Crash Landing on You?

Wreck-It Rene!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Play ( Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran )

 

A zombie-like figure rose from the bed, a groan was heard across the silent room and the bed creaked when the figure shifted as it stretched it's arm towards the ceiling and gave out a huff. The figure was slow to move, placed its feet down on the floor and stood up. The distance from the bed to the bathroom was a mere five steps but it took the figure eight steps as the figure was stumbling. It was no denying that the figure looked like the death. Died, came back from the living and died again. And then the figure rose from its second death and here they are, heading towards the bathroom like it's life depends on it.

 

"Ughggrrrr..." It was uncertain if the sound came from the figure's mouth or stomach. More like, the sound was so monstrous that the fates failed to gain knowledge of it.

 

The person successfully opened the bathroom door after struggling for a bit. Then the figure walked straight on the sink and finally laid it's eyes on the mirror. The person didn't gasp or recoil in shock, that's because the person was used to it.

 

Incredibly large eyebags under the person's eyes and a generally haggard look when the person happen to just wake up. But still, the eyebags came from hard work, who could deny that? Certainly not this person.

 

The figure stared momentarily at their reflection and smirked.

 

"Another successful gaming night, Sakura!"

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"Milady...Milady..."

 

"It is time to wake up, Milady..."

 

Amidst the onslaught of white sheets and the softest pillows, lies a young lady who was snoring with her eyes still closed. Her personal maid was in distress as she had called her lady for some minutes now, but not once has her lady risen up from her dreams. This was bad, thought the maid. Her young miss, Joohyun, was going to be late if this keeps up. She sighed as she only has one last choice to make. She turned around to walk out of the room and casted one last look of the still sleeping heiress as she head towards the nearest telephone to dial a number. 

 

 

The buzzing of a phone was heard in the then silent room as a hand snatched up in the air deep within the confines of her tempting sheets to grab the offending object. She was tempted to throw her phone across the room from its disturbance but it was a hassle in buying a new phone, again. She pressed on the screen, her memory served as a guide as she accepted the call without opening her eyes and placed her phone gently on her ear.

 

"H-Hello---"

 

 

"UNNNNIEEEEE~~~"

 

Goodness! She recoiled from the shock as her soul gave away and left her body, but came back again because it realized that she was still alive. Still alive but a body was surely going in a ditch, she promised.

 

Still blurry vision from sleepiness, the person pulled away her phone from her ear as she massaged her temples. She was sure a headache is coming and she had to thank her dongsaeng for that.

 

After a quick exhale, she begrudgingly placed her phone again on her ear. "Yeah?"

 

"Are you now awake, unnie?"

 

"From your disgusting aegyo, I'm afraid it's going to give me nightmares that'll keep me awake." Her deadpanned tone was evident, but the caller shoved the killing intent that was radiating through the line and laughed gleefully.

 

"HAHAHA! Now that you're awake, try not to be late to class, alright? It's Friday today and we'll have to go the the mall after school, in case you forgot." The caller reminded her and yes, she indeed forgot about it. From the way she remain silent on the phone, the message was clear.

 

"Oh you really forgot about it huh!?" An exasperated sighed was heard.

 

"Don't make it a big deal Yerim or else I will not let you sit on my car later," she threatened. Good thing Yerim was a er to her car.

 

"Aish, unnie! Fine, but don't be late for the love of god, alright?"

 

She only hummed a reply before ending the call. Now she was painfully wide awake, with a still throbbing eardrum from the loud voice. She stood up and walked towards her bathroom to start up a new day.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

After a miracle or two, Sakura finished showering and all that bathroom galore then head outside as she follow the sound of delicious cooking downstairs. There she saw her younger sister and mother in the kitchen area preparing for breakfast. Nako was the first one to notice her footsteps as she turned to greet her.

 

"Good morning dear sister, you look like ," Nako said with a beam. 

 

Sakura only side eyed and pouted as she settled on her seat. It was a normal morning in the Miyawa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter