Fin.

Never Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

After such an impressive performance, Yuri, along side her members, are now going back to their sits to watch the rest of the performances. Although it isn't her group's first time to attend this awards show, they still can't shake off the exhilaration from performing infront of not just their fans, but also other groups that are either their juniors or seniors. They still can't believe that they can perform infront of so many people. She kept her attention to her members as they all share their sentiments and experiences during their performance, not until a familiar song -- a very familiar one for her -- has been played and the lights on the stage pointed to the now-center-of-everyone's attention. 

 

It was captivating to say the least especially to Yuri, as she focuses her attention to someone on stage. She was captivating, with those moves that Yuri knows she worked so hard to memorize and perfect for this performance. And as Yuri drowns herself to the idol's dance moves and vocals, a wave of nostalgia suddenly hits her, and she allows herself to get drown in her thoughts.

 

She remembered how shy she was back then. She was timid and nervous, not knowing whether she can keep up with everything that the show's demanding from her. And the fact that everyone in her class was a lot better than she is (and how hard they are all working hard for this), she didn't know what to do. She almost forgot how hard she'd been practicing for this and how bad she really wanted to win this show. She felt lost. 

 

But she came. And somehow, she found her. She found Yuri, with her dorky and funny self. At first, Yuri didn't know how to handle such strong personality. She was hesitant to befriend her since they were competitors, they were competing for the same opportunities, but as time went by, she did

Please log in to read the full chapter