Blossom (Kirishima X Reader)

My Hero Academia (SFW) Comfort One Shots

It was a cold spring day in Japan as you were waiting for your boyfriend of 4 years to come and take you to the Cherry blossom festival you always went to each year since you started to date back in UA. He was a pro hero and going out on dates was hard to do but you both made time as you worked at a hero agency as a secretary since you didn't feel the need to be a hero like most in your class. It had been almost 4 months since you last saw him and you missed him so much just thinking of him made you want to cry. You were dating the pro hero Red Riot or Kirishima as everyone from your class called him growing up but he wanted to keep his real name hidden from most people. "NIBBLES! OVER HERE!" you heard a familiar voice and you looked over and you saw him, you smiled wide with excitement and you ran over to him jumping into his arms.

"Hey there nibble!" he said holding you close "gosh I've missed you so much I'm so sorry it's been this long I promise I won't let that happen again no matter how much FatGum needs me" he chuckled. "oh! did you get a new jacket? I really like this one on you" he grabbed the open parts and played with it checking out the jacket that Midoriya your really good friend had gotten you since you couldn't afford a new one and he was getting on your case for months. Kirishima zipped it up and pecked your cheek "You need to keep that zipped up at all time Nibble... can't let you catch a cold... unless you want to get one then ill have an excuse to be with you more" he winked then showed off his sharp tooth smile that has won you over countless times.

You shook your head laughing at how cute he was acting today and it made you happy since you just missed seeing him and hearing his voice that wasn't over some stupid phone. He grabbed your hand and started to walk with you "Don't worry about getting things today it's all my treat" he said, "And I kinda wanna ask you some things today but ill wait till later when the trees get lit up because I know that is your favorite time of the festival" he squeezed your hand as he walked you over to the food stalls know you were hungry he ended up ordering some food and led you to one of the warming huts to eat "wait here while I go get us some fish cake soup I saw a stall when we came in and I just know you won't leave me alone if I didn't get you that" he laughed leaning over kissing your head before walking off. You sat there looking around watching people walk by, you sighed softly seeing couples holding hands or chasing kids.

You dreamed of having a family with Kirishima but you knew it wouldn't happen because of all his hero work and the lack of time you both had with each other. The thought of settling down with him and having a normal life sounded great but you didn't want him to give up his hero dream that he's had since you could remember him telling you. Soon you saw the red spiky-haired boy come back with a big smile on his face holding two cups "Here nibble I got you a bigger size with the best piece of fishcake" he sat down sliding it to you. You gave him a soft smile taking the cup feeling the warmth of it go through your fingertips, it felt good to hold something warm for once that wasn't a human hand. You took small sips of the soup and tiny bites of the fishcake, it tasted so good you couldn't stop eating it "Looks like I should go get you more" he laughed teasing you softly "I mean I don't mind getting you as many as you want Nibble... I'll get you anything really if you want" he smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

The day slowly was coming to an end as the sky started to get dark letting the stars come out along with the moon, you looked up watching how big and beautiful it was for this time of year. The sky was lighting up with the faint lights of the festival as the main events were going to begin and you got excited to see what they have this year's festival. It was such a beautiful night with all the lights and sounds going on, you were mesmerized at how anyone could make them look so beautiful. Kirishima held onto your hand tightly as you both walked, no one seemed to notice it was him and it made you so happy to know you two would have the day to yourselves without crazy fans like the last time you both hung out.

Kirishima took you to a really beautiful spot and he stopped walking "You know... it's crazy we have been together for this long and we still love each other" he chuckled looking up at the sky "And even with me being a pro hero you continue to stay by my side and not leave me which makes me even happier"  he cleared his throat and pulled you to him "Nibble... you know how we talked about our future a lot? how we have all these plans and that you want to be there with me the whole time?" he asked softly "Well I now the perfect way to have that happen but you can't say no or run away" he chuckled. He took both your hands and looked at you "I love you so much Nibble... ever since the day I saw you at UA... the second you agreed to date me... the way you always were there for me when no one else was... how you picked me up when I felt I wouldn't make a good hero... you always told me I would and it drove me to want to continue being a hero.... what I'm saying here is... I want you to stay by my side and join me at the agency I'm making... I want you to be my secretary and keep me under control but mostly I just want to see your beautiful face the whole time I'm working and I want you in my office daily" he chuckled "My point is Nibble... the only way for this to work is well..... Will you do me the honor and marry me? Will you marry me and be my other half?" he smiled wide saying those words.

You stood there holding his hand in shock, you had no idea he would ever ask you to marry him with all that was going on in your relationship. You couldn't believe that he was asking you at the same festival he asked you out at and just having him propose made this festival even more special to you. You nodded fast seeing him get on one knee pulling out a red ring that matched his hero outfit "I know it's tacky but I want my fiance to match me" he chuckled "It's fitting don't you think?" his whole face lit up. He carefully put the ring on your finger and got back up pulling you into a deep kiss, he held you by the small of your back keeping it there for a while. He was so warm from all the blushing he was doing it warmed your body up as well, he then pulled away laughing "Oh Bakugo so won't believe me when I tell him you said yes!" He sniffed from the tears forming in his eyes "I promise ill be the best husband for you and a good father to our kids... yes I want kids and I'm willing to pause being a hero to be the husband and father I need to be" the tears slowly fell as you could tell he truly was so happy you said yes to marrying him.

As the night went on Kirishima would have tears fall as he continued to think of the future you both were about to have and it even made you get excited to know not only are you marrying your best friend but also the love of your life. Kirishima was the first boyfriend you ever had, even with the constant fights and arguments.. the sleepless nights talking to each other during his hero trips or class trips to places you never dreamed of going. Now you being his future half you knew you would be going on those amazing trips with him and having him show you off to other heroes had you blushing. The thought of you being around the other heroes you only dreamed of meeting had your heart racing. You looked up at the sky watching the stars as you kept thinking of your possible future with him and it made you giggle. The night soon came to an end and Kirishima dropped you off at the train station "Call me when you get home alright Nibble? I don't want to have to go and find you like last time" he winked waving you off as the train doors closed and the train went away fast leaving him behind.

 

FIN