Relationship 3

Relationships...are complicated

After my last crush with Darwin, I have decided to find a boyfriend among the juniors. Even though I have never plan to marry someone who is younger than me.

I decided to have a crush on my junior. Let's call him Harry. Harry wasn't a good looking boy. But he has quite a charm. He can play drum, guitar, he can sing and can become a leader. 

But, I couldn't end up with him, since he later found himself a girl. I was like, meh.

So, he coupled with a girl who is 2 years older than him. Yeay they were okay. I wasn't too fond of the girl, because she wasn't the kind of friend that I would be friends with. After 5 months of being together, they broke off. By this time, I have found myself a boyfriend. So, I'm fine.

He started to get close to this girl, who was in the same dance group I was. He was a part of the group too. We told them (Alice, my boyfriend, and I) not to take things to fast since he just broke up. We don't want people to misjudge the girl, Susan. But no, they wouldn't listen. After 3 weeks, they were together. They were hated by a few of Harry's ex-girlfriend's friends. They broke off not because of Susan. But the way they acted was like it. 

I wasn't too fond of them as well since I have told them not to be together to quick. But hey, we're still friends. 

After almost 5 months of being together, they broke up. Do you know why? Harry said he grew out of love. But turns out while in camp, he developed a crush on this girl called Natasha. Do you know what's even more surprising? Natasha was one of Susan's closest friends. 

Now, Susan and Natasha have stopped talking as a friend. They only talk about when they have to.

 

You'd probably be wondering, why it is short. Because I decided to not get into their relationship much because I'm scared of Karma. But I'm still friends with all of them since we are in the same dance group.