A Letter To You

A Letter To You

Play The Song Honest By The Neighbourhood While Reading
___________________________________________________________________________
A Letter To You
 

Dear My Nini,
 

I’m sorry for everywhere I went wrong in our relationship. I thought by pulling away I could save us. I thought at the end of the day that I would always have you. I shouldn't have taken advantage of your love. You loved me unconditionally and I thought I could give that back. Everytime that I said I love you I thought I was being honest. But it was just a sentiment that I threw around. I felt that all my love was being given to you. It wasn’t. I wasn’t able to love you. I didn’t even love myself. I didn’t love the being of me. I thought that if I had given my love to someone else I could fix myself. I could never fix myself. I still can’t. Every passing day I look back on who we were. I look back on the day I asked you to be my girlfriend. It was a week before graduation and I took you to the observatory. I knew that you liked the stars and it felt like I had been with you for years. You said that day you would become a star. You were always that brightest star in my heart. Everytime that I look back on that day I hold this wedding invitation. I see that you found love with someone new. That someone wasn’t me. Kai will make a good husband I can tell. I’m writing this letter to tell you I won’t be at your wedding. I can’t feel this emptiness anymore. Every passing hour I feel more hollow. I see the image of you kissing him flash in my mind and it breaks me. That was 6 years ago. You can now be together forever without the burden of me. How are Rosé and Jisoo doing? I haven talked to them much. They seem happy together. I wish I could find that happiness again. This is my goodbye. I will watch you from the stars and wait. I will wait for my brightest star to come and shine her light for me. But for now I will watch over you. I will watch over Kai and your kids. They will always be safe.
P.S. I wanted to give you a gift before I left. I hope it can make your day.


From Your First Everything,
Lili
____________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N-Tell me in the comments if you would like a letter written from Jennie. Have a good day everyone.