HER

Satzu one-shot fluffs

Meme of the day (or joke):

Tzuyu Interview:

Q: If there was a zombie apocolapes do you think your co-members will survive?

T: Of course my unnies will survive!

Q: Is that so? Why?

T: Because zombies only eat brains. XD

A/N: This is a reward for all your patience, readers. I spent 2 hours on this and even added pics and cool font. 

∘⋆⋅✯⋅⋆∘

user uploaded image

𝓢he is chaos and beauty interwined,

 

A tornado of roses in divine.

 

A long time ago, our idea of

 

Insanity became our reality;

 

But we’re partially both the

 

Creators of each other’s

 

Catastrophe. 🌪🥀

 

-anonymous

 

⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

user uploaded image

༺༻

 

𝚝𝚣𝚞𝚢𝚞

 

  𝕄y pen twirls around again and again, wrapping around my fingers like the red strings of fate, i’m using a purple pen again, of course.

 

I only use purple pens.

 

Not because I like the color p͓̽u͓̽r͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽,

 

In fact I actually hate the color.

 

I only use the pens because my mom bought a full sized pack of them because they were on sale.

 

Also your hair is a beautiful shade of p͓̽u͓̽r͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽ right now.

 

My pen stops twirling. But my the gears in my mind are still twisting noisily.

 

Churning away.

 

Everything stops abruptly.

 

The room is silent.

 

And I feel like a blank piece of paper.

 

A paper that is probably a little crinkled and torn unevenly; like everyone else.

 

I find my eyes drifting towards 𝔶𝔬𝔲 again, your smile makes my heart go wild and for a short 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭- I find myself smiling too.

 

You look behind with a grin so wide even the joker would be jealous, but once again you aren’t looking at me but the girl in front of me.

 

My eyes dart between you and her, my face is calm and I am trying not to frown but my eyebrows still crunch up.

 

I couldn’t help but frown though, I tear my eyes from your face and stared down at my empty paper, drawing straight lines of p͓̽u͓̽r͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽.

 

In my mind my hands reach out to 𝔶𝔬𝔲, they never manage to reach you because I can’t surpass that girl.

 

Just once.

 

I think harder, just once.

 

I look up and your eye catches mine for a millisecond, purely because I am sitting behind her, I raise one brow at you and you snort with laughter, your eyes crinkling a little. I smile too and look back down at my textbook.

 

I can’t hold eye contact with you for too long, you might notice my imperfections.

 

But I know that you probably have already.

 

Because my imperfections were clear.

 

What was so special about Dahyun anyways.

 

I stopped myself- I didn’t care about what happened between you and her.

 

My purple pen starts spinning again, round and round my fingers and my mind starts whirring.

 

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like you.

 

If you sat behind me i’d barely even glance at you, I promise.

 

I don’t even see you leave the class. You always just disappear into thin air.

 

I think about you once again for a second, but I move on again.

 

I only think of you when I see you and your dyed hair.

 

Sometimes someone else with that hair color catches my eye.

 

But then I realize it isn’t you.

 

But I swear that I don’t like 𝔶𝔬𝔲.

 

𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒶. Your name rings in my ears and I begin to think of your smile and your pretty p͓̽u͓̽r͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽ hair. My hands are beginning to sweat and my heart bangs noisily in my chest.

 

I don’t like you.

 

∘⋆⋅✯⋅⋆∘

user uploaded image

⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

 

𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚊

 

𝕋zuyu’s laugh was nice to listen to, well I guess it wasn’t especially noticeable to 𝔶𝔬𝔲, perhaps, but to me- I could tell her laughter apart from others right away.

 

I don’t really know, her laugh was rather therapeutic.

 

It would vibrate through her chest and bubble out like a flood, it was a low, throaty kind of sound.

 

Her laugh was pleasant, like the sound of rain softly hitting the roof on a cold morning, her laughter to me was like the smell of coffee shops and old books.

 

Her laughter would never cease to make me smile from beneath my curtain of purple hair, because by god, she was way too ing cute.

 

I’ve noticed another thing about her- or 𝔶𝔬𝔲, should I say, I am writing this letter to you after all. My eyes seem to follow your paper white back when you swim and I like to watch the transparent pool water rippling over your back.

 

I can’t help but stare.

 

I’m not a creep you just have that effect on me, you- Chou Tzuyu are absolutely 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔.

 

I want to draw the sky on your back in black ink but to me you already held the entire universe on your back anyways.

 

I can’t help staring because if I were to shut my eyes you’d end up growing hazy and drifting far, farther away than you already are from me.

 

And if I were to take off my glasses you’d seem like a monochrome smudge of dirt, your eyes no longer made of a million stars but just still pond water, standing steady.

 

Dear 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝓊 𝒯𝓏𝓊𝓎𝓊,

 

I was 𝑜𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 with the way you would say my name.

 

How it would easily roll off your tongue and onto your lips.

 

And how you would stare at me with your chocolate-colored eyes and not speak, sometimes looking like a stubborn, spoilt, pouting little child.

 

You always looked like you wanted to say something but you just couldn’t and the words were pinned on the edge of your tongue.

 

You always looked like you had a headache when you’d press your forehead on the table and stare at the ground blankly with watery eyes.

 

I could do nothing to help you because it was none of my business and I was just too far away from you and you seemed unreachable.

 

But I still love you.

 

𝚃𝚣𝚞𝚢𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚊

 

𝕀n my dreams, I reach out to kiss you.

 

But you are not there.

 

I don’t want to be 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪, I just want to be 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈.

user uploaded image

༺༻

Feel free to comment. I love those.