fin

Chocolates

No one's POV
 

 

"Dahyunie give me back my babieeeees~" you whined loudly on her ear causing her to smack your head.

 

"these are all mine!!" she sternly said while glaring at you.

 

You could only pout on her antics as you sat properly next to her on the couch while crossing your arms not erasing the pout on your lips.



 

You stared at the chocolates at her hands and some of it on her lips. Probably because shes eating it like a kid.


 

"You want some~?" she teasingly ask you. Handing it teasingly to you.
 

 

"Y/n?? hmmmmm~" she said while munching.
 

 

"Here~" she said handing you one but before you caught it in your hands she immediately retrieve it not wanting to give it to you.
 

 

"hmmppp...." You replied.
 

 

"y/n/n~" she said again teasing the the hell out of you.
 

 

"I guess ill go to Mina and ask her to give me some chocolates" you said trying to .

 

 

She surprisingly stop and glare at you but then continue to eat the chocolates.
 

 

"Dae, my decision is final im going to her" you said before standing up readying to leave her.


 

 

She cant do anything to stop you from leaving but you know you're just playing with her.


 

 

If she wont stop you, you'll go to Chaeyoung and tzuyu's apartment.


 

 

You decided to not go to Mina. Dahyun will be really jealous.

 

 

You know that Mina likes you but you already have Dahyun. And you will not let happen anything.

 

 

You cant blame yourself too you liked Mina before but now you two are only friends but Mina still had a little crush on you.
 

 

But you know that MiChaeng will rise.

 

While you're getting your jacket on your room.

 

You heard a loud thud outside. You sprint outside thinking there is something bad happen to dahyun.

 

 

Instead you saw her blocking the door her hands spread like wings of an eagle, her legs nearly creating a line.
 

 

"You cant go anywhere" she said sending fire on your eyes and at you. She also looked really cute because of the chocolate smudge on her lips.

 


You saw the chocolates on the couch. And smile crazily thinking your plan worked.
 

 

"Those are mine now!!" You yelled and hurriedly sprint on the poor leftover chocolates.
 

 

"Yaaah!!!" Dahyun said and started to run to the chocolates too.
 

 

But shes too late because its on your hands now.
 

 

You raise your hand with the chocolates on it and stare at it with heart eyes.
 

 

You brought it near your chest and hug it like a bear before eating it. You sat on the couch near ger again.
 

 

"Thank you dahyunie~" you softly said while munching the melting chocolates on your hands.

 

"Yaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" Dahyun shouted. While her tears are ready to fall from her eyes.

 

Her cheeks are red ready to explode out of anger.

 

You widened your eyes and hug her immediately.

 

"Sorry my baby~ i really want chocolates thats why~" you said caressing her back.

 

"두부 미안헤" you said and she nod her head.

 

"Kiss me y/n~" she wished.

 

You pulled away before looking at her eyes.
 

 

You kissed her cheeks but she just pouted.
 

 

"여기~"(here) she said closing her eyes and pouting.
 

 

You kissed her lips a little longer. You are ready to pull away but she hold your neck and deepen the kiss. Your eyes widen a bit but you replied fast.

 

You held her by the waist, closing your eyes and tilting your head.

 

 

After the short kissing sessions that last for minutes. Probably its not short.
 

 

"Atleast your lips still taste like chocolates~" she said smiling really hard to the point you cant see her eyes and hugged you tight.

 

"I love you y/l/n y/n/n" she said.

 

 

"Haha, i love you too hardheaded tofu~"you answered.

:)