Tsundere? Me or Me?

Tsundere? Me or Me?

Yuunaa Solo Kon (singing 1/2)

"I love you" Nana sings as she  turns to face Yuiri, hoping the other will do the same.

"I love you" Yuiri sings as she turns away from Nana. As expected of tsun Yuiri. 
________________________

"Sigh...She did it again..."

"What is it, Naachan?" Mako asked, knowing there could only be one person who can affect her best friend so much.

"Mako, why does she always play with my feelings? One moment she is tsun to me.. next moment she can spoil me. I don't know anymore..." 

"Naachan, Yuiri has always been like that. I thought you are already used to it." Mako brushed it off as she has already heard many complains from her best friend on this matter. 

"But why only me. She is not like that to Ayanan, Saki and the rest." 

"Well then, do you want to be treated like them? Like normal friends"? Mako asked sarcastically. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You really know nothing, Naachan."

"What? What is it that I don't know?"

"Ne Naachan, have you ever been tsun to any members or friends?"

"Not really? Maybe once in awhile towards Yuuchan."

"And why did you do that?" 

"Well because then she will pay more attention to me? Like you know sometimes when she spent more time with other members and forgot about me, I will ignore her mail for a day. Then, she will call me. But but but, I only do it once in a blue moon. Because you know I can't be tsun for too long,  especially towards Yuuchan." 

"See Naachan, you already know the answer why Yuiri acted that way." 

"Eh?"

"Baka. Yuiri wants your constant attention, that's why!"

"EH?!!"

"Naachan, you know how popular you are among members right? Not just in Japan but also other sister groups. When there are so many members getting your attention, what do you think will happen to Yuiri?" 

"She don't really care though. She don't even mail me frequently when I was overseas. I was always the one who mailed her first. Sometimes she will take a long time to reply me."

"See? That's why she always win, Naachan. Because you always get to her first."

"..." Nana kept quiet and thought about what Mako just said to her. 

"Is not like I can don't reply her right? You know how much I will miss her just not seeing her for one day. Not to say a few days." 

"Ya ya I know. But that's the reason why she can always be tsun to you. Because she knows she will always get you."

"Ahhh...Then should I be happy that she is tsun because she wants my attention? But I really want to spoil her and her to spoil me. Her being tsun gets me so frustrated sometimes. Mako, help me please..."

"You know what? Since you want her attention so much, why not try to be tsun to her? Like you know MIA for a few days and don't mail her." Mako suggested playfully. 

"What?! I can't do that! You know very well I will fail in no time..."

"Then stop complaining! You just have to deal with your tsun wife. I got to go already. Think about it and let me know. I can always help you out you know? I don't mind playing a third party just so my best friend gets what she wants.." Mako winked before leaving her friend. 

"Tsun to my Yuuchan? I really can't do that..." 

_________________

"Yuuchan, are you not coming to my house for stay over tonight?" 

"Sorry Naachan, I am meeting 13th Gen today for dinner and will go home from there since it will be nearer to my home."

"I see..." 

"Hmmm, you want to join us? Since you know them too?" Seeing Nana sulking, Yuiri decided to ask her along. 

"Nah, it's ok Yuuchan. I will go home myself then." Nana replied, clearly in a disappointed tone. And she walks off quickly in case her possessive self turns on. 

_______________

[Ne Naachan, are you home yet?]

Unlike other times, Nana didn't reply Yuiri’s mail asap as she is still feeling upset over Yuiri choosing 13th Gen.

[Mako...Help me!]

[What happened?]

[Let's talk over dinner now!!]

_____________

"So you changed your mind?" Mako asked teasingly. Mako knows exactly why Naachan acted that way when she saw Ayanan's 755 posting about 13th Gen. 

"Mako what should I do now? I don't want to appear like a possessive friend... But but..." 

"I know Naachan...That's why I am here to help you."

"I am listening..."

"First, let's take a wefie and post on Twitter and 755."

"Wait let me reply Yuuchan first.. I was too upset to reply her just now." 

Before Nana can type further, Mako snatched her phone away. 

"If you are going to do that then forget about me helping you."

"Eh?! Why?"

"Naachan, remember I told you about being tsun to Yuiri so that she will give you her attention?" 

"Ahhhh... I see. OK Mako I will do whatever you say."

"OK so let's take a wefie and I will post it. I say we stick our face as close as possible. Hehe." Mako gave a playful wink to Naachan

________________

"OK I have posted. Let's see what your wife will do."

"Thanks Mako."

"Too early to thank me. We don't know if your wife will take the bait yet." 

"Oh ya true that. She probably don't care about it." 

"Have some confidence my friend."

____________

[I see that you had dinner with Mako. Glad that you found somebody to accompany you. Enjoy your dinner, Naachan :)]

"Mako, she mailed me. As expected, she gave a normal reply." 

"Sigh, maybe she knows you too well. That you won't be attracted to me in that way. You know...So she is not really bothered. But say if you are with Yumirin... Then maybe..." 

"Gotcha, Mako! I know what to do. Let me reply her first." 

"Remember to keep your reply as short as possible. And no emoticons!! Oh and tell her I will be staying over!"

"Roger that, Mako! You are a genius!"

_______________

[Yes, I am glad Mako is able to meet me. She will be staying over too.]

Nana has been keeping her eyes on her phone throughout the dinner as she awaits for Yuiri's reply.

It has been almost two hours before she heard a notification tone from her phone.

[I see. That's great!! Say hi to Mako for me and ask her to enjoy her stay over. You too, enjoy!]

"Ne Mako, why doesn't she care at all who I am with?" 

"Naachan, you are really baka! Can't you see that Yuiri is being tsun right now? What does it mean??" 

"Huh?" 

"It means she is trying to get your attention! Trust me, she is going to do something." 

"What?"

"I don't know, we shall see."

Before long, Naachan got another notification. 

[By the way, I am also having a fun time with 13th Gen. It has been awhile since we last gathered. We are having second round. *A group photo of 13th Gen holding wine glasses, and Yuiri sticking her face to Ayanan's*]

"Mako...Mako...Mako..." 

"What? What did she reply?" 

Not getting response from Naachan, Mako snatched her phone over. 

"Omg, there she goes! I knew it!" 

"Let me call her." 

"No Naachan, don't! This is what she wants! Don't call her. Once you do, you lose!" 

"But they are drinking...What if anything happens?" 

"Like what?" 

"You know when Yuuchan is drunk, she will be super clingy." 

"And...?" 

"I don't want to think about it. I don't like the idea that I am not there. You know how Ayanan is like. She will probably take advantage of Yuiri. 

"Naachan, you are talking about Yuiri's best friend. What can really happen?" Trust me, don't call her. I will keep your phone for now."

"But..."

"No buts, let's go home now and think of something." 

_______________

On the other side where Yuiri and her 13th Gen are. 

"Yuiri, stop making her jealous!" 

"She started it first, Ayanan. I was being nice and asked her along. Who knows she is actually meeting Mako. She must be having a good time to not reply to my mail."

"You always do that to her too, didn't you. Like how you did just now. You made her wait for two hours for your reply. And what did you say? You tell her to enjoy with Mako, didn't you? So what's with this extra photo you are sending her?" Ayaka added in a sarcastic yet teasing tone. 

"That's to tell her I am enjoying myself too!" 

"That's one. But more like you want to get her to be jealous!" 

"Whatever!" 

"Don't do that too often Yuiri. One day it may backfires. What if Naachan is like that to you?" Saki asked out of concern.

"I know you have your own way to spoil her if you want to. But I am afraid is not enough for Naachan. She is always so opened about her affection for you. She may wants you to reciprocate in the same way. You know, is actually OK to be jealous about it. Let her know you are jealous, that's all." Mogi added.

Listening to what her friends have said, Yuiri started to feel guilty towards Nana. Of course Yuiri knows Nana's love for her. And no doubt, she feels the same way towards Nana too. But that said, they both know that they can't jeopardise their career and openly confess their love while they are still in AKB. They both love AKB very much to do that. 

While Yuiri tries her best to suppress her feelings towards Nana, she can't help but feels insecure when Nana is such a popular member in AKB48, STU48 and amongst sister groups. She too is worried that one day Naachan will not pay as much attention to her like she does now. Afraid that she will show her jealousy in front of members and fans, Yuiri chose to act tsun towards Nana instead. 

After hearing the thoughts from her members, she suddenly realised that she has been only thinking for herself but not care about Nana's feeling. There and then she made a mental note to treat Nana better. 

_____________

[I'm back home safely, Naachan. I just want to let you know. Good night :)]

"If you are going to reply her then you will lose." 

"Who says I am going to reply her? I will do as what was planned. Good night Mako."

"Way to go Naachan! Good night!" 

That was the first time Nana didn't reply to Yuuchan's good night greeting. 

______________

"Yumirin, let's take a wefie." 

"Yay, of course Nana San." 

After taking the photos, Naachan posted them on Twitter and wrote "With cute Yumirin today."

______________

[Glad that you got home safely. Sorry for late reply as I slept early last night.] Naachan decided to reply Yuuchan because she just felt bad for not replying. 

"Nana San, did you have a fight with Yuiri San?" 

"No. Why did you say that Yumirin?" 

"Nah, it's just that you look abit off today." 

Seeing how Yumirin is so concerned, Naachan felt a sense of guilt for using her to test Yuiri. 

"Ne Yumirin..."

"Yes Nana San?"

"I'm sorry." Nana said as she bowed. 

"Nana San?"

"Sorry, I took wefie with you because I want to post those photos on Twitter and upset Yuiri. Really sorry about it." Nana stayed at her 90 degree bow because she was really ashame of what she did. 

"Eh?"

"I'm so sorry Yumirin. I am not in the right mind."

"It's OK Nana San. I thought you were acting weird when you were so eager to post those photos on Twitter. So what happened between you two?" 

"Well, I just feel that she is spending less time on me. I thought I can probably get her attention if you know I get too close to you. Because she tends to pay more attention when I am with you. But but but don't get me wrong Yumirin. I really like you alot. As my fan and as a friend. This is the only time that I have acted like this for ulterior motive...And I am feeling so ashamed of myself now..." 

"Ahhh, I understand Nana San. Don't need to explain. I forgive you because you know I love you alot!" 

"Yumirin... I hope..."

"As a fan and as a friend, Nana San. I love you alot. So don't need to explain yourself. In fact I can help you if you want to. I am a low-key Yuunaa shipper. Hehe..."

"Yumirin..." 

"Yuiri San is so cute!! Sorry to say this Nana San, but I think I may like her more than you soon." 

"What?!"

"Just kidding Nana San. So what's Yuiri san's response?" 

"She hasn't send me anything yet." 

"Gambatte Nana San! I hope I am of some help."

"Once again I am so sorry Yumirin. And thank you."

"No worries Nana San. Let me know if you need help."

_____________

It has been three days since Nana uploaded the photos of her and Yumirin. But she has yet to receive anything from Yuiri. Nana has seen Yuiri updating Twitter with other members, but yet to like any of her posts so far. And she is worried now that her plan has backfired. 

[Mako... Yuiri hasn't talk to me for three days!!]

[Ehhh?! Does it means it works?]

[I don't care if anything works now. I just want to see her so much. Mako I am such a loser right?]

[No Naachan, you are not a loser. You are just so in love with your wife. You should go get her, my friend. I won't judge you. ^_^]

[Mako, you are the best <3]

_______________

Nana opens the door to leave the house but saw Yuiri at the corner of her eyes. 

"Yuuchan..."

"I just thought I should visit you since I haven't seen you in awhile..." 

Without saying anything, Nana went forward to hug her best friend whom she has missed so dearly. 

"Yuuchan... I miss you."

"Yeah right. You didn't even bother to mail me though." 

"Yuuchan..." 

"Can we talk inside? Is cold here." 

"Yeah, come in." 

____________________

"I was about to go find you just now. Why didn't you tell me you are coming?"

"I just want to check if you are still alive since you didn't contact me for days!" Yuiri replied sarcastically. 

"I am glad you are here. I miss you so much!" Nana hugs Yuiri again. 

Yuiri's initial plan was to find Nana and flare up at her regarding the photos. She was really upset and jealous when she first saw those photos. Not that she is trying to be tsun this time, but she was too upset to talk to Nana at all. But she too missed Nana and wanted to see her. And that's why she is here now. 

"You seem ok to me. I shall take my leave." Yuiri said as she takes her bag to leave. 

Yes, she is so used to being tsun that she didn't do it. She didn't flare up like how she planned to. 

Before she can take another step, Nana has already pulled her in and back hugged her. 

"Yuuchan! Please!" Nana called out as she leans her head on Yuiri's back. 

"What?" Yuiri replied monotonously. 

"I'm sorry, Yuuchan."

"Sorry about what?" 

"Sorry about the photos that I have taken with Yumirin."

Yuiri suddenly feels guilty for making Nana feel sorry about such seemingly small issues. But being a tsun she has always been, she refuse to give in. 

"Why are you sorry about that? You can take photos with anyone you want. Is not like I will control who you want to meet and play with. I am not even upset about the photos." 

"Really? Then why didn't you mail me or call me these few days? I thought you were upset with me."

"Well, it's just I am too busy." 

"Busy with what? I know your schedule. You don't have activities these past three days." 

"Just busy with things..." Yuiri can't really think of any good excuses.

Nana knows Yuiri too well. She knows this is Yuiri's way of showing her love. She has already accepted that since the start of their relationship, whatever relationship they have had thus far. And to think she wants to change how Yuiri acts towards her is just ironic and funny. 

"OK, understand. But can you please stay today? I've missed you." 

Hearing those words really makes Yuiri soft. 

"Since is so late I will stay over then. Can you let go now?" 

"Erm... Just a while more. I need to recharge myself." Nana said as she tightens the back hug. 

"You are such a baby." 

"Only for Yuu." 

____________________

[I have reconciled with Nana already. In my usual style :)] >>>> 13th Gen

[Tsundere? Who cares? I love her for who she is...I love her so much!] >>>> Mako