Greetings From California

Greetings From California

Based off of the songs Greetings from California by The Neighbourhood
___________________________________________________________________________
 

Dear Lisa,
 

I would like to apologize as well. I didn’t try to talk with you once we grew apart. Just work and trying to keep up a social presence was stressful. I’m also sorry for cheating on you. It was never my intention to hurt you the way I did. How are you doing? Me and Kai moved to California after the wedding. I think that you would love it. You should come and visit one of these days. I really do miss you. I was hoping to see you at the wedding. But I get why you wouldn’t want to come to it. Kai is a really good guy and it might have taken some use to but I think I'm happy. I want to apologize again that you had to find out about me and Kai through dispatch. I shouldn’t have ruined you like that. If I could go back I would have tried harder. I hope when you see this letter that you will know that I always thought about you. Jisoo and Rosé have been doing good. They recently moved in with each other. The house is very nice. I hope I could see you again, Lili.

Sending My Regards,

Jennie Kim

____________________________________________________________________________
 

What Jennie didn’t know was that the letter was sent a bit too late.

____________________________________________________________________________