Sleep tight, little bug

Sleep tight, little bug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, pick up your phone." Gahyeon nervously tapped her foot on the hard floor of her room.
She looked at the phone again to make sure she dialed her friend's number. Her eyes widened as she saw how late it was.
Sure, there is only a one-hour time difference between Korea and China, but it still was late.

After the nth ring, the other girl finally picked up her phone.
A sluggish voice greeted Gahyeon, who let out a slow breath.

"Anyoung..." the sleepy voice greeted her.
For a few seconds, Gahyeon didn't say anything. She was glad just to hear her Unnie's voice.

"Hello, Gahyeon? Are you there?" the question surprised the younger girl as she realized that she hasn't said anything yet.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here, sorry." the girl finally sat down on her bed.
Handong let out a deep breath.

"Long day?" Gahyeon asked as she laid down and got comfortable under the covers.

"Yeah, long and tiresome, but I wouldn't trade it. How are you doing, Gahyeon-ah? Is everyone okay? Are the other girls alive?" this made Gahyeon laugh a little.

Handong always knew how to lift the mood.
She knew that her absence affected the youngest the most.
It broke Handong's heart to not be there with them.

"Oh, you know Sua-unnie and Yoohyeon-unnie love to bicker on a daily bases. Siyeon-unnie tries to separate them every time, and Jiu-unnie and Dami-unnie just let them do their thing." Gahyeon reported as she nuzzle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter