Easy targets? Not really

Like stealing candy from babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey all, today makes it my third year on this site, and so I wanted to write a oneshot in celebration of that, and decided I might as well write something fun that I really like writing. It’s been a long time since I wrote my age reversal Joyri/Seulrene fics, and so they’ve always been rather fun for me, here goes. It’s about teens Joyri cutting school, but neither have money, and so hungry, starving couple Joyri notices two cute kids Seulrene having a picnic, what are they going to do, try to steal their food of course, why not. Enjoy

 

Sponsor Mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, 112714, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, PandaExpress69, shinneay, dmac20, Tashphobic, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl,  Revelsone, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729,  tinybean, RedPaint, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng, anijit, chomisus, SleepyRu, tay_84, jjlevi93,  RG_Blink, Tekiii, LOCOppl, AliyaViktoria, YANGx_, hanz316, Samlion, Normallyotp, j33200, atlastheresam, kasey_1432, Seulsbear, Karasxo, Mehrus, izujon, Chan_94, blueam, Renhye143, Queen_ren, HornedDevil, hazelpunch, Destitutefate, fakehersmile, angeljenkins,Geekspeak00. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 





 

For teen couple, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim, there was just no way they could stand another few hours at school, not with how boring the lessons were already going, and the day had only really just begun. Sooyoung sat at her desk, taking notes, she is nothing if not a diligent student, her troublemaker tendencies aside. The redhead figures she might as well get all her work done for this class, because very soon she and Yerim will be out of here. She looks at Yerim who is a few seats away from her at her desk, the blonde is also taking notes, paying attention, being her very cute, nerdy self.

 

“That’s my baby!” Sooyoung thinks proudly. She likes the fact that Yerim is just as smart as her, and a troublemaker too, gives their relationship an added charm, as they can have all sorts of fun together, while still being the amazingly brilliant people they are, and only someone brilliant and daring as Sooyoung would come up with a plan for them to ditch right after this. She takes a piece of paper that she wrote a hastily scribbled note on and throws it at Yerim. The shorter blonde turns around to look at Sooyoung, immediately. She knew it could be no other person but her girlfriend.

 

“Soo!”

 

“Look at the note, babe.”

 

“I’ll get you back for throwing paper at me.”
 

“That’s fine, but still read the note.”

 

Yerim sighs, and proceeds to grab the balled up paper that Sooyoung threw to her. She also notices how Sooyoung blows a kiss to her too, only she’s much too annoyed to return the favor. Yerim doesn’t much appreciate having paper thrown at her, as in her opinion whatever was important could have waited for class to end. Still, she opens the note and reads it.

 

“Ditch this place after the class is over?”

 

The blonde can agree with her girlfriend that today is a particularly boring school day. She isn’t even against ditching, the both of them are smart, and keep up with their grades, plus studies. One day not going to the rest of their classes will not seriously harm them or anything. Yerim decides her form of payback for getting hit with the paper is to ignore Sooyoung until class is over. She knows her girlfriend well, having dated since they first entered high school. Yerim knows that it will piss Sooyoung off to be ignored.

 

“1, 2, 3….” She begins the countdown in her head, knowing Sooyoung will probably explode. Yerim swears she can feel the frustration rolling off of her girlfriend in waves, and those bright brown eyes practically boring into her.

 

“Yerim..” Sooyoung mouths.

 

Naturally, Yerim doesn’t respond.

 

“Kim Yerim…” She tries again, getting more frustrated that Yerim is ignoring her.

 

“Yerimie!”

 

“Ms. Park, is there a reason you’re shouting in my class?” The teacher turns around so fast, his angry face focused on Sooyoung, who can only laugh nervously. She may be a troublemaker but she’s not stupid to mess with this particular teacher too much. 

 

“No reason, Mr. Jo. I uh, was practicing for the school play I’m in, you know I am an actress.”

 

Several students groan around her, they don’t care to hear about Park Sooyoung actress extraordinaire, but if it gets them a few moments of not hearing their teacher go on and on, they’ll take it. Yerim is too busy chuckling to herself over how Sooyoung has to apologize for interrupting their lesson, and knows the moment they’re done with class, her girlfriend will let her have it. But it was of course worth it, messing with Sooyoung is worth it no matter what. They have that sort of understanding in their relationship though, the teasing is usually for others, that doesn’t mean they can’t tease each other, though. Fortunately, the class doesn’t take much longer and the very second they are out the door, Sooyoung pulls her into a huge hug.

 

“Soo, now what are you doing?”

 

“Because you ignored me I’m going to lay on the PDA so damn much, you’ll beg me to stop by the time we’re finished with high school.”

 

Yerim’s eyes widened in horror. She should have expected Sooyoung would retaliate in such a way.

 

“Don’t you dare, Park Sooyoung!”

 

“I love you, Yerimie.” She says in a singsong voice, while walking off with her, still not letting the shorter girl go. “Now, you’ve read my note, so what do you think? Want to break out of here with me?”

 

“You know I do, come on, we’ve got a whole world to explore, school will always be here.”

 

“That’s my girl!”

 

The couple take off, hand in hand, laughing joyously over the fact that they’re getting ready to ditch school. The rest of the students look at them like they’re crazy, and maybe they are crazy in love, of course.

 

“We’re free!”

 

“We’re out of here!”

 

The whole world was theirs for the taking. They were two teens who had the rest of their day free, and the possibilities were endless. The only problem with having the world be yours for the taking, is that you need money. Something that dawned on them only when they wanted to go to a restaurant and grab food.

 

“Oh…” Sooyoung smiles uneasily, realizing that she doesn’t have her wallet on her, fine time to be without cash.

 

“Oh, what’s that oh for? Why do you sound like you’re worried about something, Soo?”

 

“Oh nothing, just I hope you have cash because I forgot my wallet.” The taller of the two smiles in a hopeful charming way that will make Yerim not be so upset. But her girlfriend looks at her before shaking her head.

 

“Fine time to be without money when we’re ditching, I only have…” Now it’s Yerim’s turn to check and see how much money she has, which is barely enough to buy them ramen to split, this is totally embarrassing.

 

“Broke,” Yerim sighs. “Well, that's it, it’s hopeless. We better get back to school now before we starve to death out here.”

 

Yerim is about to turn around and head back toward school. Sooyoung gently grabs her and turns her toward her.

 

“No, baby, we don’t have to go back because we have no money. Two smart kids like us, I’m sure we’ll scam someone out of food, we had our day planned together, are you with me?”

 

Sooyoung is smiling all hopeful and it makes Yerim feel more touched than she should. She can’t just abandon her girlfriend like this, this is her girlfriend, and she loves Sooyoung, so against her better judgement Yerim decides to go with Sooyoung.

 

“Alright, but we better find the easiest targets to scam out of food, otherwise I will seriously consider dating someone else.”
 

“Hey!” The taller girl pouts and chases after Yerim who is already walking off. “You know you love me, Kim Yerim!”

 

Yerim laughs and doesn’t stop walking, which only prompts Sooyoung to run after her, wrapping her arms around the blonde in a warm hug.

 

“I love you, Yerimie. Don’t make me kiss you out here, because you know I will.”

 

“Alright, alright.” Yerim laughs and pats her cheek. “Come on, let’s seriously find food or something, I’m starving babe.”

 

“Don’t worry, we’ll find the easiest target ever, I have an idea, come with me.” Sooyoung grabs her hand and leads the way to what should hopefully be getting them food, and soon. Around the same time, the teen couple left school for the day, two children walked hand in hand to the park, all smiles, cheerful, and ready for their picnic. The shorter of the two holding tightly to the monolid child’s hand as they talked happily amongst themselves.

 

“I’m so happy Ms. Seungwan said she would take us to the park today for our picnic. Are you happy, Hyunnie?” The monolid child asks her, eyes disappearing into crescent shapes. The other little girl nodded eagerly, she was also happy when their nice neighbor Seungwan agreed to take them out for the day, because they had no school, and both their parents were working, and there was no time to call a babysitter.

 

“I’m happy, Seul. I’m happy we get to be together for today.”

 

“Joohyun, Seulgi?” A blonde-haired woman calls out to them, because the two 8-year-old’s are way ahead of her, and she is carrying the picnic basket, and blanket. “I’m not as young as you two.” Seungwan teases slightly. “Please, don’t go too far, okay.”

 

“Okay, Ms. Seungwan, we’re sorry.” Seulgi says nicely.

 

“You’re not really very old, Ms. Seungwan.” Joohyun speaks. “Twenty-one is only a little old.”
 

“Only a little…” Seungwan’s eyes are about to pop out of her head, only she knows Joohyun didn’t mean it in any kind of way. The two of them are sweet and adorable kids, both who remind her of a cute animal, a baby bear, and baby bunny specifically. Seungwan adores the two kids, and on her day off from work she happily agreed to take them to the park, so they could have a picnic.

 

“Well, since you’re already ahead of me, I’ll let you two pick the spot we set up.”

 

“Okay!” The kids shout out together in excitement. It takes Seulgi and Joohyun no time to find the perfect spot, one that is nearby flowers, a good view of the park, and shady too. Seungwan must admit she finds herself impressed by the two of them.

 

“Wow, it’s like you two are picnic spot picking experts. Let me get things set up.”
 

“We picked this spot last time.” Joohyun says proudly. “On our last date here.”

 

“D-Date!”

 

The two children nod eagerly. Surprised by the fact that Ms. Seungwan didn’t know that they are each other’s girlfriends. It’s not a huge secret in the neighborhood, everyone thinks they’re the most adorable little couple ever.

 

“What do you mean a date, you’re like seven!”

 

“We’re almost 9! I’m Seulgi’s girlfriend, I can’t believe you didn’t know, Ms. Seungwan.” Joohyun proudly hugs the monolid girl.

 

“I’m Hyunnie’s girlfriend, and she’s mine too.”

 

“What in the world….” Seungwan is speechless, so much so that she’s only staring at the two kids like they have spoken an alien language. How the heck do two kids call each other their girlfriend so boldly? It makes her feel pathetic in her own life, but still she sets up the blanket for them, placing the picnic basket down on the bright red and white checkered blanket.

 

“Okay, so if this is a date…”
 

“It is.” Joohyun nods. “You’re kind of interrupting, Ms. Seungwan. We like you and all, but maybe if you could sit nearby, while watching us. I want to catch up with Seul.”

 

“Huh!”

 

Joohyun really is like a little boss in the making, sweet kid aside. It’s quite scary, actually. Seungwan decides not to take it personally, and assures the kids she will not interrupt their date unless absolutely necessary.

 

“Fine, fine, enjoy your date, kids. I will be right over there.” She points to the nearby bench where she can see them without being too far away either. “I’m taking the cupcakes I made, though.” She laughs, and hears complaints from both Seulgi and Joohyun who beg her not to take all of the cupcakes. Seungwan nicely leaves them some, and grabs food and drinks for herself, before heading to her bench for banishment. Those two kids are lucky they are very cute, and she doesn’t mind giving into their demands.

 

“Thank you, Ms. Seungwan!” They share together in unison that is both cute and scary. If they are in sync now as kids, she can only imagine how in sync they’ll be as teens, and so on. It’s just as well, Seungwan can catch up on her school work, and still watch the kids, who seem to be fine on their own. From her spot on the bench she can see Joohyun listening intently at what Seulgi is saying to her, yes they’re fine.


 

“And that’s how I ate two cans of pringles in less than five minutes.” Seulgi proudly gestures to herself. Joohyun shakes her head in disbelief, as much as she enjoys Seulgi telling her all about her day, and what she’s doing. She doesn’t like to hear stories like this, if Seulgi is risking her health.

 

“I think we should see if there’s any veggies here, for you, Seul.”

 

“W-What?” Seulgi’s smile disappears. “But, but….”

 

“If you can eat that many pringles then you can eat veggies too, I say this for your own good, Seul.”

 

“But….but…”

 

“If you eat your veggies, then you can have some chips, okay? I just worry about you.”

 

Of course, the sweet way Joohyun says this touches the monolid girl, since she knows Joohyun really cares about her. Besides, she’s kind of weak for the adorable bunny-like girl, so if Joohyun says to eat her veggies then she will do so.

 

“Alright, Hyunnie, but for you.”

 

Her cheeks flush red slightly at Seulgi’s words. “That’s my bear, now let’s find the veggies.”


 

Seulgi nods, and prepares to help Joohyun find the vegetables, although she doesn’t really want them. Today was really the most perfect day to have a picnic at the park, the weather was gorgeous, they had plenty of food, things to play with, not to mention being with each other. Yes, today was certainly going to be a wonderful day, at least it was for Bae Joohyun and Kang Seulgi.


 

The same, could not be said for Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim, as the teens were walking around aimlessly, it turns out people aren’t that much willing to help two teens out, particularly two teens who should be in school, as they were reminded by several people. Sooyoung thought for sure someone would take pity on two nice-looking kids like them, and so they sat on a bench outside of a nearby park, trying to figure out their next moves. Or Yerim was glaring at Sooyoung like she wanted to just smack her upside the head.

 

“Babe, I love you, and all. But if you don’t stop staring at me like you want to end my life!” The redhead folds her arms over her chest, cheeks puffed up slightly, and Yerim rolls her eyes dramatically.

 

“Maybe, because I do want to end your life, you silly chicken!”

 

“Chicken, listen here, squirtle!” 

 

They’re both hungry and frustrated, now it’s on to calling each other as the animals they resemble. Normally, it's fun, since they acknowledge that they look like a small turtle, and baby chick respectively, but things are different when you’re hungry and frustrated.

 

“Oh yeah!” Sooyoung shouts.

 

“Yeah!” Yerim shouts back.

 

“Ugh, this is getting us nowhere, Yerimie. We should be a team, not trying to fight. Let’s just apologize, kiss, and make up, yes?”

 

The blonde seems to be thinking about what her girlfriend says. Surely, they can not act like children for a few minutes, apologize to one another, and strategize about what next to do. They are after all a team in this, and as a team it’s up to them to get out of this mess. And as easy it would be to continue bickering with Sooyoung on this bench, Yerim is more hungry than anything.

 

“Fine, I apologize, Soo.”

 

“I apologize too, babe. Now, we’re outside of a park, you know there’s bound to be people on picnic’s out here, time to start looking out for potential victims, what do you say?”
 

Yerim has to admit, it’s not a bad idea. They are at a park, where lots of people are gathered, surely someone has food to spare, or for them to steal, whichever comes first. Yerim nods and reaches for the taller girl’s hand.

 

“Yes, let’s go. There must be some ers out there.”
 

“That’s my girl!”

 

The couple enter the park, hand in hand, happy about all the food they are bound to find, all their problems will be solved in no time. All they needed was to find some easy targets. They walked in the park for a while, and it seemed no one was really eating or having a picnic, most were just jogging, suntanning, playing games. It looked hopeless, that is until Sooyoung spotted a most interesting sight.

 

“Babe, look.” She taps Yerim on the shoulder. “Look over there, easy targets!”

 

The easy targets that Sooyung ends up referring to are two small kids, can’t be anymore than 8, sitting together, and having a picnic. Yerim looks at Sooyoung like she has totally lost it.

 

“Soo, are you seriously suggesting we steal from two kids!”

 

Ideally, they wouldn’t have to steal from some kids. The two kids are rather cute, as the shorter one laughs out loud over something the monolid one says. But, they do have to think of their stomach’s here, and the fact that they are completely starving. The two kids have plenty of food over there, and probably won’t miss a few items going missing. 

 

“Yes!” Sooyoung nods. “It’ll be easy, like stealing candy from two babies. We can completely do this, Yerimie.”

 

“I think that woman over there is watching them, so it might not be as easy as you think.” Yerim notices that there is a woman on the nearby bench, although looking at her huge college textbooks. There’s no way she’s not watching those two kids, as who would leave two kids completely unattended. 

 

“Well, okay, that wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter