The Meet

School Crush

Kyungsoo walked out of Ms. Jiyeon’s class with his friend, Sehun. He saw Baekhyun, as always, waiting for Luhan, Sehun, and him. He saw Chanyeol coming out of class. He ran over and swiped Chanyeol’s hood over his face. Then he ran over saying, “Baekhyun!” Baekhyun looks over as Luhan walks as slow as a turtle out of Mr. Byeonho’s room. 

 

Chanyeol comes running up behind Kyungsoo and lifts Kyungsoo’s over his eyes and, in a friendly way, punches on top of his head. Chanyeol then runs past Baekhyun as he laughs at his payback. “Come on!” Baekhyun says as he jumps on top of Sehun, making him go “WAAH!!”

 

The group talked about the usual as they were making their way through the cafeteria. Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun raced each other across the cafeteria to the lunch line. As they reached the line, Baekhyun breathed in, gasping, “Look who it is!” He said as he grabbed Kyungsoo’s head and turned it. Kyungsoo freaked out once he saw that Chanyeol was right in front of him. “TELL HIM!” Baekhyun stated, “OR SO HELP ME!!!” 

 

He stopped talking as Chanyeol looked at them. He gave a smile to Kyungsoo. That same smile that would always melt his heart.. “Kyungsoo!!” He jults up. “Ok, listen, here’s the plan.” He started. Baekhyun began to whisper in Kyungsoo’s ear. “I’ll tell Chanyeol to meet you in the Janitor Room. There’s a secret room in there and nobody will have a clear view of you two in there. So… you two, if it goes well, can share a tender kiss WITH TONGUES AND FRENCH DELECTABLE KISSES!!! IN AND OUT!!!” 

 

Kyungsoo laughed loudly, backing away while holding his tummy. Trying not to listen to Baekhyun’s erted fantasies of Chansoo~. Kyungsoo nodded, agreeing to Baekhyun’s plan. Of course a little nervous. 

 

“When?” He asked. 

 

“To-day~.” Kyungsoo looked as if he had a heart attack. 

 

“N-noooooo!” He barely got it out. 

 

“Yasss~.” Baekhyun disagreed. “IT VILL BE PERFECTO!!!” He said in mixed accents.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

So then the day went on. After Ms. Helena’s class, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol instantly as he walked in the room. “Ok, listen,” Baekhyun said, “Kyungsoo needs to talk to you in private. When everyone has disappeared from the hallways, go into the janitor room. It’s literally right outside of this classroom. Wait in the classroom pretending to pack your stuff or something, then when even Mrs. Helena is gone, go to the place. Alright? Please do this.” Baekhyun begged Chanyeol.

 

He nodded, saying, “Alright. It better be important.” 

 

As Baekhyun left Mrs. Helena’s class, he smiled and said, “OH, ho, ho, ho! It is SOOOO important!” 

 

When the bell rang for class to start, Baekhyun sprinted to Ms. Jiyeon’s class and told her that he needed Kyungsoo to do something with him. Apparently, Ms. J told them that he could go. She needed to go somewhere with Mrs. Helena. When the two teachers left, Baekhyun peeked through the halls. He saw Chanyeol looking around and then saw him go inside the room. Baekhyun motioned for Kyungsoo to get his lazy in there. He shakily made it over to the door, thanks to Baekhyun who pushed him with all his might.

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and opened the door. “Hey Kyungsoo. So what was so important that you had to get that creepy friend of yours to tell me to come here?” Chanyeol said. The room didn’t have that much lighting so Kyungsoo could barely see Chanyeol’s face. But Chanyeol however, had been waiting for the past 2 minutes for Kyungsoo to tell what he wanted to say. 

 

“Um..” Kyungsoo started, thinking of ways to tell him, but he took too long. 

 

“Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked, taking a step closer to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo couldn’t see Chanyeol getting closer so he didn’t react like he would’ve. 

 

“I,” He bagan. Chanyeol could see Kyungsoo’s flustered face, it’s ripe as a tomato.

 

Chanyeol smiled, he has never seen Kyungsoo like this. “Kyungsoo...just spit it out!” Kyungsoo flinched. 

 

“I, um. I LIKE YOU OK BYE!” Kyungsoo tried to run, but what the two didn’t know was that Baekhyun was pulling the door shut, making the walls help him as Kyungsoo tried to open the door. 

 

“Hehehe.” Baekhyun laughed quietly, in triumph. Kyungsoo was on the verge of swearing loudly for anyone to hear him when he suddenly felt Chanyeol’s arms wrap around him from behind.

 

Kyungsoo stopped pulling on the door, making Baekhyun give up his stance and listen closely. Obviously he was still holding the door closed so that it wouldn’t open and ruin the moment. “Kyungsoo…” Chanyeol whispered seductively. Kyungsoo whimpered. They both backed away from the door. Now in the center of the room. Chanyeol laid his head onto Kyungsoo’s neck. Chanyeol’s eyes swept over Kyungsoo. 

 

“Uh.” Kyungsoo stuttered. Chanyeol lifted his right hand, half releasing Kyungsoo, and put it on Kyungsoo’s chin. Kyungsoo hicked, making Chanyeol chuckle softly. Chanyeol’s hand turned Kyungsoo’s head around. The two faced each other. Kyungsoo could clearly see now and his face was on the verge of becoming a red cherry. Chanyeol leaned even closer to Kyungsoo. “Chan--!”

 

Their lips interlocked. Since Kyungsoo was trying to say something before, Chanyeol’s tongue slipped in. Baekhyun’s ear was at the opening of the door so he could hear better. And he could hear better. 

 

Kyungsoo kept trying to speak, but Chanyeol wouldn’t let him. Kyungsoo’s heart wasn’t a calm beat. It was rising. One beat could be weak, the next 5 was strong. Kyungsoo felt weak in his knees. Lips still attached to each other. Both were whimpering for more. Chanyeol was leaning towards Kyungsoo, making Kyungsoo’s back meet the cold floor. His hands found Chanyeol’s hoodie and clutched onto it. Making no attempt to escape from his grasp. 

 

Chanyeol finally released Kyungsoo from their first kiss, and he soon continued when they had enough oxygen. They kept kissing deeply, but were taking short breaks to breathe. Chanyeol was now holding Kyungsoo by his shoulders. Kyungsoo had his hands clutching at the front of Chanyeol’s hoodie. After 10 minutes of making out, Baekhyun was fanboying on the floor quietly. Still listening. While Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were into each other’s eyes, breathing heavily. A minute passed. Chanyeol pulled for a hug. Kyungsoo didn’t do anything, but closed his eyes and blushed profoundly. He hugged Chanyeol back, stuffing his face into his shoulder. 

 

“I,” Chanyeol began. “Heh, now I know how hard this is. Uh.” Kyungsoo’s heart went into a calm pattern, but it was loud and strong. Kyungsoo held his breath. “I...like you, too! I actually liked you for a long time, that it made me realize that I’m actually in love with you!” Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo breathed in and fainted in Chanyeol’s arms. “Kyungsoo?” He said curiously. He sat down, legs crossed with Kyungsoo laying on his lap. “Come on, wake up!” Kyungsoo woke up, he could barely make out Chanyeol’s facial expressions, so he just snuggled into his arms. “Kyungsoo…” Trying not to hold Kyungsoo tighter. Baekhyun was still sitting on the floor, holding the door, listening closely in case anything else happened. 

 

When Kyungsoo was fully awake, He freaked out when he saw Chanyeol. He fell from his lap and hit his head on the cold hard floor. Chanyeol climbed over him. The two were staring at each other. Chanyeol smiled, closing his eyes and starting to laugh. Kyungsoo made a confused sound and soon enough started to laugh along with Chanyeol. Baekhyun smiled, knowing it was his cue to leave the two alone there, happy.

 

As quiet as a mouse, the two boys left the room. Kyungsoo looked around for Baekhyun, but he didn’t see any sign of him. He gave out a sigh of relief.

 

After school, the two boys left together with their fingers intertwining.