Elara

BULLETPROOF LOVE

P. S: ONE SHOT WITH A MESSY PLOT


I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights
We used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights
It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone

Sky's Pov

I turn the volume up, streaming the only song that im listening thru the years, ever since i shut everybody out, i got tired of everything. I'm Sky Adria Arellano, what do i do for a living? 
I'm a free artist, i used to write songs, sing yet i ended everything. Pressure changed me. I'm a photographer.  to capture the moment of people, laugh, mourn, sad, the beauty of nature maybe having a subject that connects us to reality. 

I checked my phone for a time check its 21:00, my body clock is ed up i'm living the night. Carpe Noctem. There's someone told me staying awake at night makes you appreciate life, then i realized my life was with her in that night. But i doze off again, as her face appeared again. The face that made me more frustrated. I tried to stand and there's the hangover, as i stood. I saw Matthos, my bestfriend since i choose to stand on my own. 

"ugh, fxxk it. Where the is my cigarette?Matt!! wake up cook for us, i'm hungry. " 


So darling, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone
In the sunset turning red behind the smoke
Forever and alone
Yeah!


My room's a mess. The usual, i don't wanna drink again. But in order to forget her. Nah, i won't stop. 

After i puffed i don't mind how cigars I finished pair it with a coffee, i find it the perfect combo. While i was scrolling some photos that we took from the club. Matt was frying  bacon and egg for our meal. 

"addie good thing you didn't bring any stranger on your bed again. I thought you're gonna bring one with the chics came near you last night.hahahha" 


"Duh, Matt darling,just shut up and cook wilya? " 
With a spoon, I just sprinkle my coffee on him. 

"Okay missy, calm yo , i know since that pretty girl we've met you changed, duh what's in her. I can't imagine you being with her not lay her-" 

He wasn't able to finish his sentence bc i just feed him with an apple. 

"Eat that well, bestie, amma go and have a shower." 


You've gone and sewn me to this bed, the taste of you and me
Will never leave my lips again under the blinding rain
I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist
And when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in
I'll sing along, oh


As I took a shower memories flashes swiftly. 

"hi, i'm Elara Dara Monet. I saw your works you have really good eye in taking photos." 

"the night is still young. Can we go out? Its quite noisy. If its okay with you. “

" You know, with this view as the moon and skies are clear your eyes, are just perfect for this scenery. "


" Carpe Noctem, is about seizing the night. Will you seize it with me? “

While hearing your thoughts, i mean we all may have flaws that what makes you. You. "

"I had a good time with you."

"To be honest with you, i would like to kiss you right  now. "

Her voice, haunts my head i can't stop to think of her. Moments with her haunts me. While I heard Matthos playing his own playlist in the living room. I tried to scream and i felt a hot liquid cameout from my cheek, As i look myself in the mirror i found myself crying for this woman again. As i look myself in the reflection im mad because i trust in love again and with my anger issues i hit the mirror with my fist , Then, I heard Matt trying to open the door with  our keys. 

"Gosh, Sky Adria. Its been a while you had it back again." 
Then he saw blood in my hand. 

"Sis, i think we must get back to your doctor."
"It's just a minor wound no need."
i gave him a reassuring smile. 

"let's race later. I'll be fine, I promise. Just for the final race, pretty please." 

"What else can i do?One race. Fine.“


This isn't fair!
Don't you try to blame this on me
My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me
And God damn it, I can barely say your name
So I'll try to write and fill the pen with blood from the sink. 

Matthos' POV

Addie have anger issues, well, that started when she can't speak up for herself as a song artist, that she wants to showcase her dreams to the world yet her manager won't let her because he needs new people to endorse, new faces, then she felt that she's pushing herself out of the picture. Then she started to vent out by working out, from PH she went to LA to chill out there she came free spirited, found a new comfort zone yet she became a short tempered woman by then she knew her boyfriend cheated on her. 4years later she tries to move on and able to find herself again. 

When she really falls in love, she fell hard. Like even though you don't love her so much as long as she know you love her, she will stay for you. Her love is really bulletproof yet seeing Sky like this, it hurts me so much. 

Everytime i asked her name, Sky will just give me a smile. That gave me an idea that i should wait for her to open up. But this time. I'm afraid of what she can do in the next days. 

I could call her crazy cause she's doodling. A moon with a sky. It's her thing. But i can say she's out of her mind. 

Then I decided to call her younger sister, Ocean Harley for help. She listens to her lil sis. 


Woah oh, oh oh
But don't just say it, you should sing my name
Pretend that it's a song 'cause forever it's yours
And we can sing this on the way home
I'll sing along

Sky's POV

Here we are, in this isolated road where no one's travelling its 1:30, roads are closed. I'm with my car, i'm into drag racing. Just to make my mind occupied and able to forget her. I find it hard to get away with her. As the flag was drag down, i hit the speed and there i heard her voice again. But i tried to increase the speed again. I just wanna scream along with the engine. The air. The skies. The Moon. 

"I think we're made for each other because you're Sky and my Name is Elara, one of the moons in Jupiter.Whenever you're wondering where i am, just look up, I'm just there watching it with you" 

"Thanks for staying with me." she kissed me in the cheek. 

As we stood up, a car stopped in front of us. A man got out  and kissed her in the forehead. He gave me  a check. 

"Thank you for taking care of my fiancé, I'm Luigi Yong Won." 

Then, i hit the break i heard people cheering. Yet as i close my eyes, i saw her face again. As i went out in the car, the lady was holding the flag came near me, but Matt stopped her, he knew i was not i the mood then he tried to divert the crowd by screaming "Drinks on Adria see you in the club!! “

Then i start my car and speed up, i must forget her. This is too much. 

 

'Cause I don't know any other song
I'll sing along
But I'm barely hanging on
No, I'm barely hanging on
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone
And now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon

 

The end.