Perfect Man

Cheating Bastard

Cheating Bastard

Chapter One


I’m Lee Taemin. Hi. There is more to me than meets the eye, but the most important thing anyone would need to know about me is that my husband is Choi Minho. And he makes me incredibly happy.

There isn’t a single thing I wish for, because otherwise I would be selfish, when I already have the whole world, and if I forget it, all I have to do is look into the rich, dark brown orbs, the ones that hold all the answers, love, and passion.

“I love your eyes,” I whisper into his ears, as he holds me in his arms, smelling my neck as he slowly leaves trails of small kisses all over it.

“Do you? My boring eyes?” He questions, amused laugh in his voice, and for once something that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous.

“They’re the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!” I try to convince.

“Do you want to know what makes them so perfect?”

“There’s a secret?”

“There is, look into them,” he confirms, pulling away to allow me to focus in on them and I do, I’d never lose a chance to stare into the rich orbs that I love so much.

The eyes that tell me ‘I love you,’ without saying a single word.

“Do you see yourself in them?”

“Yes.”

“That’s the secret.”

 


 

“I love you,” Minho whispered into my hair, pulling me even closer into his arms that held that musky sent I love so much. This was the best feeling in the world. Comfortable, tranquil, yet not boring in any sense. Holding me close to him, as I curled up closer to him, we give eachother warmth. We were so close to eachother he could physically feel me smile.

Birds were chirping softly, and though the curtains were closed, their white and translucent nature allowed for the rising sun to start peeking in, giving the room a soft glow. The room was slightly cold as it was the ending of fall, but our bodies kept eachother warm.

My skin was soft to Minho’s touch, and Minho’s chest firm for my face to rest on. We were both , not having dressed after a night of love-making.

“I love you too, Minho,” it was such a small, delicate whisper, but Minho heard it and smiled in return.

Every morning. Every morning was like this. Was this not heaven? When laying next to me was my other half.

“Yeah, but I have to go now,” Minho pulled away and began getting dressed, not before giving my head a kiss. He had to get up fast, because if he gave me a warning, I would grab onto him and never let go.

Minho chuckled hearing me groan, “Nooooooo,” I continued to complain, pulling the sheets over my head and kicking them angrily, “you always leave me!”

“Yeah, baby, it’s called work, so that I can come home and spoil you some more,” Minho chuckled once again, buttoning his white shirt up, I couldn’t see as I had the sheets over my head in retaliation, but I’m sure he was looking at me in an amused manner, if his playful voice was any indication.

“But- you could just, like, quit,”

“And not have an income? To buy my darling every little sweater he wants? Or dye his hair whenever he pleases? Or support his countless art, dance, and music activities?” He questioned, knowing my response exactly. I huffed, still completely covered by the sheets.

I muttered a small, “fine,” and I’m sure Minho knew he had won, once again.

“Come out form under there,” I heard him request.

“Not unless you come back to bed!”

“You know I can’t do that,”

“Hmmp. Then I’m not coming out!” I threatened.

“Then I guess I’ll leave to work without giving a goodbye-kiss,” Knowing I would take the bait, Minho stood still, waiting for me to jump out frantically and give him a bear hug, which is exactly what I couldn’t help but do.

“No, no! Okay, okay, gimmy kiss!” I begged, kneeling on the bed, arms wrapped around his neck.

How could I not?

 


 

“You have the perfect husband!” Cried Sulli in playful envy, “What about the rest of us? We’re all older than you and haven’t even gotten engaged!”

“And to top it all of he’s practically perfect,” Naeun huffed, not so enthusiastic about the situation.

“I’m… sorry?” Taemin questioned, not sure what to say. It was true. He had the perfect man.

Minho was caring and loving, never made him feel like he lacked love. He was incredibly attractive, smart, charismatic and although a couple years older than him, just the perfect fit. He loved that he was more mature than him and yet at the same time, never made him feel bad for being younger.

He didn’t expect more or less.

Though Taemin was young and didn’t know what to do, Minho was more than happy with providing for them and supporting every alley Taemin wanted to try. Minho wasn’t rich, but very well off. Their house was more than he could ask for.

Did his life have a hole?

No. Not with Minho by his side. Even if everything else came crashing down, as long as Taemin had Minho by his side he was fine.

“Don’t be, it’s because you’re so perfect too,” Sulli reassured.

“It’s sick really, that’s what it is,” Naeun grumbled, “why did god make two perfect people and then match them up with eachother?”

“Sorry,” Taemin replied again, but he didn’t feel it. He wasn’t sorry for anything in his life.

“Don’t mind her, she loves you guys together just as much as I do, she’s just bitter because she’s all alone,” Sulli tried to explain.

“Yeah, don’t mind what I say too much Taemin. It’s just that when you began dating Minho, I had the perfect boyfriend too. Now you guys are 5 years married and I’m left with only memories of that cheating bastard.”

Five years.

Had it really been that long? With Minho time was irrelevant.

“I hate cheaters, I feel for you, but you’re better off without him,” Taemin replied, holding Naeun’s hand in comfort.

“He’s right, forget that bastard, cheaters aren’t worth a second thought,”

“I will, I will,” Naeun sighed in defeat, “what would you guys do if you were cheated on?” She questioned curiously.

“If Minho cheated?” Taemin questioned with a soft voice, thinking of the idea for the first time ever, “If Minho cheated…” the question kept repeating in his head, but an answer could not be formed.

“Yah, let’s not think about impossible things like that,” Sulli tried changing the conversation noticing Taemin’s fazed out face.

“Yeah, sorry, let’s not talk about that, instead tell me what your guises plans are this winter!”

“Oh, it’s going to be a cold one, so I’m planning on staying inside as much as possible,”

“Great! We can watch lots of movies this winter,”

“Yeah, totally! When do you want to come over?”

“Maybe Saturday? Does that work for you?”

“Yeah! What about you, Taemin?” Both girls had engaged in the conversation and now turned to look at Taemin for input.

But Taemin hadn’t moved since a long time ago, his face still bore no emotion. Both Sulli and Naeun looked at him in concern.

“I would kill myself.”

.

.

.

 


 

“Sorry, Minho’s not back from work yet, are you a close friend of his? I can tell him you came by later if you leave your name,” Taemin had answered the door, wiping his hands on the apron he wore, he had been preparing dinner for when Minho returned.

“No, no, actually I’d appreciate it if you didn’t let Minho know I stopped by, actually,” the man at the other side of the door requested, shy smile wide on his face as his left hand scratched the back of his head awkwardly, “I was just- I was worried he was lying to me when he said he was at work, I don’t know I guess I’m stupid, but you’ve confirmed it and I wouldn’t want him to think I was doubting him,” the man continued rambling on his explanation.

“Doubt… ing?” Taemin’s smile was still plastered, but now much more forced and confused.

“That he was cheating on me or something, I know I’m dumb. Please don’t tell him I stopped by, I-I can give you a tip, if you want,” the man’s rambling continued, as he dug into his pocket to retrieve his wallet, pulling out a hundred dollar bill and forcing it into Taemin’s hand, “thanks in advance and keep up the lovely work, the house looks spotless,” with one last smile the man left, but Taemin continued standing at the door way, fake smile long gone.

 


 

A/N:

Please don’t kill me. I hate myself too, okay?

I am also shamelessly asking for comments