24-Hour Store

Lonely in Tokyo

Walking alone in the night streets of Tokyo, Sana was blinded by the lights that lit up the whole city. Tokyo, along with New York, is a city that never sleeps and is always filled with busy workers with the need for more time in a day. 

Sana's face was covered up with a black baseball cap and a white facial mask. Her face was free from makeup and her body was sore from a day's work of standing on AKB48's theater stage doing fanservice. She wore a plain sweatshirt and some jeans instead of the usual costumes worn during their performances.

Sana, being one of the most popular members was always gifted items by 'fans' wanting to court her for fame or being stalked by creepy, obsessed men who wanted to know every single small detail about her. 

Her face grimaces as a memory from the past entered her mind. A man in a black suit blackmailed her with so called '' photos. He wanted to date her or he was going to expose the pictures online for the public to see. The first thought was scared but she was saved by her manager Momo who walked in on the scene and called the police. Thankfully Sana was safe but there were those people who are heartless and would go to such an extent to get what they want.

And from then on, she realized the world isn't full of sunshine and rainbows but in reality a world of illusions and lies. She soon became a figure in the media with people saying whatever they please just to get money. Many people started using Sana and she soon understood the importance of holding on to whatever hasn't been exposed of herself.

Sana enters an empty 7-Eleven nearby and grabbed a honeydew flavored drink. She also picked up a savory cheese bun off the shelf. She headed towards the counter and quickly paid for her food. She quietly thanked the cashier and exited the building, sitting at one of the outdoor tables that the store offered.

She moved her mask down to her chin and opened the plastic wrapping of the bread. She took a small bite and chewed on the tasteless food. She put down the food and uncapped her drink. She took a sip and felt the artificial sweetness hit . She repeated taking a small bite of the bread and drinking a sip of her drink.

So preoccupied with her thoughts of her food and the fatigue of her body, she failed to notice a figure nearing her.

"May I sit next to you?" A soft voice asked her.

Pulling her out of her thoughts, Sana looked up to see a very stunning girl standing next to her, "O-Oh, of c-course." She gestured to the empty space across from her.

"Thank you, I don't want to be lonely on this beautiful night. And I thought you'd also want some company." The mysterious girl gracefully sat down and put down her beverage on the table.

"It's my pleasure." Sana replied to the girl. "And it is nice to have some company, even if we are strangers." Sana admitted.

Sana instantly felt comfortable around this mysterious girl but she had no idea why. She felt attracted to her for some unknown reason.

"Well stranger, I'm Mina." Mina bowed.

"Sana," Sana bowed back.

"So what are you doing all alone?" Mina asked while uncapping her green tea.

"I'm just thinking." Sana smiled to her. "I wanted a breath a fresh air."

Mina smiled at her and took a sip of her drink. Sana gazed at the the sight in front of her taking in every detail of the gorgeous woman in front of her. Mina had long black hair that stopped below her chest. Her features were delicately drawn and Sana stared in awe of her sitting in front of her. Moles and freckles were lightly splayed across her face. Sana found Mina to be a goddess sitting in front of her and lightly blushed when Mina stared back at her.

Mina noticed Sana staring at her and caught her with cheeks lightly tinted with pink. Mina took this time to capture Sana in her heart. Mina did not fail to notice Sana's light chestnut brown hair that was most likely bleached to attain that color. Sana's features were very bold with round eyes and a sharp nose. Mina smiled at how Sana chewed her food to one side of , making her cheek puff out and then take a sip of her drink.

""What do you do?" Sana broke the silence.

Mina blushes at Sana's cute voice,"Ballet."

Sana's eyes widen, "Ballet? Wow, that's so cool!" Sana squealed.

Mina blushes even more, "Thanks... What do you do?"

"I, um, I sing." Sana said, not wanting to fully expose herself.

"Sing? What kind of songs?" Mina asked intrigued.

"Pop?" Sana questioned.

"Pop?" Mina imitated Sana and giggled. "Are you sure?" She teased.

Sana blushed, "Pop."

"That sounds fun. I don't know much about pop culture or really anything about it because my time is being take up by practicing and listening to classical music." Mina told Sana.

Sana smiled at this information because that means Mina had a low chance of actually knowing her.

"That's a shame though, you should experience everything." Sana said.

"Maybe one day," Mina replied.

"Here," Sana pulled out her phone and unlocked it.

Sana tapped on the screen and she picked one of her songs. She played it and Mina leaned in closer. She smiled.

"This is very cute...Just like you." Mina whispered the last part to herself.

"Yeah, this is not my favorite but it's popular right now." Sana shrugged.

"You must know a lot about them." Mina looked up to Sana.

"I like them." Sana smiled in half truth.

The full truth was that she did like her members, but there were times when they struggled to cope with the mass amount of time they had to perform and act perfect.

Mina pulled out her phone too and looked up AKB48. The first thing that popped up was a music video with the very girl she was sitting with right now. Mina tilted her head in confusion.

"Sana, what did you say you do?" Mina asked.

"I sing." Sana nervously answered.

"Sing for who?" 

Sana sighed, she couldn't lie, especially not to someone so pure and innocent, "For AKB48..." She mumbled.

Mina smiled encouragingly. "Wow. Thank you for letting me be with you." 

Least to say, Mina was quite shocked she was sitting with a very famous person. But surprised when she was not at all stuck up, but rather a friendly persona. Mina wanted to find out more about her but didn't want to force anything on her.

"Why are you out here all alone then?" Mina cautiously asked.

Sana sighed, knowing the question was going to come. For some reason Sana wasn't afraid of telling anything to Mina, she felt as if she could bare her heart and soul to a person she hasn't even talked to for 30 minutes.

"I just needed a quiet break from the reality happening right now." Sana sighed.

Mina nodded, "I understand that, sorry for intruding on your alone time."

"No, it's okay. I actually like you being with me... You don't know who I am, so it feels kinda refreshing. I feel more alone in a crowd because I have to hide myself infront of people who could destroy my life."

Mina grimaced at the harsh but true words she said and smiled gently, "If it makes you feel any better, I enjoy being with you too, even though we did just meet." 

"Maybe we can meet more..." Sana smiled and her eyes crinkled at the thought of being able to spend more time with her.

"I'd like that, a lot." Mina copied her actions.

They both felt a rush of heat and happiness flash through their bodies but didn't know what it was. One thing they did know though, was maybe they didn't have to be so lonely after all.

Unedited~

A/N

I hoped you like it, it was kinda a quick jumble of my thoughts with the song and I thought 2na really fit it. Tell me what you think about it in the comments and thank you for reading my story!