Final

Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking inside his room was too painful for my parents, because they know for a fact that they didn't show their love for him, all they did was buy him books, gives him money, buy expensive clothes, branded shoes and things. They didn't took care of him even me who was living with them all this time. At least he recieve love from our grand parents unlike me, he was still the lucky one here.

I walked around his room and opened one of his drawer, I saw a photo album of me and him. Every time we were together we take photos from his polaroid that I gave him when we were eight years old. Each photo has a caption, a lovely caption. He was very talented in arts and I'm so proud of him.

I took a notebook beside the photo album and its his diary, I keep it in my bag and still look around his room. My parents was waiting me in the livingroom with our friends, actually no one knows he died except our close friends and relatives.

When I went to the livingroom they were all sobbing from crying of course, I sat beside grandma and hugged her tight.

"He's fine now, you have to stop crying." I told her but it just makes her cry even more. Win just buried in our private cemetery.

"I'd lock Win's room." I told them.

"Son, we can throw it away and keep the important stuffs---" I cutted off my dad.

"No, I wanted it there. All of his things, we're not going to throw any of his things. I locked it, and I will clean it from time to time. No one will touch anything there." I told them once again and this time my mom cried even harder.

They stayed for a few more hours and when they needed to go home I walked them to our door.

"Thank you so much for being by his side until the end." I said hugging them. Phuak cried even harder.

"We should've atleast check on him and ask him." He said crying as I hug him.

"Everything happens for a reason, he was happy now. We should be just happy for him." I told him. "Call me when you guys reach your house. I'll see you all soon." I told them and bid good bye.

When I entered the livingroom again dad was hugging mom and they were talking to grandma and grandpa. I stood beside them and tried to listen.

"Mom, dad we will leave." Dad said.

"I'll stay for a few more days." I said but mom doesn't like my idea because she faced me holding my hand.

"No, no, son we're leaving. L-Let's just visit here from time to time." She said her voice cracking.

"No, I'm staying here for a while. Go home mom, you have work to do. I'm fine here." I assured her but she just cried even harder hugging me tight. "I'm fine here, you don't have to worry."

"O-Okay, take care okay? Call us when you needed somthing." I nod my head and she kissed my forehead which is new for me because they didn't kiss me or anything. When my parents leave I put grandma and grandpa to their room.

"I'm going to sleep in Win's room." I told them and hugged both of them. "I love you." I said kissing their forehead making them cry again. I know Win was always doing this to them when they were going to sleep, he loves doing that to everyone.

I went to Win's room and lied on his bed, this is the first time I'm going to sleep in his bed without him by my side. Every time I was going here we slept together, that's the only bonding we did after a long tiring week. 

I touched the mattress where he usually lying at. "I'm gonna miss you." I said and this is the first time I cried since he died. I cried to sleep because this is the first night I'm going to spend here without him and he'll never going back.

__________

Win was reading his favorite book when his friends came and tap his shoulder.

"How's your weekend?" Phuak asked sitting beside him and Fong and Jj sat in front of them.

Win smiled and put down his book remebering what page he was on. "We spend the weekends in resort near here." He said smiling, because he remember what they did on the resort. They had so much fun of course, because him spending the day with his twin brother was fun enough for him.

"I'm jealous that you have a brother." Fong said drinking his coffee.

Win just smiled and talked to them more. Win was always looking forward on weekends because that's mean his brother was going to their house and spend the night weekends with him. Sometimes Win was spending the weekends to Tines but usually Tine was always going there for him. 

Having a twin brother that likes him very much was enough for him, even  though they're not living in a same roof, Win was still thankful that his twin borther Tine was lovely.

They have different personalities, he was more quiet than Tine, because his brother was crazy, he doesn't care if other's will heard him or something, he's doing what he wants even its not good as long as it makes him happy but Win was the opposite, he spend his time reading books, he was just going to stop reading when his friends was there with him.

Win's life is not easy, from his primary he's always getting bullied until now, he was kinda used to it but sometimes he'll tell Tine about it and of course Tine will get mad to him because he's not fighting back but Tine knows him very well, he will just let it pass.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up looking at bed where Win usually sleeping at, I smiled sadly and went to the bathroom to do my morning routines. I usually wake up late in the morning while Win was always waking up early in the morning. 

After doing my morning routine, I went downstair and meet the people there, the maids, grand ma and grand pa, their private nurse.

"Good morning." I greeted them and kissed their cheek.

"If you wanted to go back home, just tell us okay?" Grandpa said and I smiled nodding my head. This is the first breakfast that Win wasn't here and I can see how they were so sad about it, who wouldn't, if my brother was so lovely and kind. 

After I eat I went back to Win's room and read his diary, while browsing in the book a picture fell on the ground and I took it.

'First date with Mr. Grumpy.' It was 3 months ago, maybe this is his boyfriend.

Honestly, I didn't have a chance to meet his boyrfriend because of our busy schedule and everytime I was going here over the weekend, we usually spend the weekend together alone.

I looked at  his drawer and found a notebook again, I took it and there's something witten on the cover.

'Days with Bright!'

"You have too many albums." I said smiling. I opened the book and look at their picture from their first date to many, they were so sweet in those pictures and I can see how happy he is.

He told me before that he was courted by the most famous and most annoying person on their school and he was getting the attention more and even some of the girls tried to bully him. But I was so happy that he accept Bright and he fight for his love.

I was wondering why the hell their friends didn't go here with Bright? Did he knows my brother died?

~

I called Phuak to meet me after their class with Jj and Fong. I wanted to ask them about Bright and Win, I was curious why didn't Bright go to the burial. I waited for about fifteen minutes before they arrived at the cafe near their school. 

"How are you?" Jj asked while sipping on his coffee.

"I'm doing fine." I said smiling.

"Why did you want to meet us?" Phuak asked looking so sad. I know they was still sad about Win and I can't blame them.

"I was wondering about Bright, he's Win's boyfriend right?" They all looked at each other. "Does he knows my brother died? I want to meet him."

"About that." Fong started. "They broke up three days before Win died."

The fork I was holding accidentally slipped in my hand. I looked at them with wide eyes.

"We didn't tell Bright about it because, Win cried so much when they broke up and we know for a fact that Bright didn't love him like Win thought." Jj said.

"Actually, I was mad at Bright for hurting Win." Phuak said. "But Win said he was fine two days after they broke up and he even tell us about the rest house."

~

When I went home I ran to Win's room and took his two diary, and look for his entry about three days before he commited suicide. I was browsing carefully and I saw a picture of him and Bright with his entry.

'Dear Bright,

Today is the day that you broke up with me. I know I'm not good enough for you and I think you realize it. Being with you for four months makes me happy that finally someone notice me as a human and not as a toy they can hurt. 

Thank you for treating me like a fragile thing, thank you for making me happy, in those months I felt love I didn't felt before.

But I guess I'm still not good enough for someone like you. But I would like to be your one call away friend when you needed me. You always have a special place in my heart. I love you.

Bunny Win :)'

 

I flipped the page and this is the day he died.

 

'Dear Bright, 

I heard everything what you said with your friends, I thought what you showed me was real but in the end its just a game for you. I know I was pathetic for thinking that someone like you might like someone like me. 

Why do I feel like this? I should be hurt and disgusted on what you did but I can't help my self to still care for you. I know you played a bet with your friends make me fall then you can have the shoes you wanted.

I was happy you have those limited shoes now. But, I wanted you to know that I love you Bright with all my heart and I was writing this to tell you that no matter what happen, I'll still forgive you, but I can't live like this anymore. I'm too hurt to face you, I can't face those people who bullied me and will bully me because of the stupid bet you have with your friends. 

You have been very special to me and I would like to tell you that I love you and good bye. This will be my last diary entry for you. Continue to smile.

Bunny Win :)'

 

Win was crying when he wrote this because the tears was visible on the paper. So all this time, Bright was playing with his heart and the reason why he killed himself? How can a person hurt my brother?

My blood was rising and I'm scared that I might hunt Bright and killed him for doing this to my brother.

But one thing I know, I will make him pay for what he did.

~

"I want to transfer in Win's school." I said to mom and dad, we're having a dinner together. I came home after a week and after I plan what I'm going to do.

"Son, you know you can't go there." Dad said.

"No, I wanted to go there as Win and I will finished my study there then I will be going to states for college." I told them because that's what they want, to live in states and start a new life there.

"This is not easy, you wanted to pretend as Win then will go to states as Tine?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, that's easy for me I have my friends who can help me execute the plan." I told them and took a bite on my steak. "It doesn't matter if you agreed or not because I will still do it even if you disagree, I'm going to ruin who ruins Win's life." With that I went to my room and packed my things. My phone rang and I know who is it.

"Hello."

"I already fixed what you needed."

"Thank you so much Luke." I said smiling.

"You know I will do anything for you, and we decided to go there with you, me and Off." He said.

"You don't have to, but thank you."

"Always welcome babe. I'm going to pack my things now."

"Sure." I said and hanged up, Luke was my boyfriend since grade eight and Win knows about him, he was so supportive and I can't ask for more. He understood everything I needed to do and when I told him about my plan he agreed and help me to fixed what I need.

Later at night when I was about to sleep, mom knock on the door and went inside my room.

"I'm not going to stop you, but if anything happens call us okay?" She said caressing my hair.

"I will."

"I already talked to the school about you and it all settled." I nod. "I wish Win was still here." After that she went out, they act like they were so affected by Win dying but the truth is they didn't because if they really love Win or me they will spend time with us and not with their work, we can live like a normal family but they decided to run the business and poured all their time there, leaving Win and I alone.

~

Walking in Win's school was never in my dream but now thet I was walking as Win, I was sure that the people was looking at me and they will whisper something on their friends, maybe talking about Bright dumping him because he loves Bright.

When I walked in the room, Phuak, Fong and Jj wasn't there because they are in a different class with Win that's why they only met on breaks, but they know about the plan and they just keep it to ourselves.

When I sat down on Win's chair one of his classmates walk towards me and smirk.

"I heard you were dump by your boyfriend." He said laughing a bit. "He wouldn't love you because you're a loser." He added. This guys was one of the people who bullied him.

I stood up and grabbed his colar. "Woah, little Win was brave right now, huh." He said. "You've been gone for two weeks and now returning like a brave dog?" 

I smirked at him. "Why? Are you scared that a loser will hurt you?" I ask and he groaned punching me in my cheeks. So this is what Win was feeling all this time?

Before I can throw a punch the bell rang and the teacher came in, "Stop it both of you." He said.

"I'll see you later." I whispered to his ear before sitting.

"Everyone listen up, Win has been absent for two weeks because of his family and he's been in accident. If ever he forgot some of you then its normal because he have amnesia." The teacher said. So this is mom was talking about. The whole class looked at me like I was a idiot or what.

"And you guys have a two more classmates, they transfered last day but they decided to show up now, please introduce yourself."

"Luke."

"Off." They said making me smile, they didn't change at all. After that they sat on the chair beside me, Off on my left and Luke on my right.

Listening to him annoyed me because I really don't like sitting in a room with people who likes bullying so when the first bell rang signaling our break we went to the cafeteria to look for Win's friends.

"What's up." Luke greeted sitting beside me.

"Are you really sure about this?" Fong asked.

"Yeah."

"They deserve it." Phuak said sipping on his drink. "We didn't do anything about it because we are scared that they will do that to us but now, I'm possitive I'll help you do the plan." I smiled at him.

"So, we're going to call you Win from now on?" I nodded and they nod.

I know its not easy for everyone and for me also but I wanted them to feel what Win felt. After the break we went back to our room and on my desk there's a letter. I took it.

'How are you lil' Win? Having fun without me? Meet me at the back of the school.'

"What's that?" Luke asked and he took the paper. "Who send this?"

"I don't know." I said and I know its one of the bullies. 

"Are you going there?" Off asked.

"I will." I said and waited for the class to be over because I can't wait to see who send the letter. And when the last class ended I fixed my things and was about to leave the room when Luke's hand stop me. He waited the people to be gone before he hugged me.

"Call me when things get out of hand." He said and kissed my head.

"I will, take care." I said and kissed his cheek, I waved my hand to Off and I ran to the old building at the back of the school. Its creepy walking here actually, I thought this only happens in movie.

When I reached the room, I look around and saw a man smoking, he looks older than me but I know he was in another sectiong since I saw him walked in the path earlier, he have his companion of course, he has two friends sitting beside him smoking also.

"What do you want?" I asked. The man smirked and walked towards me grabbing me by my collar. I will beat this .

"You know what I want Win, stop playing dumb or I'll hurt you." He said, obviously I was clueless since I didn't know this guy and I'm not Win.

"I don't know what you want." I told him but he punched my stomach. I coughed and glared at him.

"You want to play like this? Like the old times?" He said punching me in the face. This just wait.

"What do you want?"

"Your allowance." He said, oh so he was the one who was taking Win's allowance every week.

"Okay. Let go, I'll give it to you." I said and he let go immediately but I punched him making him moved back and his other friend rushed towards me and punched me I got few but I nudge them and beat them. Luke and I enrolled Muay Thai when we were in seventh grade, that's our bonding.

When they can't get up I walked towards the guy who looks like their leader and grabbed his collar. "If you think you can bully me again then you're wrong." I smirked. "You can get more than this if you don't stop bullying me." I said and took my bag on the floor, ready to walked away when I saw Bright on the door of the room, standing with wide eyes with his friends.

I glared at him and walked away but before I can go further his friend called me.

"Win!" He put his arms on my shoulder. "Aren't you will greet me?" I remember him he's Tay Tawan.

"Hello." I said and was about to go again but he pulled me towards his friends.

"We're still friends right?" He said. "I get that you and Bright broke up but we're still friends." He said smiling, I read one of Win's diary and he said there that Tay was the most honest and kind in Bright's group.

"Yeah, that's okay. But I need to go now." I told him glancing at Bright who was still looking at me.

"Tay, let him go. He's shy little Win." Gigi said. This girl is a , Jj told me that.

I fake a smiled and walked towards her and look at her from head to toe, I heard this girl slap Win and she was like the leader of their group and has a huge crush on Bright, according to my source.

"What?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"We can meet next day Tay." I said still looking at Gigi. "I don't want to talk to you with this." I look at her form head to toe again. "Kind of place, dirty." I said looking at her eyes.

I smirked and I saw her raised her hand and was about to slapped me but I caught her arm. "Oopps, got you." I said. I know she was going to slap me using her other arm and I just let her do that.

"Wrong move." She said smirking. "Let's go, Bright this piece of garbage doesn't deserve our attention." She said holding Bright's hand. Tay smiled sadly at me and I know he's sincere, but when I saw Bright my anger raised, he was looking at me like he was saying sorry but I looked away and started walking to the parking lot. 

~

I got text from Bright when I was out with Luke, I Win's phone of course, he was saying sorry and wanted to meet me somewhere but I didn't went there because I was having a dinner with Luke, and we took a walk to the park. 

"I wanted to drink on friday." I said and smiled at him.

"Okay, but on sunday we have to go to the gym." He said and I pouted. He laugh a bit. "That won't work for me, you know that." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I think I'm going to have a fever on sunday." I said and he laugh again holding me in my waist. 

"You still have to go the gym." He said and this time he kissed me on my lips. Since Luke started courting me, Win the one who knows it before my other firends or before Off. My family still doesn't know about him 'cause they didn't care at all so I didn't bother them. 

But ever since I talked Win about Luke he was happy for me and he said he can't wait to see Luke and all. He was one of the best supporter and partner I had, he was my first and I know will be my last.

~

Bright was in the door when I walked to the class, Luke and Off was beside me and when they saw Bright, they walked inside and leave me with Bright.

"What?"

"Can we meet later at lunch? On the garden." He said and I nod. After he said that he walked away and I went inside the room, sitting in the middle of my friends. When I look at Luke he was just smiling at me, he was really supportive.

__________

Win was enjoying his lemonade when Bright suddenly sat beside him, at first he was startled that Bright was there becuase Bright was famous on their school, he have a gang and people tried not to mess with them.

When he looked at Bright his eyes widen, he knows Bright since elementary, he was his classmate back then, but they're not close. Win have Phuak since elementary and he was fine with one friend so  he didn't bothered Bright to be his friend.

"W-What are you doing here?" Win asked sipping on his lemonade once again.

"Just want to be friends with you." Bright said smiling at Win.

He can't believe Bright was talking to him now, because when they were in eight grade, when he saw Bright played football he had a crush on him.

"Y-You have too many friends, why bother a guy like me?" Win asked looking at the field.

"Because you're lovely." Bright said and Win choked on his drink making him cough, Bright rubbed his back while he was coughing.

"I don't get it, Bright we've been classmates since elementary and you just ask me now to be your friend? Is this a game that your friends are playing?"

"No, actually Win, I was looking at you all this time and I wanted you since seventh grade."

Win blushed on the statement Bright let go, he can't look at Bright right now. If only he was with his friend right now this wouldn't happen, he can't even look at Bright in the eyes. 

"Impossible." Win said but his eyes widen when Bright cupped his face and kissed him in the lips.

"Think about it, go out with me, Win." He said and went away leaving Win staring at the air. He was like that for good two minutes and he was brought back when his phone rang. 


~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards the school garden and saw Bright there sitting on the bench, he smiled at me and I walked towards him sitting beside him but leaving a space. In all honestly, I just want to punch him, beat him to death so he will feel what he did to my brother.

"You've been gone for two weeks what happened?" He asked looking at me, he was calm like nothing happened to my brother like he didn't hurt my brother. "I'm worried." He added.

I smirk. "Really?"

"Of course, I'm worried after we talked that day you just disappear."

"What happen that day? I can't remember." I said playing dumb as always.

He looked at me seriously. "Win are you okay?"

"No, actually I lost some of my memories when I was having a road trip with my dad our car crashed and here I am."

"Do you remember what we are?" He asked carefully.

I know who you are.

"Yeah, you're Bright my friend but Tay said we broke up. Are we a thing?" I asked. He think I really lost my memory.

"Yes, but that's what I want to talk to you."

"What?"

"Can we go back? I mean, I'm asking for a second chance." He said, how dare him to ask for a one more chance when he played with my Win's heart. Are they planning to have another bet with Win?

"Can you promise me that you will tell me everything?" I asked and he smiled.

"I will." He said and pulled me in a tight hug. This guy was annoying, I don't know why Win fall for him.

I was startled when he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll see you later, let's have a dinner together." He said and kissed my forehead.

His lips is so smooth, but I taste some cigarretes.

~

I was with Luke right now, in his apartment I was waiting for Bright's text. Luke didn't know about what happened earlier because I know he's going to be mad at me for letting Bright to kiss me.

"Did Bright do something to you?" Luke asked sitting beside me and cupping my face.

"Look, the plan was working and I have something to tell you." I said holding his hand. "Bright kissed me earlier."

I was waiting for his answer but he was just looking at me.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No, for pete's sake Tine, do you remember what you did last year?" I nod. "You ed the girl at the bar, so kissing Bright was fine with me because I know you love me and that won't change." He smiled.

"I really love you." I said kissing him.

"And I love you too, just tell me everything if you were out with him." He said cupping my face and bringing my face closer to him. I smiled when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter