1St

1, 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah- Kim Hanbin! Where have you been? Why aren't you answering my call?" 

"Hayi-aa" He slurred upon hearing his love on the other line.

"What?! Are you drunk? You said you had a practice this evening..." her ranting went on and Hanbin just there half listening half drifting as alcohol took he best of him. 

It have always been this way with him and Hayi. No, it was a happy tale before. Their platonic friendship turn into romantically sick relationship. It was just recently things became to much for him to handle. Hayi became a little... just, a little annoying to his liking. It was not long ago that Hayi suffocated him by bugging each member of iKon just to checked on him. No to mention, kept on teasing him about this and man... this hurt his ego. He was the leader yet they didn't give any respect to him because they thought he was tamed by the girl. Well for now, he was the one who need to tamed this girl. His baby girl.

"I'm sorry, baby..." he said with a little aegyo enough to melt her anger. Not too much that it would make his agenda obvious. 

True to his calculation, he heard Hayi took a deep breath on the other line. "I'm just worried sick about you, Hanbin"  she said in a calm tone now.

"I know baby, I'm sorry I'm making you worry."

It was always this easy for Hanbin as he just needed to apologize and Hayi will soften her heart for him. Little did he knew that soon this act won't be enough. Their unresolved problem can not be burried and forgotten like never happened. 

It was 3 AM when Hayi decided to grab her phone. Her insomnia made her all awake even after a glass of hot milk and meditation instruction that she heard. She notice Hanbin has been online on his SNS account, even having a VLive greeting the iKonic such late at night. So much with saying that he was tired and going to sleep early. This time Hayi was adamant that they had to talk. It has been a long time since the last time they talked and not shouting to each other face or even just hold back everything and pretend that they were okay. 

She dialed his number but it went off. After the third call she decided to message him. 

I know you're awake! Call me. We need to talk.

Ring. Ring. Ring 

"Hi baby girl," he said sheephisly. She knew it. He was going to use that trick again. He would play innocent and again, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter