fin.

Packed Lunches
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chris quietly entered Kierra's apartment after receiving the current four digit code from Linna before arriving. He wanted to surprise her and knew his girlfriend's habits of changing the passcode every few weeks out of safety and being bored. Also, Chris knew that the main reason was so that he and the others wouldn't come over too much and bother them. Once entering, Chris didn't expect to hear his group's song playing as he assumed Kierra would be watching a drama or playing video games. So he followed Grow Up after setting his things down and ended up in the kitchen with Kierra making colorful lunch boxes and singing along to the song. A soft smiled graced his face as he watched her with a loving gaze.

~Stray kids everywhere all around the world! Stray kids everywhere all around the world! Stray kids everywhere all around the world! Stray kids everywhere all around the world!~

Kierra sang even though it was not part of the original lyrics while packing a yellow lunch box with steamed sausage and vegetable rice. The chant was used during concerts and Kierra couldn't help it as she sang the words. She really liked that version more as it was a memorable part of the experience. After chanting, Kierra just hummed the rest of the song as she finished packing the rice into all the lunch boxes unaware that her boyfriend was there. Chris continued to watch his girlfriend before wondering why she was packing so many lunch boxes in the first place. By now the song had changed and continued to play in the background.

"Why are you making so many?" Chris finally asked as he walked closer.

Kierra instantly turned her head and shot Chris a curious look. She quickly pressed the button on her phone to lower the volume while answering his question with another question.

"How did you get in?"

"Linna."

"Figures."

"So," Chris reached for one of the spinach and ham sandwich cut into fourths, "Who are you making these for?"

He stuffed the mini sandwich into his mouth while glancing at her awaiting an answer. Kierra briefly glanced at him before resuming her activity.

"The kids wanted some after seeing Linna with one." She answered as she carefully watch her boyfriend take a folded piece of egg this time. "They wouldn't leave me alone about it and since I have time now it just happened."

Chris was in mid-chew of the egg before frowning.

"You'll make my members packed lunches, but you won't do that for me?"

Kierra rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"Not your kids. My kids."

"Oh."

Chris chuckled sheepishly while finishing the rest of the egg, but then frown once again.

"So, you'll pack your colleagues a lunch box, but not for your boyfriend?"

Kierra rolled her eyes once again with a small laugh at her boyfriend's childish behavior.

"Because you've never asked."

"I'm pretty sure I have."

"Right. Anyways, why are you here?"

Please log in to read the full chapter