Chapter One - The Deal

Kitten And Penguin

"Wow look mom! It's a penguin and a kitty playing with each other!" A child exclaims as they were walking around the zoo.

 

"Yes I know sweetie, they look like good friends.." 

 

The kitty was running around in circles, around the penguin as the both of them were having fun.

 

"Alright that's enough kitty.." A zoo keeper said as he picked up the kitty away from the penguin.

 

Even though you couldn't see the penguin's expression you could tell it was sad by just seeing her kitty friend go away.

 

The kitty however, wanted to be by the penguins side as it kept moving and trying to get out of the zoo keeper's arm. But it was no avail as he was way too strong for a baby kitten.

 

They both sadly looked at each other as the kitty was no longer in the penguins sight.

 

Two penguins then swam up and jumped onto the ground, waddling towards Chuu.

 

"Oof...." Chuu said, of course in penguin language as the humans could not understand what they were saying.

 

"How did that mischief kitty get in our habitat in the first place...?" Mina, a penguin friend of Chuu asked.

 

"She's a high jumper."

 

"Just like us!" Sohye exclaimed as she jumped into the water.

 

The two of them looked at Sohye before speaking to each other again.

 

"That's kinda sad. Cats don't like water right?" Mina asked

 

"Yeah, that's why I keep her safe and protected of water by snuggling close to her sometimes. But when I snuggle with her she's so warm.."

 

"Hold up.... You speak kitty language..??!" Sohye asked, soon joined by Dohyun, D.O and Huening Kai. (They have all worn a penguin onesies before that's why they all consider to be penguins.)

 

"No no... I don't understand her.. But you know that feeling when you don't understand someone but you like understand."

 

Although penguins can't blink they blinked multiple times...

 

"What.."

 

"???"

 

Chuu penguin sighed.

 

"Forget about it.."

 

She then jumped into the water and swam.

 

.........

 

"You little pesky kitty.. How did you get yourself into the penguin habitat?" The zoo keeper smiled towards the sad kitty who wanted to play with Chuu more.

 

The zoo keeper then saw her name tag.

 

"Hyunjin.... Such a nice name you got there. The name means visual king or wise and wealth, mhm... That kind of name.. That's pretty cool."

 

The zoo keeper then kept looking at the cute kitty.

 

"Let's make a deal then Hyun Hyun. I'll let you play with the penguin, the penguin your playing with is named Chuu. So I'll let you play with Chuu tomorrow for the whole day. I'll even let that penguin outside. But then after that day I want you out of this zoo okay? Go and find your original owners because I'm sure they miss you."

 

Although Hyunjin was a kitty, she understood everything the guy just said.

 

She thought and thought... She didn't want to go back to her owners no no... She wanted to stay with Chuu forever!

 

She decided to hold up a little meeting with the cat squad....

 

"Here ya go Hyunjin, no more roaming around okay?" The zoo keeper said as he put down Hyunjin and headed inside.

 

Hyunjin took this opportunity to go to her cat squad and have a heated discussion about this.

 

She sneakily ran towards the tigers cage and slid herself in. There was a little opened area which she could push herself in through and pop up inside the tigers habitat.

 

This kitty wasn't afraid of anything. The funny thing was that the tiger was scared of her.

 

Hyunjin tried to wake up the tiger, also known as Baekho (from NU'EST. Stan NU'EST.), by roaring loudly. But since she's just a cute tiny kitty it sounded so adorable.

 

She did some more baby uwu cat noises before Baekho finally notices a tiny kitty came to visit him and woke up.

 

"What do you want." Baekho roared softly, of course speaking in cat language.

 

"Bro, I heard that boy weirdo zoo keeper that I get to spend all day with Chuu!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

 

"Who the heckity heck is cHUu."

 

"bRO. The penguin." 

 

"Ahhh bro tHAt penguin???" Suddenly Daniel, Seongwoo, Nako, and Sakura all ran towards the tiger.

 

"Why did Kang Daniel follow us?" Nako asked as she realizes a dog behind them.

 

"I dunno, I can understand you guys although I'm a dog so I wanna know all the tea that's going on here."

 

"Wait- Why is a ing tree with us too." Hyunjin asked as she looked towards Sakura, who was a cat.

 

"jUst bEcaUsE mY nAMe iS a tREe dOeSn'T mEAn thAt i'M aCTuaLLY a tReEeeEeee."

 

"K. Anyways. Like I told bro Kangho, I will spend a day with Chuu!"

 

"Wait who is Chuu?" Everyone asked.

 

"FOR GOODNESS SAKES IT'S THE PENGUIN I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH." Hyunjin shouted, in the human's ears it sounded like a big baby meow.

 

"Ohhhh......."

 

"BUT. After a whole day with spending time with Chuu, I will have to go back to my original owner. Which is fricken disgusting if you ask me."

 

"Oh shiot. tHat owner????" Baekho asked, his ears bolting straight up.

 

"Yes. THAT owner." Hyunjin nodded.

 

"Oh dear...... No no you can't go back! Stay with us stay with us stay with us stay with us stay with us..." Nako exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, that's for sure not gonna happen. Hold up- I don't even know where my owner is now!" Hyunjin said, scratching her ear.

 

"You have to stay! It will be boring for us all. Pretend to be my baby so you can at least stay in my area." Baekho suggested.

 

Hyunjin weirdly looked towards Baekho.

 

"Ew no I don't wanna be ur child."

 

"I-"

 

"Anyways... So this will be kinda like the last supper okay? Everyone gather up, let's eat ing grass that's on the floor." Seongwoo said, as he made everyone sit in a circle.

 

"Nah I gotta go. Don't wanna get caught by the zoooooo keepers." Hyunjin said as she aeonged before dashing away.

 

"Alright see ya Baekho, I'll come tomorrow." Daniel said.

 

"Kk.. See ya everyone. Thank you for coming to the ted talk today." Baekho said as he then fell asleep again.