Chapter Four - Happy Ending

Kitten And Penguin

It was the day. The day where finally Hyunjin and Chuu get to be humans again, but for eternity.

 

"Oh boy I'm so ready for this!" God Jihyo exclaimed as she got her energy and powers fully healed.

 

"What should we have them wear?" Jihyo asked.

 

"This, this, with this, and this on......"

 

The Gods have chosen the outfits for what Hyunjin and Chuu would wear, just as a little fun thing to do.

 

"Alright! Hope everything goes well!" Minhyun exclaimed along with Jisoo.

 

Jihyo have then released her powers onto Hyunjin and Chuu............

 

On Earth....

 

It was a new day, the sun has now been fully raised as it was the beautiful morning.

 

Hyunjin woke up... Stretching her now human arms and legs and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

 

Hold up- rubbing her eyes....?

 

She felt skin again and not fur...

 

Yesterday's flashback is now rolling inside of Hyunjin's mind.

 

"Tomorrow you're gonna be turned back into a human! Yes yes.. But the amazing part is that you're gonna be turned into a human forever! So you're never a cute little kitten anymore and Chuu isn't a cute baby penguin no more!"

 

Hyunjin gasped as she immediately stood up, walking again like a human would.

 

"No way I thought that was a dream!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

 

She was now wearing a plaid jacket with a black shirt inside and black pants.

 

"Ooh.... God Jihyo has got style." Hyunjin said before realizing she's going to be able to meet Chuu again as she quickly put on her shoes, bolting out the door.

 

"Where's the zoo... Where's the zoo....." Hyunjin muttered as she was still running.

 

Luckily though, the zoo wasn't very far as Hyunjin managed to find it.

 

She went in.. Of course paying the fee to get in first.

 

She ran around the zoo, visiting the penguin area, to see if Chuu was there just like the first time they have met in human form.

 

Hyunjin went in the penguin habitat and searched all over for Chuu... But no signs of her....

 

Chuu's Side

 

It was a new day and she have surprisingly been sleeping outside of penguin habitat area.

 

"Strange... How did I end up here..... Wait a minute......" 

 

She realized that she isn't speaking penguin language and instead have a nice, beautiful human voice..

 

She looked at her hands. Yup. She was a human for sure. She looked at her clothes she's wearing right now. A cute little flower dress perfect for spring. God Jihyo knows best.

 

Suddenly more humans have rampaged inside the penguin habitat area. The zoo must be opened now...

 

She quickly stood up. Maybe Hyunjin is here! Who knows?! Well, it's a miracle that she's been turned back into a human but maybe that miracle isn't over yet as she might have the luck to find Hyunjin again!

 

"Hyunjin Hyunjin Hyunjin......." Chuu thought as she ran through the crowd of many people.

 

Chuu visited the tigers den area and searched for her everywhere.... No signs of her however. 

 

"Maybe she's somewhere in the swan area saying hi to Yves- OOF!"

 

She accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Ouch........" The voice so familiar groaned.

 

"I-I'm sorry..........??????? Hyunjin?!" Chuu exclaimed, shook that she just bumped into the kitten just now.

 

"cHuu??!!??!" Hyunjin also gasped.

 

Chuu then immediately hugged Hyunjin tightly.

 

"Hyunjin Hyunjin Hyunjin! I turned back into a human!" 

 

"Yeah! I know!" Hyunjin exclaimed, hugging back.

 

They were still on the ground however, getting rampaged by people. They decided to stand up and properly hug each other.

 

"I missed you so much!!" Chuu exclaimed, basically squeezing Hyunjin.

 

"I-I can't b-breathe!!!"

 

"OH! I'm so sorry!" Chuu immediately let go of the embrace.

 

"It's fine.." Hyunjin caught her breath.

 

Chuu held Hyunjin's hand.

 

"Hurry! We have to have fun with each other before the day ends again!" 

 

"No no Chuu! We're forever a human!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

 

Chuu froze.

 

"W-what....? We're a human forever...? So that means I get to be with you forever....?"

 

Hyunjin nodded, before getting jumped on by Chuu. She caught the girl and carried her.

 

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I get to be with you forever and understand you and play with you forever!!!!" Chuu exclaims, she cuddled her head onto Hyunjin's neck.

 

Hyunjin felt Chuu's breath on her neck as blush rushes up to her cheeks.

 

"Come on... Let's get out of this zoo and show you where we will now live together.." Hyunjin said, making Chuu jump down.

 

They then held hands as they started walking towards their apartment. Talking about how much they missed each other although it was only one day apart.

 

"I always waited for you to just jump into the penguins den but yesterday, I realized that you won't be visiting me so I just sat at the corner where we would always cuddle and I cuddled myself..." Chuu pouted as she explained a story.

 

"Awww... I'm sorry Chuu.." Hyunjin said, patting Chuu's head.

 

"How come you're taller than me?" Chuu pouted again as she looked up to Hyunjin.

 

"I don't know." Hyunjin shrugged.

 

"But you look very cute." Hyunjin chuckled as she pats Chuu's head.

 

Chuu kept pouting which Hyunjin obviously noticed.

 

"If you keep pouting like that, maybe you'll turn back into a penguin."

 

Chuu immediately stopped pouting afterwards, which made Hyunjin smile wider.

 

"Cute cute cute." Hyunjin patted Chuu's head multiple times.

 

And with that... They finally made it to the apartment, where they will start a new life, out of the zoo and be humans.

 

God Minhyun wants everything to end with a happy ending, especially because her name was Hyunjin and he has a child named Hyunjin so he wanted the person with the same name to be happy, and so, it did! Hyunjin and Chuu will finally be with together as a human and enjoy the rest of their lives full of love and happiness....