final.

here comes a thought

It wasn't uncommon for Yubin to find security in his girlfriend, especially when was disconnected with the world and had a lot on his mind. This was one of those very instances, becoming overwhelmed with intrusive thoughts. 

"All these little things seem to matter so much.." His voice trembled as he spoke, looking at Gahyeon through teary eyes. Yubin wouldn't say his body dysphoria was the worst thing in the world, but after an accidental glance down when climbing out of the shower moments before, it felt like he had been hit with a truck of emotions. 

"Hey, look at me," Gahyeon's gentle voice spoke up, a hand resting on the taller boy's cheek who immediately leaned into the comforting palm. Rather than needing reassurance, Yubin usually just wanted to be distracted from his thoughts. A glowing smile was brought to his lips as the younger girl in front of him began to speak again, "I say we make a pillow fort..and have a movie night, Hm?" She quirked a brow, waiting for his answer, and Yubin immediately nodded. He pressed a sloppy kiss against her forehead before disappearing into the kitchen, the loud screeching of chairs across the hard floor causing Gahyeon to grimace, but she softened at the sight of Yubin poking his head around the corner with a sheepish smile. He set up the dining room chairs in the middle of the living room, stepping back to edmire his work before turning his attention towards his girlfriend who came in with an armful of of pillows and blankets. 

"I think I should've become an architect.." Yubin spoke, seemingly seriously as he draped the blankets across the chairs and threw the pillows inside. Both of them, however, burst into simultaneous giggles as the blankets collapsed in on themselves.

 

"An architect, huh?" Gahyeon teased, earning a playful slap on her shoulder as she set the blankets up again, holding them down with paper weights and what not to assure they didn't fall again. Yubin gathered the pillows into his arms, crawling into the make shift tent and setting everything up, using his phone flashlight to illuminate the small space. "What movie should we watch?" He perked up at the sound of Gahyeon's muffled voice from outside of the fort. 

"Ponyo!" He was quick to answer, a childish grin finding his lips before he stood back up. "Many pillows and blankets for maximum comfort...I'll grab snacks.." Yubin made a bee-line for the kitchen, stacking bags of chips, cookies, and drinks in his arms. He hobbled back into the living room, tossing the snacks into the tent before bowing towards his girlfriend and holding his hand out. "M'lady~" He flashed a charming smile, helping her inside before slipping inside himself. Yubin settled down beside the younger woman, bracing his body on his elbows to look at her.

"You're staring.." Gahyeon brought him out of his trance, a tint of pink crawling up his neck and finding his cheeks. 

"I don't know what you're talking about-" Yubin hummed cluelessly, only to smile and melt against Gahyeon's lips as she pulled him into a sudden kiss. She slowly laced his arms around his neck as one of the boy's hands found her cheek, slowly the skin with the pad of his thumb. "As much as I love kissing you, I can't miss Ponyo.." He whispered against her lips, smiling as the girl giggled, nodding in understanding. They both settled down again as the movie began, Gahyeon's hand finding its way beneath Yubin's shirt sometime during the movie, a content sigh escaping his lips at the warm palm rubbing his skin. "I love you, Gahyeon.."

"I love you too, my one and only.."