chapter 1

long-lost siblings

It’s a great news for Dasom. She just met with her long-time acting brother in her previous sitcoms, Choi Woo Shik in a café. She was beyond happy when their eyes met for a second. Without wasting a time, she walked towards Wooshik’s table to greet him.

“hey, long time no see. I see you’re quite famous right now, oppa. I hope you still remember me knowing that you’re a top-star now.” She said. Wooshik let out a flustered laugh hearing those words from Dasom. “ha ha ha, you’re funny. Who says I’m a top-star now? I learned from zero to hero, ok.” He said while winking to Dasom.

The moment Wooshik winked to her, who knows that kind of wink can make Dasom’s heart beating so fast? She turned her head around to avoid Wooshik from seeing her flustered expression. “hey, who are you with? Wanna sit with me? We can catch up a lot of things together.” He said. “oh, I thought you are waiting for your friends?” “no, I’m just taking a leisure time here.. how about you?” “well, if that so… can I sit here?” she asked happily knowing that she can spend her time with her one of favourite oppa. She could not deny the fact that Wooshik is an on-going person on set, always make her laugh and she kind of missed all of those moments from 3 years back. “sure, so…. How are you doing these days?” he asked and there they goes, talking about this and that for 2 hours straight.

When it’s time for Dasom to leave, she kind of hesitated to ask for Wooshik’s phone number. However, reading from her expression, Wooshik unknowingly asked her phone number instead and it makes Dasom wanted to cry in happiness.  “oppa, do call me when you’re free. Maybe we can catch up again.” She said before she made her move. “sure, see you when I see you, dasom!” Wooshik said before she leaves.

Dasom felt disappointed when she reached her room. “ugh, how can I forgot to ask for a selfie together? Dumb dasom!” she cursed herself. She was being afraid if she could not meet Wooshik for the second time or even in the future. Overall, she was happy to spend time with him. She sure laughed a lot on his jokes and his jokes were like a healing for all of her stress. She either hoped Wooshik will text her tonight or they could meet coincidentally again like just now for the second time or in the future.

After she showered, suddenly her phone rang and she rushed to where her phone was hoping it was Wooshik. However, she felt thrice disappointed because it was the least she expected to be. It was her member, Hyorin.

“yes, dasom’s here. What can I help you, unnie?” she asked with a low tone voice.

“hey, are you dating with Wooshik?” her member asked which makes Dasom stand up for a brief second. “w-w-what? What’s with the sudden of mentiong oppa’s name?” she asked. “no, it’s just that.. Wooshik posted an ig story about you. You haven’t seen it?”

Ig story? Me? Omg. Dasom becoming impatience. She can’t wait to check what kind of ig story Wooshik made. “ok, unnie. I have to go. Talk to you later.” And she hung up on her. Let us see….. Choi Woo Shik…. ok, found it. 1,2…3.. she opened the ig story and was so touched with the post. It was a picture of her enjoying the americano in the café just now with a caption “long time no see, my long-lost sister.”

“Awww, that was so sweet of you, oppa!” there you go, she replied to his story. While she was on Wooshik’s instagram, she keeps on stalking his posts and unknowingly liked all of the pictures post. Suddenly, she received a notification saying that Wooshik has replied to her dm.

“I see you are online right now, knowing that you liked all of my posts.” He said. Dasom was so confused at what he was referring to until she realized that she was absorbed into stalking him. Ahhh! Where to put her face? She was so embarrassed. “hahahaha, opps, you got me there, oppa.” “are you free tomorrow?” he asked.