Chat

Chat

If some members appear to be against to the existence of a certain chat application that requires them to update their status at least once a day, the Super Junior maknae; Cho Kyuhyun was excited. The reason is, he knows that he can get materials to blackmail his own members from the application. He was sure the members would send something cringe-worthy or embarrassing to cheer their beloved ELF up.

Besides, he can also stalk his favorite hyung a.k.a Yesung. It is common knowledge that until this moment Cho Kyuhyun still harbored feelings for the older man who loves tortoise. Kyuhyun already made a lot of romantic approaches to his beloved hyung, but keep failing to make the older man realized his feelings because of his senior insensitivity. Yesung -who is extremely naive- always shrugs off Kyuhyun's approach and think it's just his usual attention-seeking or spoiled act. Kyuhyun ended up in dongsaeng-hyung-zone.

How amazing our maknae's patience is.

He also heard that members could send messages and photos in real-time which would then be broadcasted to fans' accounts. Considering Yesung is quite active in SNS, he can imagine how often Yesung will send sweet messages to his fans.

Therefore, when they are gathered to talk about the application mechanism (more precisely Heechul and manager hyung that are busy arguing, while the other members are busy munching foods available); Kyuhyun quietly downloaded the application and immediately bought tickets for his hyungs (except Leeteuk, it was enough for the leader to bother him in the SuJu chat group). He chuckled with satisfaction, waiting impatiently for the members' blackmail materials and Yesung's sweet messages.

 

 

***

 

 

Kyuhyun decided to eat Jeukseok Tteokbokki as his dinner today. After finishing his homemade sauce, he remembered the application which they discussed a few days ago and decided to share this moment with his fans. He reached for his cellphone which had been lying on the dining table of the dorm and started taking photos of his dinner along with the sauce, the Brunet then typed a message in his account (he also mentions that the sauce is made by himself) and attached the photo he had just taken. Once satisfied, he pressed the send button.

While waiting for the fans' response, Kyuhyun began to get ready to cook his Jeukseok Tteokbokki. He put the wide pot on the portable stove he had been preparing earlier. The dark brown-eyed young man was just about to pour the chicken broth into a pot of tteokbokki ingredients when his cellphone suddenly rang.

Kyuhyun smirked, it was a special ringtone from the paid chat application. That means there is a member who just sent a message.

"Who is the lucky one who sent their first blackmail material? Kekeke..." Kyuhyun laughed evilly.

One of his free hands grabbed his cellphone deftly, while the other hand still holding a large plastic cup filled with broth. He the screen and saw Yesung's name on the lock screen.

His wicked smirk turned into a bright smile almost immediately. His thumb swiped the lock screen hastily and tapped Yesung's name. He threw his glance into the broth he was pouring to the pot, then turned his attention back to his cellphone screen to read the message from Yesung.

...

...

...

"........ holy ..."

It felt like his eyes would fall off from its sockets when he saw the photo Yesung sent to his chat. Kyuhyun fell silent, gawking. His eyes bore into his beloved hyung's photo. His heart beating faster than ever because for the sake of God he would never have thought Yesung would send a photo like this to his fans. His hand trembled and he was suddenly blank; he doesn't know what to reply to Yesung. His genius brain just froze like that.

Kyuhyun was still busy staring at the photo that tempted his faith when he felt something wet on his feet. Before fully exiting Yesung's chat, he didn't forget to press the save button on the photo and set it as his current phone wallpaper. He raised his head from his cellphone screen and finding a slightly yellowish-smelling liquid that flowed like a waterfall from the dining table to the dormitory floor.

Apparently, Kyuhyun did not realize that his hand had shifted a little bit too far from the pot, and instead of pouring into the pot, he poured the broth to the dining table...

 

Kyuhyun panicked.

 

 

***

 

 

The next day, when Ryeowook stopped by...

"Kyuhyun?"

One of the K.R.Y members popped his head from the entrance; trying to call the tall man who lives with him in the dorm. Just when he stepped in, his nose caught a strange smell. Ryeowook shakes his head, this is what would happen if Kyuhyun is left alone and trying to cook for himself. Indeed everything always goes wrong if Kyuhyun is left in the dorm alone without any supervision...

"Kyu?? Why our dorm smells weird?" yell the smaller man, his socks-clad feet stepping deeper into the dorm; trying to find the source of the weird smell. His eyes darted around and found a pot filled with untouched Jeukseok Tteokbokki along with a mop leaning on the dining table. He approached it because the smell is likely to come from there, from the direction of the dining room and kitchen.

When Ryeowook set his foot near the dining table, he was stepping on something slippery and lost his balance. Ryeowook didn't have time to grab something to regain his balance and ended up falling to the floor of the dorm which smelled like chicken broth.

A loud 'THUD!' along with a deafening shriek of 'CHO KYUHYUNNNNN!!!' adorned the morning of the evil maknae who was just able to sleep at half-past five this morning.

 

=END=

 

 

A / N: My reaction is the same as Kyu’s when I look at the photo lmao. And yes, that day Kyuhyun really slept at 04.32 A.M. (based on his LYSN).