Human and his housemates

A Tale of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It seemed Seungri wasn't the only person staying in the apartment. Actually, aside from him, there were two other people staying there. According to Seungri, his two housemates weren't usually around. Seungri rarely saw them.

Tonight, however, was different.

Seungri thought it was weird. The lights were on and the smell of beef and pork wafted on the entrance door. When he opened the door, he was shocked to see his housemate, Choi Seunghyun, in the living room.

"Oh, you're back," Seunghyun greeted as he casually laid on the sofa.

"Ah yes, good evening, hyung. Wait... I thought you'll be in Japan for a month?" Seungri wondered why Seunghyun would be here. The older originally would drop by once or twice a week. Furthermore, Seunghyun said he had a business trip to attend in Japan and would be gone for a month. Only a week had passed since then.

Seunghyun looked at his side then coughed, "Well, things happened so I'll be here for a while..."

Things happened my foot! He probably got personal stuff mixed up with work again! Seungri thought to himself as he recalled a man was eagerly looking for Seunghyun few months ago, claiming Seunghyun had an affair with his coworker's wife and he'd kill Seunghyun. It was a chaotic and embarrassing situation!

"And who's this with you?" Seunghyun asked as he now noticed another person behind Seungri. He stood up finally, rubbing his tummy as he faced Seungri and Jiyong.

Oh crap, I totally forgot about this guy. What should I tell him? Seungri fidgetted for a bit before finally thinking of an idea and said, "Ah, this is Jiyong and he's... he's a distant cousin of mine. He'll be staying here for a while. Please take care of him."

"How come you never mention you have a handsome cousin like this," Seunghyun said, clearly amused as he then glanced at Jiyong, "I'm Seunghyun, I work in MK Entertainment. Are you still a student? You look like a model. How about I introduce you to my boss? He'd definitely like your face!"

Jiyong stared at Seunghyun, his eyes going darker as seconds passed.

Seungri noticed this aura and quickly tried to change the topic. "Ah, right! If you're here, is Daesung-hyung also..."

Before he could finish his question, a man came out from the kitchen. With him was a tray of different bowls with food in them.

"Good evening, Daesung-hyung," Seungri greeted politely. He and Kang Daesung had never really talked a lot in the past. Seungri would see Daesung often in the morning watering the plants, but never really saw him staying inside the apartment for the entire day or so. The silent glance and nod from Daesung gave Seungri an idea that Daesung did not like interacting with people that much and so Seungri always treated him formally.

Daesung just glanced at Seungri then gave a small nod, face with no expression as he placed the tray of food on the center table.

"Ahh, Daedae's food is the best as always!" Seunghyun complimented as he went back to the sofa and started digging in. "Come, Jiyong, Seungri, let's all eat here together."

No wonder the beef and pork smell was familiar! Seungri thought and smiled. Although he wasn't that close to Daesung, he knew Daesung was a good cook and would sometimes leave food in the kitchen. Still now though, Seungri didn't know the real job of Daesung.

Daesung was about to go back to the kitchen when his sight suddenly fell to Jiyong, his eyes wide as if stunned.

"You..." Daesung mumbled as he stared at Jiyong.

Jiyong's eyes were also now on Daesung, his gaze unreadable.

"Hmm? You two know each other?" Seunghyun asked as he started eating the food in the table.

Seungri looked at Daesung then to Jiyong. Daesung knows Jiyong?

The atmosphere suddenly became tense, the room filled with silence.

"I want to eat that food," Jiyong suddenly said, breaking Seungri's thoughts.

"Hahaha, is that so? Just eat whatever you want. Here, get this bowl. Don't be shy and eat. Eat eat eat," Seunghyun encouraged with a friendly smile as he handed a bowl to Jiyong and made him sit next to him.

The two began eating like wolves making Seungri shook his head in disbelief. Just how big your appetite could be?! You just ate six hamburgers and three ramens fifteen minutes ago!

He then caught a sight of Daesung silently leaving and heading inside his room.

Could they have met before? But isn't Jiyong a demo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter