Week 2

MPP: Quarantine Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

So-Hyun stood in the bathroom, her arms across her chest and her faced screwed into an expression that could only be described as peeved.

She hadn’t noticed before since she was always at work and away from the house, but it didn’t take her long enough to realise that Seung-Ho almost always left the toilet seat up. She never understood what the women talked about in the movies before until now. Now she had first-hand experience, quickly changing out of her wet pyjama bottoms.

She had woken up this morning hoping to use the bathroom, like any other human being but what she never expected was to fall inside it. Letting out a deep breath, she called out to her husband.

“Oppa!”

There was no response.

“Yoo Seung-Ho-ssi.” She tried this time, but with a sterner voice and it seemed to work as he slowly appeared poking his head through the bathroom door.

“Yes… My queen?” He was giving her the puppy dog look, but she wasn’t having it. Jin-Goo had already trained her to become resistant to aegyo, this was an easy level.

“Can you see this?” She pointed to the toilet seat and then to her wet trousers.

He folded his lips and nodded.

“Do you have anything to say?”

“I’m sorry?” He tried and she gave him a knowing look. He moved slightly so that his body was in full appearance and held his hands together. “I won’t do it again, I promise.”

So-Hyun wasn’t counting on that promise, but his way of apologising was cute.

She let out a huff and put her trousers in the laundry basket by the sink. Seung-Ho let out a small sigh of relief, So-Hyun rarely got angry with him, but when she did her expressions sent chills all over his body.

Admittedly, he knew he was in the wrong. He remembers the exact second he decided to not put down the toilet seat last night. He knew it would only take a moment, but still opted to leave it that way.

“Do you think you’re off the hook?” She added.

He immediately shook his head and the corner of lifted up, delighted. “So?”

“I’ll make it up to you.”

“And how exactly will you do that?” She returned.

“Do you need help with anything? I can cook dinner for us tonight?”

“I’m about to take a shower, I could use some help with that.” Despite her assertive tone, her cheeks were a hot pink.

“Sure, what do you need help with?” Seung-Ho asked with innocence, until it hit him a couple of seconds later. “Oh.”

His lips curved up in realisation of what his wife was insinuating. If this was his punishment, then he did not mind.

At all.

“Take the lead my queen.” He held out his hand to her.

“Don’t think this gets you off the hook from making dinner tonight.” She took his hand, “For a week.”

“Your wish is my command.”

.

.

Dinner that night was a warm bowl of spaghetti Bolognese which had exceeded So-Hyun’s expectations. She knew Seung-Ho was a great cook, but he really outdid himself each and every time.

“Never underes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter