Say Yes

Would You Be My Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's hope that there will be more Samo moments in More & More.

​​​​​​

______

 

As soon as Sana arrives at school, students any age will turn their heads just to see her walk in. Even though she loves the attention, there are some days where Sana just feels annoyed at people looking at everything at what she's doing. That day seems to be today.

 

When she steps in the school though, that is a whole other conversation. People around her will whisper or scream about how much they want Sana, even though they can't. Sana absolutely hates it. It's just too much for her poor little body to handle this kind of popularity.

 

Why are people so annoying today? She mumbles to herself. Her poor head will explode any minute now if it weren't for Mina dragging her out of the crowd. Perhaps Mina's her hero for today. She sighs unknowingly. Maybe she can just act like nothing will bother her and continue off with her day. 

 

"Sanaaa~!" A recognizable voice calls her. She turns around, getting a bear hug in return. As she let's go though, Sana's smile grew wider at the familliar bunny smile and perfume in front of her. Seeing Nayeon's smile makes her feel something, she's sure that only Nayeon can do this to her.

 

"Nayeon-ah" Her day just got better just by seeing Nayeon. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all. Nayeon took a hold of her lovers hand and intertwined them, giving her signature smile afterwards. "Let's go?" Sana nodded, leaving the crowd to go to the school's cafeteria.

 

Mina on the other hand just rolled her eyes, "Can't believe they forgot about me." She sighs, following them afterwards. 

 

______

 

Once they reached the cafeteria, the whole school once again turned their heads to see the most well known couple in the school. Some of them are sighing, some are really supportive, while some just hates them, saying they don't deserve each other and that they are way better. Nayeon tightens her grip on Sana's hand while she keeps on walking to their spot. No one dares to sit on their table.

 

Well, except for this girl with glasses that has blonde hair. She's just on her phone, minding her own business. Sana would be lying if she called this girl unattractive, she was utterly stunning. "Hey," Nayeon sternly says, making Sana shake off her thoughts. The girl then looks up from her phone, a frightened look was visible in her eyes. Everyone was watching them now. No one can even stop the Im Nayeon, too afraid on what might happen to them so they just sit and watch, not helping the girl.

 

Sana just stared at the girl the whole time, couldn't take her eyes off her. Something about her captivated her heart. She couldn't help but feel guilty for thinking that. She already has a girlfriend. Sana can't think like this yet when they made eye contact, all the flowers bloomed inside of her. Sana has never felt this when she was with Nayeon. This, it was, different. Sana looked away from her, a blush forming on her cheeks. 'Why do I feel like this towards her?' She asks herself.

 

Nayeon was about speak, if it weren't for the tall basketball player dashing towards them, bowing over and over again when she was in front of the two. "I'm so sorry, she just transferred here today. We'll be leaving now." As soon as she finished talking, she took a hold of the pretty girls' hand and left. Sana once again stared at the other girls' back. Her heart racing after the interaction. She didn't even talk to her but that girl already made her heart do so many things that even Nayeon can't do. 'What is this feeling? Why does it feel so familiar? But why do I like this feeling so much?' Sana has a lot of unanswered questions. She needs to stop thinking of her. 'Only Nayeon can make me feel this way. I just feel comfortable around her. Yeah, that's why I feel like this.' Now she was just rambling inside her head. It's the truth that Nayeon can only do this to her (Excuses, Sana, excuses). 

 

"What's wrong?" Sana looks up to meet Nayeon's soft gaze. The other girl holding her hand as soon as they make eye contact. For some reason though, Sana feels nothing anymore. This morning, Nayeon was there holding her hand and smiling at her. That did so many things to her that it made her day so much better but now, she feels nothing. It all somehow, vanished. The warmth she felt when Nayeon held her hand vanished, the fondness she felt when she looks at her like she's the most attractive women in this world vanished, the love she felt when she's with her vanished. Everything that she felt for Nayeon, vanished. How can that happen?

 

At the same time, the girl, the girl who she just met earlier, the girl who is the most beautiful women that her eyes ever laid on, the girl who stole her heart so easily, with ease, is standing behind her girlfriend, laughing at whatever the basketball player said. That sight alone tells her that her heart belonged to someone else. And that pains her. Even she, herself didn't even know this. How can it suddenly turn out like this?

 

"Sana?" Her thoughts stop when she hears the voice that she doesn't want to hear anymore. It scares and hurts her. She doesn't want to hurt her feelings. So, Sana decides to just push her thoughts and feelings somewhere that wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter