Enchanted

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Lisa's POV*

 

"Do you ever wonder what goes on in their minds?" sambit ni Jisoo as she looked over the stage where the so-called it girls are sitting, all of them sipping on their Starbucks drinks.

 

"Let them be, Jisoo. Buhay nila yan." sagot ko sabay irap sa direksyon nung grupo.

 

"I just... don't like them." sabi niya ulit while she wears that expression as if she was in a deep thought. "Except maybe for Jennie, She looks genuinely nice."

 

"She's the worst type for me." I huffed which made Jisoo look at me intently na para bang inaabangan niya talaga kung anong gusto kong sabihin.

 

"Look at her being all smiles. I bet nasa loob kulo niyan. No, I know so." I explained as I looked at Jennie Kim's direction.

 

She was laughing with her friends. Irene Bae, Im Nayeon, Park Chaeyoung, and her supposed to be boyfriend, Kim Jongin. Though hindi ko alam kung nanlilligaw pa din ba siya o sinagot na siya ni Jennie, I don't really give a .

 

 

Hindi ko alam na ang tagal ko na pala nakatingin kay Jennie. She arched her back as she placed her hands onto to cover up her fits of laughter. 

 

 

And then she turned to me and smiled. 

 

 

Hindi ko siya pinansin and I continued walking with Jisoo. "Nag-work out ka na ba?" tanong sakin ni Jisoo as she pinched my  side. "Ako pa ba, I need to get ready for later." I simply replied as I winked at her.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

I fixed my earpiece as I held my head high. I need to be as subtle as possible. Jisoo had too much trouble getting me into this event's guest list at masasayang lang if I won't be able to pull this off. I need this to work.

 

 

"I'm going in." I alerted Jisoo as I headed toward the big gate of this mansion. Four guards welcomed me. 

 

 

"Name, ma'am." sabi nung isa sakanila. "Lili Pran." simple kong sagot sabay abot ng invitation sa guard.

 

 

"Welcome to the gala, Ms. Lili." the guard said as he motioned me to the garden.  

 

 

I looked around and figured that the blueprints we had of this mansion does not do it any justice as compared to the actual view. This place is literally heaven. I would never get out of here kung dito ako nakatira. The place looks like it was inspired by the Greek Architecture, just that it has like... Five floors. It was enormous, the place alone must have cost a fortune. 

 

 

Snap out of it, Lisa. You're not here to admire the view. 

 

 

I looked around and surreptitiously adjusted my in-ear and whispered "Nakapasok na ako. I'm going to find it. Standby ka muna, Jisoo."

 

 

Jisoo and I are part-time thieves. We started out 4 years ago, nung first year college. We steal from big time businessmen mostly in galas and events such as this one. They almost always wouldn't know. The things we steal from them are always replaceable. Itong mga tangible items, their luxuries, which mostly are for show because they have lots of money to buy hundreds of them in a swift, mean a fortune to people like Jisoo and me. They wouldn't know dahil sa kanila, barya lang ang mga ninanakaw namin, they wouldn;t even bat an eye to what they lost. Lahat ika nga ay napapalitan kapag may pera ka.

 

 

I kept looking around the house at nagsimula akong mafrustrate dahil hindi ko mahanap yung subject namin ngayong gabi. "Lisa, it's been an hour, you need to get out of there in another hour."

 

 

I know, Jisoo. 

 

 

I reached the fourth floor of the mansion and I carefully opened the doorknob of the first room beside the stairwell. 

 

 

I loooked around and figured that this is a room of probably one of the rich businessman's daughter. Mayroong  king size bed, a sofa at the side and a big table with a mirror. Sobrang luxurious ng dating.

 

 

The dark room which was only illuminated by the moon had a terrace. I was supposed to check the terrace when I heard a flushing noise. 

 

 

"Anong ginagawa mo?" the voice from behind said. I stood there frozen.

 

 

"Ah.  Hinahanap ko yung cr. I kinda got lost." I uttered, sana hindi niya nahalata yung kaba sa boses ko.

 

 

"Okay." simple niyang sagot. "Is this your room?" tanong ko as I glanced around and my feet led me to the side of her bed.

 

 

"Yes." 

 

"I should go. Sorry for intruding." I replied dahil naalala ko na I'm here to get something, I barely have an hour left. 

 

 

"You can stay." sabi nung babae as she smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter