High Tension

High Tension

 

It was your typical Friday night at Honeypot, the infamous gay bar in Itaewon, and Jung Wheein was ready to let loose and release all her stress.

"Hyejin-ie! Love shot let's go!" Wheein yelled, her voice floating through the pounding music. 
"Wheein-ah, if you get drunk first I'm definitely not dragging your home" Hyejin replied with her trademark eye roll. 

The two young girls loop their arms together with practiced ease and throw the shot back, Wheein wincing as the familiar burn traced down and into her stomach. After ordering a couple more drinks, they settle down into a dark corner and fall into their monthly routine of catching up, each sharing gossip and stories about professors, friends, and relationships. Well, Hyejin's relationship to be exact. Wheein's absolutely sure that she's met and seen every single girl in the dance and performing department and none of them had that spark she was looking for. 

"I keep telling you Wheein-ah, come to the vocal department! I know it's just your minor but you have an amazing voice and I think I know someone who can catch your attention" Hyejin tries, for the 100th time. 
"I know I know, I'm just so busy! I have dance, drumming, and art. I'd probably pass out if I added vocals on top of that. I'll keep it as a hobby okay? At least I'm getting the minor" Wheein slouches over her third? Fourth drink? It's getting hard to keep track, especially when the pounding bass of the club music keeps stealing her attention. 
Hyejin, noticing her distraction, downs her drink before grabbing Wheein's hand and pulling her up. 
"Come on Whee, we've sat for long enough. It's time to DANCE" 

 

Shaky eyes that seem to have lost their way, the only light that lights you up

She's tired and sweaty at the club until she makes eye contact with Solar from across the room. As if a spotlight were trained on the older girl, Wheein couldn't take her eyes off the angelic features. 

With your eyes closed you soon fall into a trance

The pretty stranger holds her eyes captive, slowly making her way over. 

"Wheein, Wheein-ah, WHEE" Hyejin shouts next to her ear trying to catch the shorter girls attention but to no avail, Wheein was lost in a trance. Looking up, Hyejin spots the figure that's stolen Wheein's attention, "Yongsun unnie..." By the time Hyejin's able to spot the shorter girl in the crowd, Wheein's dangerously close to the dance floor.

Wheein stands before the stranger, suddenly self conscious and shy until she notices the song being played. Feeling a sudden burst of confidence at seeing the dancing bodies beside her (and perhaps the alcohol), she smirks at the pretty girl and singing along with the song, begins to dance.

Dance, as my body leads the way, just like this, with this feeling

Even when the moonlight hides its light, continue dance with me

High tension

Hands move as if it's answering you and I become one, dance

Wheein sways her hips, heart pumping along to the beat of the song, her hands tracing delicately over her curves. Looking up, she make contact with another pair of eyes, clouded with desire. Her hands slowly reaching out before taking hold of the older girls' hands, and bring them to her waist, releasing only when she can feel the fingers gripping her. 

Dancing all night, tempo and beat becoming faster, I'm out of breath, two hands on my waist

Turning around in her arms, Wheein reaches her right hand up and behind her, tangling her fingers in the bubblegum pink hair, and grinds into the girl behind her. 

Tying my messy hair, it's just the two of us here, it's a deserted island

Yongsun's panting now, breaths heavy against Wheein's exposed neck and sending shivers up the girls body. 

"Tell me- tell me when to stop" Yongsun whispers as she proceedes to plant hot open mouth kisses along her neck and shoulders. 

Wheein gasps at the contact before turning around and stares into her eyes, noticing the dark look of thirst. 

"What if I want to go further?"

There's no rule, I'll listen to whatever you say

She her lips, "I'd be happy to oblige. My name's Yongsun, would you like to come over?" 

Show me more about you

"I'm Wheein, can we go now?"

Don't stop, just continue like this