Chapter 1 - When I met her

Trust me...

When I first heard of her was when my friends created a groupchat. I knew some of them in the groupchat but not all and she was one of the many that I didn't know. I didn't pay much attention to her anyways. Heard she knew Joy and Yeri but never heard much from her as she seem shy. I didn't want to go to any hangout of the group because I am just like that. That went on for a year. Her friend Krystal we clicked along quite well too because there was a time when they said to facetime and get to know each other more but those damn people suddenly got all busy and left, leaving me and Krystal alone but surprisingly it wasn't as bad. After that Krystal was the only one from the other group of friends that I know more about. As time go by I spent less time chatting with them online. I got into sports and I love fishing so I didn't have much time to check the group. 

"Seulgi when are you going to join us in a facetime call?" Wendy had asked me once when we were hanging out.

"Haha sorry I have been quite busy as you can see." I said and smiled.

"Well they miss you." Wendy said and we continued our day. 

...................

I thought about what Wendy said all day. So I decided to open up my messages and surprised....hundreds of messages left unopen. I scroll down to see who had texted me and to my surprise she texted me. She actually sent it a week ago and now I feel bad for not checking my damn messages. I opened it and it said, 

Irene: Hello! I am Irene you probably know me from the groupchat. Lets get to know each other more. 

Irene: Hello? Never mind if you are busy....

Irene: I guess you are really busy...Wendy said you haven't been around for quite some times hope to get to know you soon!

Irene: Maybe you aren't every going to see these useless texts...

And that was the end....I must be the worst ever. I reply to her as soon as I finished reading all her texts. 

Seulgi: Oh my god I am so sorry....I'm not that busy I just don't feel like checking anything most of the time. It would be nice to get to know each other more. 

I sigh and went to the groupchat. I decided to do a surprise call and surprisingly everyone answered. 

"Whoa the busy Kang Seulgi is calling us.." Sooyoung said and Yeri laughed.

"Sorry am I bothering any of you?" I asked and shyly smiled. 

"No you called at the perfect time I just finished showering." Yeri said casually.

"Kim Yerim! TMI!" Wendy shouted and Yeri just laughed once again. 

I didn't know I miss spending time with these goofballs so much. Just then she came into the call and Krystal too. 

"Hi Krystal!" I said happily and showed them my eye smile. 

"Hi Bear!" Krystal said and I kind of blushed. 

Why would I blush though...no idea. Just then I remember about Irene. 

"Oh hello too Irene-ssi...sorry about the texts...hehe" I said and flashed another killer smile.

"Haha hello and its okay. I understand...that you don't like me." I freaked out after hearing her said that because that is not what I think of her.

"Nooooo!!! Its not that I don't like you or anything....I'm just busy doing outdoor stuff hehe...if you don't believe me ask Wendy I didn't even reply her too." I quickly said and pouted.

"Is it? Wendy was she really just busy to the point she don't answer us?" She asked Wendy and I swear I saw that smirk.

"Nope! She is lying she was just out dating girls!" WEndy shouted through the phone and never have I ever want to murder someone so bad.

"YAHHHH WENDY why would you lie like that? What girls?" I said and frown.

"YooA...Sana....Jisoo...so many more." She said and laughed.

"Those are just friendsss....they are just my dad's business partners' daughters and they always want me to go fishing with those girls but for god sake they can't even touch a worm!" I complained because the last time I was stuck with them I didn't get to fish.

"Sure if you say so. You don't even take me fishing haha." Wendy said and laughed. 

"Last time I ask you! You said you were too lazy to do anything!" I said back and that did the magic.

"Fine yeah this is always too busy for the high schooler she is. Life as a heir of a big company." Wendy said and i flashed another smile.

"Wow didn't know you were a heir of a big company." Krystal said.

"Nah Wendy is just being Wendy." I said and we continue to talk and surprisingly I enjoyed my time.

..........................

I started texting Irene more but we are still pretty awkward with one another. It is harder to get closer because we in the end do still go to different schools. They soon transfer to my school though....and thats when I met her.

...................

A/N: Sorry for not updating I am such a bad person hehe.