Daughter of Hades.

loona the demigods - OS Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

Apparently ever since she had the cast on, she was deemed unfit to be joining the camp’s usual training routine and was excused until she recovers. Well, anything physical, that is. She still has to attend lectures - basically everything that does not require her to move too much, with the exception of taking notes. However, still, if there was anything worse than training, it is having nothing to do. Usually she’d take advantage of time offs to play video games, but seeing as her left arm is all cracked up, she doubts that she would be able to hold the controller properly.

 

This , Hyejoo thought as she watched late campers rush to attend their classes, and judging by the distress she saw on their faces, it’s probably the one Bae Irene teaches. You really don’t want to be late for her classes. (Note: She’s even scarier than two minotaurs combined)

 

Glancing at her pocket watch, she noticed that it was already 2 in the afternoon and all she had been doing was walking around the vicinity of the camp and occasionally bugging her friends, Kim Hyunjin and Im Yeojin. Sadly, she wasn’t able to hang out with them for too long because they both had respective lessons to attend, unlike herself. 

 

This ing .

 

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Hyejoo decided that she should at least show up to training today, even if she wasn’t physically able to join. If she was right, then her group mates would be having defensive training right now. It was a class for first and second year demigods which was taught by one of the best recently-appointed camp instructors, Kim Jungeun. 

 

Thank the Gods the training area wasn't too far off from the cabins, as it only took her about 15 minutes and oh, by the looks of it, she was definitely right about them having training with the strict daughter of Athena.

 

“You better have those weapons ready or else I will give you a taste of what happens when you don’t!” A loud voice commanded (ngl she got goosebumps too) and soon a chorus of “Yes, Ma’ams” sounded as they all scrambled to ready their shields - the only thing that would hopefully protect them from Kim Jungeun’s wrath. She watched as they all tried striking at Jungeun one at a time, while the latter had easily blocked all attempts and fended them off without breaking a sweat. Kim Jungeun is one hell of a scary girl.

 

“She’s amazing huh?” She jumped slightly as a voice sounded from beside her left ear, whipping her head only for her to meet striking greenish-blue eyes, shiny black hair and a wide smile.

 

Jung Jinsoul.

 

“Geez you scared me!” She grumbled, throwing a light punch in annoyance, eliciting a loud, hearty laugh from the intruder. As Jungeun had allowed the class a 10 minutes water break, Hyejoo used this opportunity to direct her attention to the other camp instructor standing beside her. She’s quite close to Jinsoul, given that the older girl was the one who carried her unconscious self when she first arrived at camp 7 months ago. Ever since that day, it seems like Jinsoul had taken over as her personal guardian slash trainer, with a promise to her father himself, that she’d make sure Hyejoo would be able to adapt with life at camp and that he should not be worried for she is in very good hands.

 

In other words, Jung Jinsoul is like the sister she never had, being an only child and all.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that? I know I’m good looking, but—” Jinsoul was cut off by another shove from the infamous daughter of Hades. This time the force was noticeably stronger and if Jinsoul wasn’t standing properly, she would’ve fallen face first. Thank god for her fast reflexes, quickly holding onto the younger girl's uninjured arm.

 

Speaking of arms…

 

“How’s lefty? Still hurts?” Jinsoul leaned closer to inspect her casted arm or 'lefty' as she had nicknamed it, poking it as if to test out her hypothesis. “It should be okay in a few days though,” The blonde frowned, scratching her chin in an exaggerated fashion - a quirk Hyejoo noticed Jinsoul always does when she is confused. “Yerim is the best healer I know…“

 

Ah yes, Choi Yerim. That one daughter of Apollo with striking purple hair instead of blonde like most of her siblings, part-time (excellent) healer at the camp’s infirmary and supposedly her ‘saviour’. Jinsoul might have been the one to carry her to the infirmary, but Yerim was the one who did her ‘magic’ on her broken arm (to which the raven haired daughter of Poseidon had defended herself - saying that she couldn’t heal her because they were quite far from the sea). Jinsoul then introduced the two t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter