Sisters and a hotel

Sisters and a hotel

It is a lively and hectic day as usual. The mistress Marin make sure everything is working as it should in the hotel. The cleaners are changing bedsheets, the cooks are making the food and other personal are working with other duties. It is now around 15.00 o clock this very day and the before stressed situation is getting less chaotic. Marin is checking the book of customers, who are checked in and checked out. The clients who checked out in the morning are gone and their rooms are filled with other clients by now. It is always like this during the summer. Much people travel and therefore stay at hotels when they feel the need. And when a lot thinks the same, the hotels get full. A happy grin is seen on Marin while she is reading the book of clients.

Marin is tall, has very white skin and red hair reaching her shoulders. Her face is hardened by hard work and her body is used to working long hours. Ones who see her for the first time commonly think Marin is a male by her looks, but when that happens she informs them she is a female and that’s it. If they continue to complain about her looks she just throw them out. She haven't got time to talk rubbish during business hours. Also even if she refuse some customers there are still much others that can fill the hotel. Generally the customers don't care too much about Marin as a person, and enjoys their stay in her hotel.

When Marin is done with controlling the numbers of clients, she get called by a female voice.

- Mistress, mistress I'm done with my work! The female who said this is small and thin and wears a maiden outfit. It is red and white colored with a rosette in her hair. Her name is Meiko, Marin's sister and assistant in the hotel. She does the tasks that are needed at the moment, like ordering supplies, greeting and showing the clients to the rooms and etc. She does a little of everything. Her hair is blue and her face is gentle and cute.
They are both young for working in a hotel but manage to survive with Marin's cunningly intelligence.

- Ok, good Meiko. Can you check if the cooks have got the menu for this weeks meals? Also check that they have enough supplies.
- Sure ill go and do that! Meiko says and goes to the kitchen. Cant she act a little more grown up sometimes? Marin thinks for herself.

After Meiko have left her mistress or rather called boss, the big room regain its calmness.
The reception is only occupied by the boss and some customers are eating in the dining hall a bit away. Shortly Meiko returns and tell the mistress that everything is in order. Marin gives her other things to do and she leaves again. The evening arrives and soon it is dark outside. The dining hall is filled with eating customers and the waitresses have to run back and forth to serve the eating guests. The atmosphere is warm and happy. The food is good and the guests are friendly to each other. Some are playing darts, chess and chinese chess in the farther part of the dining hall. The priest and the mayor seems to win greatly in the different games. No one is sure how the priest can be so good in games. The workers of the church are praying people not players, but now the priest is wining still. Nothing to care about. Marin and Meiko are just standing behind the reception desk to await more customers this evening. It seems there wont come anymore before the closing for the night.

Meiko suddenly steals Marin's arm and dress it around her own hips. Meiko gets red on her cheeks and giggles with joy. Marin haven't noticed her little sisters play and goes on with observing the customers. The next day arrives and Marin is up first and lit the fires in the hotel. In the dawn it is always ice cold in the house. The fires burns strong and soon fill the house with lots of warmth. Later the fire keepers come and begin to watch the energy sources. Their job is to make sure the firers don't die out and entertain it with wood when needed. Even later Meiko arrives in her maid outfit she is so proud of. No one have forced her to wear it, still she insists to dress in it. The other personal and Marin herself wears less eye catching clothes.

Marin had tried to make Meiko to wear the same clothes as the other employee's, but Meiko almost got angry when she did. So she dropped that thought and let her be. The other people in the hotel hadn't complained about the maid outfit yet, so it is ok. Meiko approached Marin and asked her straight out:

Can you teach me how to handle the same work as you do? She said. Marin is quite taken by her sudden outburst. She had never showed any thoughts about that before. Marin consider about what she said and find the answer.
Well.... I guess I could teach you some things that are necessary. That should be enough as an start. You're still young you know.
Ok. that should be good enough. Meiko says with a sudden eager.

From that day Marin starts to supervise her little sister in various subjects. In how to write, read more advanced books, how to handle check in and check out lists with more. During that long time Marin as a teacher, spends very much time with Meiko. During her writing and reading sessions, while helping her to handle the book of clients and other tasks. With time Meiko get more and more used to what she is supposed to learn. When that time arrives she gets a little depressed. Marin isn't sure why she got sad and tell her to cheer up. That doesn't help and her sister keeps her swollen mood. All the time they had spent on improving Meiko's knowledge have made them closer to each other. But it seems like Meiko wants to get much closer.

The following days Meiko helps out in the hotel as the 2nd in command, and make sure everything works well. She does so well that Marin can just concentrate on remaining in the reception desk. She almost get bored of just being in the reception and when there aren't customers to take care of. After weeks of hardworking from Meiko's side she gets praised by Marin. Also this time she seems to await something, but her desire doesn't get replied from the one she wish.

One night when Marin is working late with the economic budget of the hotel, there are knockings heard on the door. She opens and see Meiko in her night bed clothes. She is fidgeting to say anything and finally speaks her mind.

-Mistress, can I sleep with you tonight?(she means sleep with and not having !)

The hallway is pitch dark and the rain is falling heavy outside. It was like someone mighty had ordered the right mood.

What now....She wants to share the bed with me?. What next, want to have a date with me or something. Marin burn up her thought from her mind and prepares to give her little sister a answer.

-Well...i guess it is ok.

Marin let her in and prepares the bed. Rain drops hit the the window harshly and give the room a feeling of being dry. Meiko stands awkwardly beside the bed.
She cant find the courage to enter it alone. Marin take notice of her shyness and dress of rapidly. While she change from working to sleeping clothes, Meiko stares hard at her.
It is like she cant miss a second of seeing her changing clothes.

Marin get into the bed first and Meiko enters after her. Marin blows out the fire candle and fall asleep. Meiko on the other hand is too nervous to rest. She is shaking and trembling. She hugs Marin strongly in order to calm herself. As longer she holds her, the faster her stressed state weakens. After some time she is also resting while holding her sister.

Some days later since that rainy night ,Meiko tries to get more and more intimidate with Marin, without any visible progress. Meiko gets so desperate that she kiss Marin right on her lips in a fast and swift move. She jumps back as fast as she had went in. She turns strawberry red and cover her head with her outfit. Some seconds later she tells Marin straight in the face:

I love you!
.........

Marin says nothing. She isn't sure what to say. Sure she likes her sister, but love? She haven't thought about it that way. Meiko on the other hand had struggled to make Marin think like Meiko for the past months. Marin see her sister fired up and air headed, not knowing how to act. She chose what to to in the end. She lift up Meiko swiftly and give her a deep kiss.
Meiko lose consciousness of the sudden attack and goes into the darkness with joy.

Meiko wakes up in her bed and Marin is reading one of the book in the room. Marin hear Meiko's return and greats her. Meiko still red in the face gets even redder when the mind recovers. She begin to utter some small words, but can't pronounce anything for human comprehension.

. I.....c-c-c-an......argh! She lose her cool and slam her head into the pillow. Marin sighs and throw away the pillow. Calm down a little ,the older sister says. Meiko heard but don't get back her normal colors much. She awaits something, like a fox when closing in to a backyard with chickens. Once again Marin feel the strong feeling of needed response tugging her sleeve. She tells about the words Meiko wish to hear:

Ok, I know you love me now and im not really against it. Yea, I like you too but not that deep yet. We should start to date a little and maybe I will fall in love with you.....
Marin says and is a little ashamed of her own words. Meiko gets a little disappointed she didn't hear a, “I love you too“ in return.
But she got both surprised and glad by Marin's rare honest words of feelings. Meiko charge her with a fast hug attack and they end up on the floor, with Meiko on top. They are like they are on the floor for a long time. They get interrupted by one of the female workers. She enter and get startled by what she see.

- Mistress and Meiko, no close contact before breakfast please. Do that after you have eaten alright!?, she said and leave the room.

A sudden empty feeling fills the room .None of the females says a word. They are just having their stares glued at the door.