What do I call you?

Together or not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year since I last saw her
But time really did justice to her. She keeps looking prettier everytime. And I have to calm my heart from beating irregularly at the sight of this woman that I used to love. 

I threw a smile at her when our eyes met, she smiled ever so beautiful like always. 
She approached me, and I was surprised when she pulled me into a hug. I inhaled her familliar scent that I used to love for 12 years.

"What do I call you now?' She whispered to me. I felt a sudden pang on my heart when I heard her, but after realizing that she was pertaining to my new song,

I laughed when we pulled away. Hearts pulling apart.  The awkwardness around us made me laugh, why? Because we were so close

"Congratulations on your succesful solo debut in America. Always making us proud Hwang." 

"Thank you, Taeyeon. I love your new song."

Your welcome, It's about you. You used to be mine, my honey, my daisy

It was a short encounter between us, but it isn't enough to pacify my heart that still longs for her. But my mind says otherwise. 

 

Someone cleared their throat and it was our cue to return to reality. Our reality where she is Tiffany Young and not the Stephanie Hwang Miyoung that I loved. 

Sooyoung spoke first, "Now that Fany is here I think we should eat now!" Yoona clapped her hands in agreement

"Wait, where's Sica?" I suddenly asked, well I was surprised that Jessica isn't here. I messaged her earlier asking her if she's coming but I got no reply. 

"Taeng have you forgotten, she's busy on her new business." Yuri answered 

I wrinkled my forehead in confusion, and then I remembered Jessica telling me about her plans in opening a restaurant. Ever since my break up with Tiffany, me and Jessica have slightly grown closer. She would frequently visit me in my apartment whenever she's in korea and hang out with me just like old times. 

"Ah! I remembered now. I'm sorry, I think my age is finally catching up." I grinned at the girls, Sunny just shooked her head at me. 

"I told you Taengoo stop playing ps4 at dawn, it destroys your remaining brain cells."

I meronged at her. coming from a gamer herself

Only Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, and me had made it to Tiffany's dinner celebration. Hyoyeon and Seohyun had prior commitments today and Jessica well they said she's busy or something. (Taeyeon knows about this but she pretended that she have forgotten about it) 

The dinner started and everything went well with Tiffany telling stories about her journey and concert. I can't deny that my heart is swelling with pride because finally Tiffany is out there reaching her dreams. 

Suddenly my phone beeped, when i looked at it I was surprised that it was Jessica.

"Hey taengoo sorry for the super late reply, I was so caught up with work today that's why I can't attend to steph's dinner celebration. I hope you are enjoying tonight, message me later when you got home? And don't drink wine ok? You and it is not a good combination." I smiled to her thoughtfulness, that's the Jessica I know. 

-x- 

"If Taeyeon is an Ice i'm sure she would have melted by now." 
Tiffany glared at Sooyoung 
"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter