**ONE**

Try Again [RR ONE Challenge]

Seulhee stared at the ground. Tears dropping non-stop. The lights dimmed and she was all alone. No one was there to witness the pain and grief that she was itching to shout out. The echoes of footsteps appeared and instantly her head looked upwards. She was not alone now, there was someone there with her. Wanting to talk to her. In happiness she stood up and looked to whoever was there. It was a man, he was wearing a black trench coat that ended below his knees, and he was wearing a hat that blocked his eyes from her. She knew there was trouble now, and started to back away.

 

 

"No... what do you want from me?" She asked, already alert and starting to back away from her.

 

"My dear, from you? Nothing. But I want you." The man's voice was slow and steady. He walked towards her slowly, causing Seulhee's heartbeat to quicken. She could hear it echoing through the room. As soon as his hand found contact with her arm she let out a bloodcurdling scream.

 

*CLICK*

 

"And that's a wrap. Thank you Seulhee for the amazing acting! We are so lucky to have had you here on this set. We are very sad to see that this is your last week with us. But nonetheless it has been an amazing three weeks with you. You were great on this set."

 

 

I bowed out of modesty and smiled at the crew. The creepy man was just a close friend of mine, Lee Donghae. He too was participating in the drama, "Hell rises". He wasn't that bad an actor either, and I was glad to have played alongside with him. Of course no one will know that it was Lee Donghae until they see the credits. But that's just a surprise later for the ELFs watching.

 

 

Finally, after a long day's work I took out my ponytail and let my hair loose and flowing. My on-screen boyfriend in the series passed by me only to push my head forwards. Just because on camera we look the real deal, doesn't mean that in reality that he treats me like royalty. In fact, if I say so myself, the man had no idea how to talk to a girl if he had no script! Yep, another co-worker that eventually became my friend, Yang Seungho. He was a great guy and all, but you know how it goes. Acting, it's just for the cameras.

 

 

I turned to Seungho and glared at his back while he was walking away. He must've sensed the stare for he made a heart-shape with his arms above his head without even turning around. How he does that I simply do not know. I can't begin to explain how great it's been having a friend like Donghae or Seungho. They're simply the best two boys I could've ever met. Of course, I haven't met their band members yet, but I know that if they're already friends with them, they're my friends too. I don't trust people easily, but what I'm trying to say is that I trust anyone they trust. That's how great the three weeks were for me. The helped me gain another amigo.

 

 

.........................

 

 

It eventually came to the end of my part in the series...

 

 

"Yah! Yah! You, you bastard! How dare you kill her! I loved her with all my heart. What kind of sick man does that to a girl for no reason?" Seungho cradled me in my arms. I tell you, it took around five takes for the real emotion to poor out. I couldn't stop laughing.

 

"I have a right brother dear." Donghae sneered. Then there was a cliffhanger.

 

 

When the cameraman signaled it was alright for me to move again I sat up and hugged Seungho, trying to contain my tears. I tried my best to muffle the laughs ready to emit from my mouth, but to no avail. They escaped and I was soon laughing with the whole cast. According to the director, it was his tradition to have an actor that was leaving say a goodbye message to the audience via the camerman. So without wasting any time the director told me what to do.

 

 

"Anneyong South Korea! I have had an awesome three weeks being here with Lee Kangjung! The best director ever! Thank you all for watching! Honestly, I would have love to have stayed in this series for longer, but this is a drama! And all dramas have cliffhangers. Did you enjoy them all? I sure did. Thank you to Seungho oppa and Donghae oppa for working with me these past few weeks. I have had a great time and I love you all! Saranghae!" I did a heart-sign and Donghae and Seungho even joined in in the background causing me to laugh before the cameraman could stop the camera.

 

"And that's it!" Kangjung-ssi shook my hand, "thank you for your kind words Seulhee! You have been great to have as well! I'm assure you, you will soon have another drama coming up for you as you are such a talent that no one would want to say goodbye to. I look forward to working with you again!" He smiled at me.

 

 

The whole studio, cast and crew went to celebrate a farewell party at the nearby restaurant, 'Sunny Side'. It was cheap okay? That's why we went there. The workers were amazed to have such customers and went to us straight away. I smiled, happy to have finally finished and glad to have a break. But something kept bothering me. I wasn't sure what. But when I checked the date I suddenly started to remember.

February 7th. One week before Valentines....