My biggest win

MY BIGGEST WIN

Siwon found out that being married isn’t bad. It is great. He is never alone, right after waking up he sees Yesung sleeping in the bed next to him and Yesung is also the last thing he sees before falling asleep. Waking up or falling asleep is even better now because Yesung is pregnant and a small bump replaced his flat stomach. Siwon loves the belly where is growing up his son or daughter and can’t keep his hands away from his wife.

It took a few months to Yesung to get used to having a husband like Siwon. His parents aren’t the best example of a married couple, they don’t love each other, and Yesung thought that it is normal. He really loves Siwon who takes care of him and always wants to know what Yesung thinks or wants. And now when he knows that a tiny human is growing up inside him everything feels even better. Well, everything is good but Yesung still needs to occasionally visit his mother. 

Right now he is sitting on a sofa next to his mother and they are drinking tea. Yesung’s father is showing his new car to Siwon and Yesung is trying to stay calm while his mother nags. Yesung is silent and presses one hand on his belly. He is repeating to himself that he needs to stay calm for the sake of his baby but it is hard. He is hungry all the time and a porcelain plate with macaroons is lying on the coffee table and Yesung takes one. Before he can take a bite, he feels a sharp pain in the back of his head.

“Do you think that men want fat wives?”

His mother harshly tugged on his black hair and Yesung whimpered in pain. He quickly let go of the pink macaroon and his hair. It hurt so much that he has to make sure he isn’t bald. A single tear escaped his eyes and suddenly the door of the living room opened again and his father and husband walked inside. Siwon immediately senses that something is wrong, he can see the sadness in his wife’s eyes and feels how is his blood starting to boil due to his anger. He utterly hates his mother-in-law and right after he sat down he gently takes Yesung’s hand in his. Siwon is trying to finish the visit as soon as possible and then they can finally drive home. Siwon is happy that they left the old behind but now he needs to know why is his babe so sad.

“Are you feeling sick?”

Yesung shakes his head no and keeps his belly.

“Why are you sad?”

Yesung is silent for a few more kilometers and then turned to his husband.

“Would you still love if I become fat?”

Siwon chuckled because that is ridiculous, he loves Yesung and not some pretty body. 

“Why are you asking such a stupid question? Of course I will love you no matter what.”

Yesung sighed and repeated what his mother said. Siwon grips the steering wheel and wants to turn the car around, drive back and slap his mother-in-law across her face full of botox. Instead of beating her he spotted Paul bakery and stopped the car. Yesung is confused and looked around to see why are they stopping.

“Why are you stopping here?”

Siwon got out of the car and then opened the door for Yesung.

“We are going to get you some macaroons. We are buying every ing macaroons in this city.”

Siwon holds Yesung’s hand and leads his pregnant wife in the bakery. Yesung looks on the delicious food around and his lips after seeing the wide offer of macaroons.

“I want a raspberry one.”

Siwon hands him one and then buys a big box full of different macaroons - raspberry, pistachio, caramel, and chocolate. But Siwon won’t stop, he wants to buy him more tasty food. His wife and baby need to eat many delicious things so Siwon also buys a box with chocolate, raspberry and strawberry éclairs. They get back in their car and Siwon drives home. Yesung immediately gets comfy and takes off his shoes and changed into comfy leggings and Siwon’s oversized T-shirt. Siwon opens the box with éclairs and Yesung grabs the chocolate one. Siwon is smiling like an idiot while watching his darling stuffing his cheeks. Chocolate is smeared around his mouth and he is in pleasure.

“Do you like it?”

Yesung nodded and his lips. It is so tasty and no one is tormenting him for eating so much. Siwon also eats but can’t stop smiling when he sees Yesung enjoying food. He wants to see his wife chubby, he wants to pinch Yesung’s chubby cheeks, he wants to see him with thick thighs. After a while Siwon pushed the T-shirt up and kissed the bump. 

“You need to be a chubby cute baby, okay?”

Yesung giggles because the soft kisses are tickling him and he rests his head on Siwon’s shoulder.

“Do you really love us so much?”

Siwon gasped and then looks in Yesung’s eyes with a pained and shocked look. 

“I love you so much it hurt. I am suffering every minute when I am not with you.”

Yesung blushes and hides his face in his small hands.

“Really?”

Siwon nodded again and kissed his wife right on the pink plump lips. He loves them so much, he can’t wait for holding their baby. Yesung is the fifth month so he still needs to wait for long 4 months. But then they are going to have a tiny baby, Siwon will have a son or a daughter but he doesn’t care about the gender. Of course that his and Yesung’s parents want to have a grandson as soon as possible but Siwon with Yesung don’t want to know the baby’s gender. They will simply wait and decorate the nursery in some neutral color. Siwon knows that Yesung would be sad if their son is the same as him, Yesung sees himself as a failure, as a mistake because he is a man with female s. So they are happy that the baby is healthy. 

The baby already must feel that the mommy and daddy love him so much. They both speak a lot with the fetus, they are reading stories, play music and the bump so their child knows that there are two loving people waiting for him or her. Siwon feels the baby kicking a bit and smiles. Yesung is still terrified whenever he feels the new life moving inside him but one Siwon’s reassuring smile makes him calm again. Siwon goes to grab a jar of coconut oil and starts to slowly and gently smear the oil over Yesung’s belly. Yesung secretly eats one more éclair and then gets up to exercise a bit. Yesung started doing yoga and hopes that the exercise will make delivering the baby easier, at least everyone says such a thing.

Siwon likes spending time only with his wife but they are both from very powerful and rich families which means that from time to time they need to attend boring dinners or balls. Yesung is in the sixth moth and none of his gowns fit him anymore so he needs to buy a new one. Unfortunately it also means that his mother has another chance of how to bully her son. Siwon went with them, it is Saturday and he is bored so why shouldn’t he spend the time in luxurious shops? 

The problem is that no famous fashion designers think about pregnant women and Yesung’s mother has another reason why to torment her son. Siwon is trying to stay silent, he is really trying to stay calm but after a while he sees that Yesung is close to crying. Siwon cleared his throat and put his hand on the shoulder of his mother-in-law.

“This is my wife and my child. No one cares about what you say or want so leave and don’t make a scene.”

She gasped in shock and angrily stutters but then grabs her purse and stormed out of the store. Yesung can finally freely breathe but it doesn’t mean that the process of finding a new gown is going to be easy-peasy. This is slow torture. Yesung tries more than twenty gowns but he isn’t satisfied. He wants a gown that would hide the pregnancy bump and Siwon patiently waits. He is praying that Yesung will find some gown and after two more hours he finally found the right dress. Yesung is perfect and Siwon is sure that Yesung is going to be the most beautiful person at the ball. 

THE GOWN

The evening is here and they attend the lavish ball. There are many important people and they need to speak a bit with them. Yesung is bored but he tries to act like he is having a great time. At least Siwon’s arm wrapped around his waist makes him feel better. They dance a bit but Yesung is soon tired and another powerful politician stole his husband away. Yesung goes to the bar and ordered a glass of sparkling water. He takes a sip of the cold water ….. and splutters almost instantly because he caught a glimpse of his ex-fiancé in the crowd. 

Kyuhyun didn’t see him but unfortunately Ryeowook did. He immediately wants to hurt Yesung so he drags his husband toward the bar. On the other hand Yesung is praying for some miracle. He doesn’t want to meet them and hopes that he could sneak away and hide in the restrooms. However Ryeowook appeared right in front of him with a sickly sweet smile.

“Ahh, I see that our pathetic Yesung is still alone. Nothing has changed!”

Ryeowook laughed to his own joke and Yesung is trying to find some excuse. The most important thing is that he can’t show how much Kyuhyun hurt him. His mother yelled so much after finding out that Kyuhyun doesn’t want to marry her son anymore and Yesung cried so much because of the man who broke his heart.

“You look good.”

Yesung smiles at Kyuhyun who is still so handsome. The man is wearing a black suit and it suits him so well. Ryeowook grips his husband’s hand and put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. 

“We can’t say the same about you my dear. Did you gained weight again?”

Yesung wants to quickly respond by some sassy remark but then he feels a warm hand sliding upon his arm.

“I am glad that you found a company.”

Siwon kissed his wife’s cheek and wraps his arm around Yesung’s waist. Of course he knows who is standing in front of them and he is going to ruin the smug son of their president.

Siwon’s hand smoothed the layers of tulle on Yesung’s gown. The belly is now clearly visible with the fabric clinging closely to Yesung’s body and Ryeowook pursed his lips. He and Kyuhyun are together for so long and also want to have a baby but they haven’t been lucky yet. Ryeowook stares at the belly and also Kyuhyun looks at the belly where is resting Yesung’s baby. Kyuhyun would be lying if he says that he isn’t jealous. Then his attention turned to Choi Siwon. Of course he saw the pictures of their wedding. Everyone in South Korea saw them because the new couple is beautiful and powerful. Kyuhyun is happy with Ryeowook, or at least he won’t admit that their love died soon after their wedding. Kyuhyun is measuring Siwon with his cold eyes and has to admit that the man is a bit taller and much more muscular. Kyuhyun sees that he would lose if he fights with him so he decided to stop insulting Yesung. 

Yesung is avoiding looking at the man who hurt him so much and tries to act cool but inside he feels the old pain. He wanted to die when Kyuhyun casually told him that there will be no wedding. The betrayal hurt so much that he wanted to die and Yesung believed that he is nothing until he met Siwon who showed him that he is also pretty.

“Such happy news deserve a toast.”

Kyuhyun turned to the barman and wants to order champagne but Siwon stopped him.

“We don’t want to harm our child only because of empty toasts. But it was a pleasure to meet you.”

Siwon shakes hands with Kyuhyun and painfully squeezed weak hand of the president’s son before wrapping one arm around Yesung’s waist and leading him away. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are looking at the leaving couple and Ryeowook scoffed.

“Now he isn’t just an ugly but he is also fat.”

He goes to get another drink and Kyuhyun watches Yesung’s back until he disappeared in the crowd.

Siwon feels how is Yesung shaking and he takes him outside to get some fresh air. They are alone on the terrace and Yesung started to sob. He would have never come here if he had known that Kyuhyun is also going to be here. Siwon takes off his suit jacket and throws it over Yesung’s bare shoulders to keep him warm.

“Do you want to go home? Because I would like to watch some TV show before taking a long bath.”

Siwon doesn’t want to make Yesung feel bad for leaving the ball early and his wife quickly nodded because he wants to get out of here before they will have the pleasure to meet his ex-fiancé. The couple get in a car with a driver who takes them home and Siwon helps Yesung with taking off the gown. Siwon goes to get some snacks and when he comes back he found gloomy Yesung sitting in the middle of their bed. Siwon rubs his back and looks in the big sad eyes which filled with tears.

“Do you sometimes regret marrying me?”

Siwon knows about Yesung’s feeling of inferiority and kisses him.

“You wrote one chapter of your life with Kyuhyun but that ended when he rejected you. Now you are writing a new chapter with me and with our baby. I regret many things but I am never going to regret our marriage.”

Yesung nodded a bit and then pushed himself in Siwon’s arms. His husband tightly hugs him and his back while pressing soft kisses on the top of his head.

“Kyuhyun wasted his chance to be happy with you so let’s forget about that fool, okay?”

He feels Yesung nodding again and holds him for a bit longer before pulling him away a bit.

“We should skip the TV and head right in the bathtub and then in bed. You two need to get some proper sleep after such a hard day.”

Yesung sobs and Siwon hands him a tissue before going in the bathroom. Siwon sighs while turning the water on. Of course that he wanted to fight with Kyuhyun. He wouldn’t mind fighting with him surrounded by the important people so everyone could see that Yesung is a real treasure. He imagined Kyuhyun as a powerful man but the reality is so different. Kyuhyun is just a spoiled brat who wants everything and wasted the biggest chance of his entire life. Siwon looked up and smiled at Yesung who is standing in the bathroom only in his underwear and with his hands on his belly. Cho Kyuhyun, you are a stupid fool and thank God for your stupidity.