Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts

Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts: Yamashi ver

SPILL YOUR GUTS OR FILL YOUR GUTS

 Featuring the 93liners

 

 

In this special episode of Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts, the Horikoshi 3D batch 2012 were invited to play to celebrate over-coming the mid-20’s crisis as they become 27-year olds this year.

 

Everybody gather on benches in front of the platform where the gut-turning game takes place. The class were seated randomly on the higher chairs on the left side of the platform, looking like adults in their respective outfits. Some of them haven’t seen each other for quite some time and have said their greeting back stage before the show started.

 

The host, Uchimura Teruyoshi appeared on stage and applause from the audience raged.

 

“Good evening everyone, welcome to Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts!” Everybody applauded excitedly. “And we have the 93liners of Horikoshi as our players for tonight!” He enthusiastically pointed at the left side of the stage and everybody clapped. “So, basically as always the game is all about eating disgusting things or you just answer the question. Does that sound fun? It is.” He laughed. “I can’t wait to make these beautiful people to gag.” And more laughs raged.

 

Uchimura moved closer to the chairs where the players sat. “Each game, we will be choosing two people to play. The chairs you are seated lights up and remains lighted if you have been chosen to play.”

 

The players nodded.

 

“Okay, Select!” The chairs lighted and dimmed randomly until the lights stopped on the 2 randomly-picked players. “Sasuga! Yamada Ryosuke-kun and Shida Mirai-chan, get down here!”

 

Both sat face-to-face in a round table of disturbing sets of food. Ryosuke’s face makes a disgusted look while Mirai breathed deep before looking around and forcefully smile.

 

“Okay, Yamada-kun and Shida-san. We have here in the table the food that both of you are going to feast in as we start our game.” Savagely smiled at the camera.

 

“Why did I sign up for this?” Ryosuke sighed and laughter can be heard from the audience.

 

Mirai smiled, also unsure of how will things go.

 

Uchimura laughed. “Well, we have here some Cicada Puree, Fried Crickets, Pork Blood and Tongue Jelly, Tomato cake glazed with hot sauce, Worm spaghetti, Fish Water, Spoiled Milk Bean Boozled, and Chicken Feet.” And ‘eeww’s’ between each food can be heard.

 

Ryosuke placed his hand below his nose. “These won’t kill us, will these?”

 

Uchimura was laughing as he said, “We will see.” He turned to Mirai. “Shida-san are you feeling good about this?”

 

“Not at all. But I might survive this more than Yamada.” She nodded as everybody laughed. “I went to Taiwan last year and have tried scorpions.”

 

Uchimura laughed briefly. “So you’ve got advantage over Yamada huh?”

 

“He can’t even eat tomatoes.” Mirai said, making Ryosuke grin as he shook his head.

 

Uchimura pointed at the Tomato cake. “We have the exact cake for him.”

 

“Yes.” Mirai nodded. “And the fact that it is glazed in hot sauce—which he doesn’t also like by the way—is making it more fun. He is pretty picky with food.”

 

“Says the one who don’t eat vegetables.” Ryosuke retorted, making Mirai cover her face as she laughs.

 

“That was before!” Mirai replied. “I am 26 and I surpass that phase already.”

 

Ryosuke laughed, as well the everybody around.

 

“Well then, let’s start the game!” Uchimura pointed at Mirai. “Shida-san, you choose a delicious snack for Yamada.

 

Mirai turned the table, choosing a food for Ryosuke.

 

Ryosuke looked tensed as the table rolled, until the Tomato cake was already in front of him. His nostrils popped as Mirai have chosen.

 

“Tomato cake glazed with spicy tomato ketchup, yum!” Uchimura said savagely.

 

“Of course!” Ryosuke shrugged.

 

“Well.” Mirai smiled.

 

Ryosuke sniffed the cake. “What the hell is a ketchup going on top of a cake!”

 

Uchimura laughed his lungs out. “You started off harsh eh, Shida-san?”

 

“He didn’t attend to my wedding so I am still pissed.” Mirai said which makes Ryosuke scratch his nape and breathed deep.

 

The audience reacted.

 

“Maybe he was full during that time.” Uchimura assumed.

 

“No, he was on a two-day day off, and I know coz Kamiki told me.” Mirai answered. While Kamiki hissed in his seat.

 

Ryosuke embarrassingly forced a smile. “I can explain.”

 

“What happened?” Uchimura asked.

 

“No, I was supposed to attend. I had my clothes prepared for that day. But… I did not come.” Ryosuke crossed his arms and back leaned on his chair.

 

“Why?” Mirai asked.

 

His lips slowly curved into a smile as he looked at Mirai who was looking at him. “I have reasons.” He looked around. “It’s something personal and private, everyone.” A brief laugh before turning to Mirai. “I’ll tell you after this.”

 

Mirai finally grinned. “Fine.”

 

“You better settle things after eating a spoonful of that cake.” Uchimura joked. “Please read the question, Shida-san.”

 

“Hai.” She flipped one paper and read silently for a moment. She grinned at Uchimura. “Is this serious?”

 

Uchimura laughed.

 

“I don’t know why if what makes me nervous is the question or the big possibility that I am eating this cake.” Ryosuke stretched his arms in tension.

 

Mirai looked at Ryosuke who was looking tense. She started reading, “Yamada, you have been talking about the girls in your class...that gave you a bad high school memory in which one called you ’chibi’. ” Mirai pursed her lips trying not to smile. “Name the girl who called you ‘chibi’?”

 

Ryosuke shook his head in denial. “I know you guys already know.” He pointed on his classmates in the chair. “But…having to let the world know is too much…” He sighed. “…that was an old memory though so…” He sniffed on the cake and got disgusted again. “That girl is…”

 

Everybody was surprised when he scooped a spoonful of the cake and shove it inside his mouth. Mirai covered as he watched Ryosuke eat the cake in so much disgust.

 

“That is spicy and sweet and disgusting at the same time.” Ryosuke commented with ketchup and frosting smudged in his upper lip.

 

“Are you okay?” Uchimura asked while laughing.

 

“It was the most disgusting flavor combination in the world.” Ryosuke twitched, drinking a glass of water. “I can still taste the tomato in my mouth.”

 

Mirai laughed as she pulled a paper towel and hand it to Ryosuke which he took to wipe his lips.

 

“Guess, it’s revenge time!” Uchimura laughed. “Yamada-kun, it’s your time to choose a food for Shida-san.”

 

Mirai sighed nervously.

 

Ryosuke looked at the food in front of him. “Since, Mirai talked about having to eat scorpions, I think you will like this.” The table turned and fried crickets are in front of her.

 

She picked on cricket and put it closer in her eyes. “In close up, these things look weird than expected.”

 

Ryosuke laughed briefly. “Now, for your question.” He started, and flipped a paper. He smiled as he read the question. “Mirai.”

 

“Hai.”

 

“You went in the prestigious Horikoshi Gakuen and had a beautiful friendship with your classmates. Included in your circle of friends are Kamiki Ryunosuke, Irie Jingi and Yamada Ryosuke…” He pointed himself. “…who were close friends of yours before high school. Rank these three guys from most likeable to least likeable.”

 

Uchimura laughed. “The awkward thing is those three guys are here.”

 

Mirai pursed her lips together. “Those three people are part of my childhood. I met them when I was in 6th grade so they equal on that aspect.” She sighed deep. “My bond with Kamiki is solid…”

 

“So Kamiki is the most likeable.” Uchimura tried to to answer the question.

 

Mirai leaned on the table to look at the crickets, and immediately pulled her back up. “Jingi and I are from the same agency and we see each other more often, although we haven’t really bond that much. But he is a very nice guy.”

 

Ryosuke grinned. “Come on.”

 

“As for you.” She looked at Ryosuke. “My relationship with Yama-chan is very…” She thought for a moment. “How do I put it? Unnn…different. Yeah. We are pretty close pre-high school. There was even that time when I texted him more often than anyone in my life!”

 

Ryosuke placed a hand under his nose and grinned, staring at Mirai.

 

“My bond with him was as solid as my bond with Kamiki back then, but…we never talked for a long time after graduation. And we actually don’t contact each other that often. Plus in high school, he is emitting this ‘unapproachable’ aura. There was even that brief moment that he avoided me.”

 

“Eeehhh??” The audience reacted.

 

“It was horrible.” Mirai continued. “So basically, we have an on and off bond. Very inconsistent. Like we are friends now, the next day we aren’t.” Mirai joked.

 

Ryosuke waved his hands in front of Mirai. “Okay that is enough. You are spilling more than necessary.”

 

Uchimura laughed. “Is it too much for Yamada-kun?”

 

“Are you trying to weigh who’s the better friend between me and Jingi? Coz right now, it’s obvious we are losing to Kamiki.” Ryosuke joked, making Jingi and Kamiki laugh in their seats.

 

“No, wait.” Mirai pinched her chin. “This is easy.”

 

“Kamiki, then…?” Uchimura playfully asked.

 

“One of the choices wants me to eat this crickets, so…Kamiki, Jingi, then Yamada. There.” Mirai retorted in one breath and smiled.

 

Ryosuke blinked three times looking at the camera. “That is harsh.”

 

Mirai laughed. “I need to have an answer.”

 

“You could have just eaten the crickets.” Ryosuke answered.

 

“That is exactly why you are last in the line.” Mirai grinned.

 

Laughter raged.

 

“Okay, it’s Shida-san’s turn again.” Uchimura pointed at the lass.

 

“Hai.” She started turning that table. “I think you need something to wash out the spiciness of the cake, so I am giving you the Cicada Puree.”

 

Ryosuke looked disgusted. “What?”

 

“Yamada played as ‘Semi’ twice—in a movie where he is a psychopath and in a drama wherein he is literally a cicada so this is a good pair, right? Cicada x Yamada.” Mirai made a little trivia.

 

“I hate your wit.” Ryosuke said jokingly looking at Mirai which made her smile.

 

“Here’s for your question.” Mirai started.

 

Ryosuke made a gagging sound after sniffing the puree.

 

Mirai laughed. “Listen to the question first before you decide whether to take a good sip of that.”

 

Ryosuke sighed. “That for sure is disgusting as and would not definitely help wash the flavor of that cake.”

 

Mirai held her laughter and looked at the question. She read it silently for a moment before surprisingly looked around. “There is no way you’ll not drink that puree.”

 

The audience laughed and Uchimura almost rolled.

 

“Yamada.”

 

“Unn.” Ryosuke was scratching the back if his ear as he was seriously staring at Mirai who was reading the question.

 

“High school is the time of puppy love and crushes. It is the time when teenagers start dating. Unfortunately, your school has a romance ban which means, you had not dated anyone in class.” Mirai briefly looked at Ryosuke. “If there was no ban, who among your classmates would you like to date?” Mirai put down the paper and savagely enjoyed the agony Ryosuke is facing right now.

 

Ryosuke crossed his arms. “Why are my questions feel like I am on the death row.”

 

“One big sip and everything is all good.” Mirai encouraged that actually sounds like a tease.

 

“Is this like just cicadas or you put some milk on it?” Ryosuke turned to Uchimura. “Some other flavor like maybe some—“

 

“Nope just pure raw cicadas crashed together with complete internals.” Uchimura answered.

 

Ryosuke gulped. “There is no way I am taking a sip of that.” He sighed. “Anyone in my class, right?”

 

“Yes.” uchimura answered.

 

“I think you can choose anyone, even not a classmate. Like anyone in Horikoshi that time, right? Mirai nodded to Uchimura who also approved.

 

Ryosuke looked at Mirai. “Mirai didn’t eat the crickets and put me on the least likeable spot just to save her palette.” He said making Mirai laugh.

 

He bit his lip. “I know I said that I am least likely to date a friend…” He scratched his chin.

 

“Are you seriously doing this?” Mirai looked at him then to the audience then back to him.

 

“If we were not banned to date, I would probably…”

 

Their classmates on the chairs are surprised when he was answering the question.

 

“I would have wanted to date Mirai.” He said as he looked at Mirai intently, nodding slowly. “Yeah.” He turned his seat, avoiding an eye contact and just looked at the audience. “This is really embarrassing, but yes definitely Mirai.”

 

We can hear Yuto laughing in his seat as he clapped his hands.

 

Uchimura laughed hard when he saw Mirai reaction. “Shida-san, daijoubu?”

 

“Wait!” Mirai disrupted. “That is unacceptable!” She looked at the still-laughing Uchimura joined by Ryosuke. “No, take the puree.”

 

“Well then, no puree for Yamada-kun.” Uchimura declared.

 

“It is safest to pick a married woman, of course?” Mirai grinned.

 

Ryosuke eyes went soft as he smiled at Mirai. He sighed and looked at the table. “Since you attempted on giving me the puree, you are having a drink. The fish water. Hai.”

 

“Which literally is the water melted from iced fish.” Uchimura laughed.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Mirai exclaimed, covering . “That is disgusting. Imagine the bacteria in that.”

 

Ryosuke laughed. “Here’s your question: Mirai, you have been in so many dramas and movies and worked with so many actors. Who among those people who you have worked with, do you wish not to work with again?” He sadistically nodded. “That is so good.”

 

Mirai rubbed the skin under her left eye before sighing. “Since there are so many things that happened right now that really pisses me off about Yamada Ryosuke, it’s easy to just say it is him.”

 

Audience laughed and Ryosuke grinned looking at Mirai.

 

“But.” Mirai continued. “I know I’ll be lying if I say it is Yamada.”

 

The guy in front of him smiled proudly.

 

Mirai sighed.

 

“You have someone in mind.” Uchimura stated.

 

Mirai held her smile as she nodded.

 

“It is now choosing whether to spoil your stomach or to ruin your relationship with that person.” Ryosuke said and immediately gasped when Mirai lifted the glass of fish water and took a sip of it.

 

She made a gagging sound before reaching for her water.

 

Uchimura laughed frantically. “Are you okay?”

 

“That is like drinking freshly squeezed fish. If that thing exists.” Mirai commented and covered her face. “That gave fish a bad impression to me.”

 

The audience laughed. And Uchimura clapped as he laughed. “For the last round. Shida-san pick your last food for Yamada-kun.”

 

“The pig’s blood and tongue jelly looks appetizing.” Mirai turned the table to place the disgusting jelly in front of Ryosuke.

 

“Yum.” Uchimura sarcastically commented. “Read your question.”

 

Mirai was holding her laughter when she peeked at the question. “Okay, here it goes.” She sighed. “Yamada, you have costarred with talented actresses for movies and dramas. You have worked with Kyoko Yoshine, Yuri Tsunematsu, Haruna Kawaguchi, and Tsubasa Honda.” She briefly looked at Ryosuke who was already frowning in tension. “Rank these girls according to beauty.” And laughed silently, squeezing her eyes and pursing her lips.

 

Ryosuke froze for a while as he sighed. “What is with all of these questions?!”

 

Uchimura laughed his lungs out. “Obviously because these kind of questions are the questions that would make you eat that pig’s blood and tongue jelly.”

 

Ryosuke looked like he wanted to cry. “I don’t want that jelly, really.”

 

Mirai looked a little concerned yet amused at the same time. “It's hard to rank equally beautiful women, ne?” She helped him out.

 

“Desu ne.” Uchimura topped.

 

“Just rank them according to your preference.” Mirai said seriously before pursing her lips together to not burst out a laugh. “This is really difficult. I kinda felt bad about giving him the jelly.”

 

Ryosuke sighed and picked up the spoon next to the plate of jelly. “Is this really pork blood and tongue?” He asked looking disgusted.

 

“Yes. 100%.” The host assured.

 

Ryosuke glared at the jelly before glaring at Mirai.

 

Mirai laughed and avoided his daze.

 

“I think it is equally as bad as the fish water.” The guy breathed deep.

 

Suddenly the guy scooped the jelly with the spoon and shove inside his mouth. “Uh-uh. NO!” He was trying to chew and not gag at the same time.

 

Mirai laugh got louder.

 

“Don’t be too happy about it coz I am going to make you eat that worm spaghetti.” Ryosuke complained addressing to Mirai.

 

Mirai bit her lower lip as she still tries to laugh. “You’re not letting me get away with this, huh?”

 

“There’s no way.” He replied.

 

“Oh, so Yamada had chosen.” Uchimura declared.

 

“Yup. The worm spaghetti!” Ryosuke said enthusiastically.

 

Mirai looked at the dish disgustedly. “These are dead, right?!” She picked one worm and got startled when it moved. “Oh sh--!”

 

Everybody laughed.

 

“Those are literally moving!” Mirai complained. “That is so not fair! All the dish I gave you are cooked!”

 

Ryosuke laughed harder. “You can answer the question if you don’t wanna eat that.”

He flipped the paper open and read silently before a sly smile came out from his lips. “Mirai.”

 

“Hai.” The lady smiled nervously.

 

“You admitted to have dated one guy in your life, and that is your husband. Name one celebrity who confessed to you…” Ryosuke breathed deep and smiled. “…whose confession of love you turned down.”

 

Mirai got speechless for a moment.

 

Uchimura was already laughing as he saw Mirai’s reaction. “A celebrity you rejected!”

 

“The question is how many have you turned down?” Ryosuke raised a brow at Mirai teasingly.

Uchimura laughed looking at Ryosuke. "Yamada is so happy he did not confess!"

Ryosuke turned to the older guy laughing. "Eh?!" Which makes the rest of the class cackling.

 

Mirai tried to ignore the two guys. “No. I mean…I am not really sure if they wanted to go out like ‘go out’ or just go out.” Mirai answered nervously.

 

“That is so confusing. That definitely proves how dense you are.” Ryosuke laughed which was joined by Uchimura. 
 

"I am not dense!" Mirai complained.

 

"You are dense! Everybody knows that." Ryosuke continued laughing looking at his classmates meaningfully which made them laugh louder. "The worms are waiting.” 

 

Mirai sighed, glaring at the guy in front of him. “You owe me big time for this Yamada Ryosuke!” Everybody gasped when she took on worm and took a small bite of it.

 

The guy in front of her laughed his lungs out, pointing at Mirai who looked so disgusted with what she put in . She drank plenty of water as she gestured to punch Ryosuke.

 

Uchimura with a big laugh pointed at the camera. “We will be right back for more!”

 

The audience applaud.

 

“Sasuga ! Yamada-kun and Shida-san!”

 

************

END