Chapter 1

Snow White and The Nightmares

 

You found yourself in the woods running, panting so hard you nearly ran out of air to breath trying your best to reach the air because you already feel suffocated a shadow was following behind you while running you took quick glances.

 

You found a car, a car belongs to your parents you walk near to see if someone is there you check the seats but when you get their you found both of your parents dead. 

 

Due to shock you stumbled back you hit something in your foot and it made you fall, your head hurts because a rock hit you with it. Massaging the back of your head standing up the car was already gone and you saw the shadow again, your shadow but something was trying to get out  in your shadow someone is 

coming near to you it was not your shadow anymore but it was a person you can’t see the face because it was brighter than the sun. 

 

You blinked and you found a monster his mouth was wide open ready to eat you. 

 

You suddenly woke up checking yourself if your alright, your face is full of sweats. You quickly take a shower and preparing yourself in your first day of school.

 

Climbing down the stairs you already smell pancakes that eunbi prepared for you, your mother sister and the only family you have. 

 

Eating the pancake with a fork you drank your cup of milk eunbi cut the atmosphere between the both you

 

“Did junkyu already replied to you?”

 

You sighed when you heard your boyfriend’s name after the last day of school last school year about 2 weeks after he started to ignore your calls and text and started to annoyed you of course you think he’s going to ghost you.

 

“No, I’m going to find him soon as I arrive at school” 

 

“You should broke up with him I don’t even feel that he got feelings for you what if you’ve been played all along?” 

 

You took a last one bite in your pancake and finish all your milk 

ignoring what eunbi just said you suddenly stood up to bid a goodbye to your aunt.

 

“I’m gonna go now I don’t want to be late at my first day of school” 

 

 

As soon you arrived at your school your trying to find junkyu of course you can’t find him that easily with a lot of people in the hallway instead you found your two best friend in their lockers they were waving at you and signaling you to come near them. 

 

Yuri and wonyoung, both of them were your friends since freshmen you treat them like your real sisters you are really thankful that they exist, both of them are really important to you after the funeral of your parents they tried to cheer you up and it works you are very grateful to have them by your side. 

 

“Chaewon! As always we are classmates again” yuri smiled to you and you smiled back 

 

“What a pity! I wish we have the same age” wonyoung pouted 

 

You and yuri laughed because of what wonyoung said it is true anyway you want it too, that the three of you will be in the same classroom.

 

“It’s okay wonyoung we always eat lunch together!” You chuckled 

 

And finally you saw junkyu, you followed him 

 

“Oh and chae— where is she?” Yuri scratched her head

 

“And as always she disappeared again” wonyoung chuckled 

 

 

Chaewon followed junkyu but she stop instantly when junkyu goes in the men’s comfort room, this is her chance to talk to junkyu so she goes in she covers her eyes when there’s a one student still taking a pee that student was questioning himself or he thinks he’s dreaming. 

 

“Don’t mind me I’m sorry” Chaewon said while covering the both of her eyes

 

Finally junkyu saw her.

 

“Chae what are you doing here? Do girls are allowed to come in the men’s comfort room?” 

 

“No, and you why are you not replying  to me? You don’t even answer your phone when I’m calling what happened junkyu?”

 

“I’m sorry chae I just don’t feel it anymore”

 

“So are you breaking up with me? Or maybe you just used me?!”

 

“No! I didn’t used you I did really love you I just don’t see the spark anymore” 

 

“You could have just told me. You just ghosted me” 

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore.”

 

And with those words junkyu left. 

 

 

You slightly shuffled your hair by how annoyed you are, you just can’t believe junkyu just broke up with you.

 

By that you decide to come out avoiding what people when they will see you coming out in the men’s comfort room.

 

You were already walking but your eyes are not focused where your going because you looked at the back while your feet just walk by it’s own until you bumped to someone and ouch you feel a slight pain in your forehead, you massage your forehead

 

“I’m really sorry I didn’t see where I’m goi—ng”

 

And damn you just can’t believe who you just bumped into right now she have white skin, long wavy hair and of course she got the looks and all. 

 

“It’s okay and did you just came out in the men’s comfort room?” She threw questioning look at you 

 

“Ah uhm yes” you chuckled because of how you are embarrassed by it 

 

“Just boyfriend things” you continued

 

You saw her shocking she got the wrong idea

 

“N-no Don’t think those things I-I just.. he broke up with me...” 

 

“Oh sorry I thou- I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked” she scratched her neck 

 

“It’s fine” 

 

“So uhm well see you around I guess?” With a grinned in her face

 

“Yeah see you around” 

 

You saw how she smiled those Indian pimples you just can’t fall to someone right now because you were dumped by your boyfriend earlier.

 

But you don’t know why you just felt chills down to your spine earlier and that was really weird 

 

Both of you bid goodbyes your eyes still followed her by that you saw yuri looking at her too but in weirdly? 

 

 

 

The professor in the front is discussing but your not listening that well because the person who you bumped earlier is your classmate you were shock earlier when you saw her in your classroom her name is minjoo, Kim Minjoo. you took a glance on her, she’s really beautiful you can’t deny that she looks like a Snow White, a real life Snow White.

 

you were glancing her for how many minutes you don’t know how many minutes passed suddenly she noticed you she gave you a smile you smiled back to her by that you immediately turned away and put your eyes in your professor.

 

 

Finally you really want to go home and sleep already your first day of school was really tiring.

 

And there goes the bell you pack your things and put it inside your bag your two bestfriends are waiting for you outside you quickly go to them.

 

“Chaewon! Finally you showed up you suddenly disappeared earlier I think you found junkyu?”

 

“Yes, actually we... broke up already”

 

“That punk, that is better anyway he doesn’t even show that he loves you!”

 

You tried to avoid about what happened earlier with junkyu, you really loved him you thought he is the person who you be with forever but you guess that will not gonna be happened.  

 

You bid goodbyes to your bestfriends they are taking different routes, wonyoung and yuri are neighborhoods lucky to them. That makes you want to move to their neighborhood too because the way in your house is kinda scary especially when it’s dark. 

 

 

“So wonyoung when are you going to confess to her?”

 

“Who? Confess to who?”

 

“Don’t try to avoid it won I already know”

 

Wonyoung sighed 

 

“But unnie I’m afraid that if I confess my love to chaewon. It’ll ruin our friendship besides it’s not the right time to confess junkyu just broke up with her.” 

 

“You should find the right time to confess before its too late you should tell her about your feelings” 

 

 

“I’m finding the right time unnie but I already know she doesn’t feel the same way about me I’m just her best friend she treats me like a sister.

 

“Well atleast you told her that you liked her if your not gonna tell her you will just cary the burden that is in your mind forever”

 

 

 

It’s getting dark the lamps on the street is only your guidance on the way of your home suddenly you feel chills under your spine and it gives you goosebumps you just wanted to run because how scared you are but you just can’t feel your legs they just walk, you force it to run but why is not doing it? 

 

You heared a footsteps behind you, you quickly turn back and you see her again the real life Snow White, Kim Minjoo. 

 

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mind to scare you” 

 

She smiled again your just looking at her lips you just can’t stop looking at her smile

 

“C-Chaewon?” She waved at you 

 

“I’m sorry what did you tell me?”

 

She leaned at you and she’s looking straight at your eyes she’s really close at you that you can feel her breath 

 

“You have beautiful eyes” 

 

She slowly look at your lips 

 

“Lips” 

 

And

 

“Neck” 

 

You just can’t understand what just happened right now is she gay or? She’s making me gay? Her actions is just I don’t know how to explain it. Seductively? 

 

She’s just looking at your neck you step back because you can feel your cheeks is getting red 

 

“Umm thanks?”

 

She flinched 

 

“I’m sorry that was really embarrassing I didn’t mean to say that its jus— arghh whatever”

 

She leaned again and this time she’s holding the both of your shoulders she’s looking at your eyes and you look at it too 

 

“Just forget what I said earlier and remember that I was just passing by we didn’t meet nor talk” 

 

She patted your head