One

FIVE BROKEN PROMISES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" what happaned Heeyoung? Is there some you need to talk about?"

" It's obvious isn't it? Even though I try my best to look fine It just keeps getting harder day by day." 

" Did you fight with your husband?"

"No I didn't . It's just that I can't recognise him anymore, might sound weird but it's the truth. He doesn't talk to me that much. He keeps a distance from me. Sometimes I feel that I'm over thinking but sometimes I feel like there is something."

"Have you ever to talk to him about it?Maybe you can sort it out."

"I tried to but I am not sure. I just don't want him to feel like I am a wife who nags about such small things."

Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckle at her words. He knows her well . Especially since she is his student. She really doesn't like to hurt people.

"Hey its not a small thing . You should tell your husband if somethin is bothering you. Don't be hesitant. And you know if you need some help I am always here." Baekhyun said with a smile.
 " Thank you Mr.Byun. I really needed some ressuring words."

" okay then let's get back to work. Shall we?"

" Yeah let's go."

Heeyoung came back from work and started preparing for dinner.She decided that she'd talk to Taehyung tonight. She was busy in her thoughts when suddenly the bell rang. She didn't hear it until it rang for the second time. Heeyoung ran to the door and opened it letting her husband in.

"What t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter