The Undelivered Truth (Minnie POV)

The Undelivered Truth

That look.

Seo Soojin, 

why your eyes keep drawing me more deeper than I could handle  whenever we are not with the rest of the girls. 

I always search for the reasons behind her stares everytime we made eye contact. 

Why does it look so sad whenever i'm around her. I don't dare to ask her because I'm not ready to listen for her answer. 

"Here. This is all I can offer to you." Her arms wide open. I chuckled at her action. She never fails to surprise me with her sudden sweet gestures. 

Seo Soojin, a girl that proved me that there is a person who can show and tell the real truth of "Action is louder than words"

I don't realized it when she pulled me into her warmth embrace. "Here's my comfort hug for you. So tell me whenever you need it." Soojin said as she patted my back softly. 

We stayed like that for long time. Long enough for me to inhales her smell where it imprint perfectly in my mind before she let me go. 

"Anything else?" Soojin asked. I shook my head. 

"Then I go first. Shuhua gonna kills me if I forget to buy snacks for Haku and Mata." Her warmth still lingers around me. I can still smell her sweet perfume although she already far gone from my sight. 

I took out a ring from my pocket and placed it on my ring finger. 

Seo Soojin, I would run to you.

if only, this ring doesn't exist between Miyeon and I. 


I deeply sigh and walk towards the door after Soojin and I finish our morning walks for every single day.