fin

1980s Horror Film
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she's seventeen. why all the pretty girls are seventeen? like how most songs have girls who are seventeen in their lyrics. sure the artists could think of other girls' age. sure she could also love other girls in a different age, but just like some artists she chose this seventeen year old girl.

she's petite but it's not like she's a foot taller than her, she has eyes of course she has but not like anyone's. it's like a maze that she keeps getting lost in it everytime she would locked eyes with the older. her nose so tall and perfect she could slide in it. her lips looks so soft she wants to kiss it.

hyunjin was no good at memorizing but heejin was an exception. the former memorized the latter's face already, even her moles, she knows where exactly they are.

like a movie scene, heejin plays in her head all day. instead of brain there is heejin.

the sound of the phone ringing brought her back to reality. she groaned, hyunjin is not in the mood for talking. the girl sighed heavily as she answered the phone. god i'm so dramatic.

suddenly she feels like talking after realizing heejin was the one that called her. 

"wassup! want to go here in my place? my parents aren't home..." the girl on the other line giggled. such a big loser. 

"sure!" hyunjin's eyes lit up after hearing the news. this could be my first win... ​​​​​​

after probably like five minutes she's already at heejin's house. she ran as fast as she can and now she's here panting as she rings the doorbell.  i couldn't feel my legs from all the running. 

that's probably the only time she ran. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter