fin.

Hugs
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kierra was happily watching one of her dramas on her laptop while lying down on her bed when a knock sounded on her bedroom door. She frowned wondering why Linna would knock, but got her answer when she saw her boyfriend, Chris, entered instead and saw his blonde hair once again.

"Why are you here?" She asked although it may have come off as not welcoming. "And your hair is still blonde?"

Chris pouted at his girlfriend's lack of happiness of seeing him.

"To see you, but it seems that you're not happy to see me. And yes, my hair is blonde again."

Kierra lifted herself into a sitting position while staring at her boyfriend suspiciously who came closer to her for a hug, but she held up a hand to stop him.

"You're supposed to be at your own home and it's kinda late."

"Well, I don't want to be at home and I know it's late."

"Did Linna let you in?"

"Yeah because I know you wouldn't and Hyunjin's here, too."

Kierra tsked upon hearing his words.

"Y'all need to keep your distance."

"But distance makes the heart grow fonder, My Fun-Sized Baby Girl."

"I regret naming you 'My Fun-Sized Baby Boy' in my contacts that time."

"I know you like it."

"Still makes me wonder why we're dating."

"Because I love you." Chris cooed as he eventually got passed his girlfriend's hand and went in for a hug.

Kierra returned the hug, but looked up at him cheekily.

"But how can you be in love if you can't even fall asleep?"

Chris groaned.

"Can you not watch my V Lives?"

"I try not to, but I see a lot of clips online and so I just watch them instead of the whole video."

"Aren't you supportive?"

Kierra leaned away breaking the hug, but Chris leaned forward not wanting her to escape.

"No. Don't go. You give the best warm hugs ever."

"I'm sure that's a lie." Kierra laughed while trying to move away, but Chris hung onto her like he always does and ended up cuddling her on her bed.

"It's not a lie." Chris mumbled as he nuzzled his face against her body. "Only you can give me this type of hug."

"You're surely soft right now. What's up?"

Kierra began rubbing his back in a soothing motion while using her

Please log in to read the full chapter