Relationship 1

Relationships...are complicated

The first relationship would be one of the most toxic relationships ever. 

Adam, a 22-year-old guy, has the most beautiful girlfriend ever. Her name is Sherry. Sherry is a 24-year-old girl, who is also Adam's senior in college. I became friends with Adam because he was my club Director. And eventually, I became friends with Sherry because she was Adam's girlfriend. But we became closer than that. She was like a sister to me. I love her more than I love Adam.

Adam was a tall, dark guy. I wouldn't say he's handsome because, in my eyes, he's not. But Sherry says he is her tall, dark, and handsome boyfriend. At first, I don't understand why many people (our seniors) despised their relationship. I mean, they looked cute together, Adam was about 170cm tall while Sherry was just below 160cm of height. I wouldn't say he was a gentleman because he's not. 

I remember, there was this one time, Sherry had to go back home since we had daybreak on Wednesday. But she went back for a week. What happened was, we (club participant) were hanging out in our room, until late at night. Until it was only a few of us left. I don't usually sleep in my room, because I couldn't get along with my roommates because they were 3rd-year students and I was 1st-year. So it was only me who's still awake. Suddenly I saw Adam lying beside a girl from my batch. They were sleeping next to one another. I was so shocked, I mean, he has a girlfriend. 

Do you know what I did? I took a picture of them. But, I only send them to my best friend, Alice. Actually, Alice, Adam, Sherry, and I are the best of friends. I showed Alice the picture because I felt bad about the situation. He didn't know that it was me, who took the picture. Up till today, 2020, no one except Alice knew about the person who took the picture. We used the picture to blackmail him. We threatened him, if he ever messed up with Sherry, we will show her the picture. Ever since then, he stopped talking to the girl he slept next to that night.

We have noticed, that Adam treated us like trash since we are friends. He'd call us name and stuff. But, he will treat other girls (not his friends) like angels. That's just how he was. We were fine being treated that way. Personally, it felt like a family. 

But, I have stopped talking to him a few months ago. Why? I'll tell you why. I don't want to hide from his girlfriend. He has been cheating on her, not with me of course. But with one of our juniors. It's been 3 years since I know him, but I've had enough.

It started in our first semester of 19/20. I've noticed, he stopped talking to me. I was fine at first. Turns out, he started talking to this girl called Betty. Betty and I have some connections. She was in the same club as I was. I was the vice-director and she was my secretary. She was a nice girl. But I was surprised to know that they have been going out quite often. 

We made one of our friends, Ash, to spy them for us. Ash dug all the information for us. He told us that the reason why Adam and Betty have been going together was that, it's been a while since Adam last went out with Sherry. He 'misses' going out. Currently, Sherry is working as a model for this clothing company. As her boyfriend, he should understand why his girlfriend couldn't be there. She had graduated, while Adam is still in his final year, obviously she is working, you know?

Us, the friends, we couldn't bring ourselves to tell Sherry about Adam and Betty. Our coach, (dance coach) told us not to get involved with their relationship. He disapproves of Adam and Sherry's relationship since day one. But, he's nobody to tell others about their lives. He said that, if Adam and Sherry were to break-off, let it be between them. Until today, I don't think Sherry knew anything about them.

Even though Adam and Betty have stopped talking to one another, I still hate him. I love him. He was my first 'brother', but what he did really broke my heart because I love Sherry. 

TBH, it was more than that. Their story was pretty complicated. I'll tell in detail later

 

 

P.S: everything written here is a true story. I only changed the names. >.<