It Pours

It Pours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn"

 

A fourth sigh is muffled as drops of rain drums against the roof of the small shed. Few cars drive along the wet road splashing water on sidewalks. Several minutes passed yet the rain still doesn't show any signs of stopping.

Jeongyeon hates the rain. She hates the sticky feeling of her pants and shoes getting wet, the need for umbrella even though it doesn't guarantee guarding the whole body from the rain, don't even mention the bad hair days, and mostly the damn glasses - she hates what the rain does to her glasses.

A few minutes later, a pair of hurried steps echoed and she felt a presence sat beside her. She glanced at her side and was met by a familiar pair of eyes.

 

 

"Jeong?"

 

 

Nayeon.

 

Flashbacks flooded in her brain. Memories replaying reminding her the moments when she exceptionally likes the rain.

 

Cuddles. Kisses. Promises.

 

The way how arms slowly wrapped around her waist and her back enveloped by warmth as she sipped her cup of coffee, listening to the drops of rain by the window. The way how lips carefully touched her temples, her cheeks, her jaw, her neck, then her lips. The way her skin tingles as whispers of promises echoes in her ears.

 

Cuddles. Kisses. Promises.

 

The way how legs are tangled against hers. The way their bodies are pressed, feeling and hearing the beats of their hearts louder than any thunder they ever heard. The way lips traveled her whole body burning every inch of her skin. The way how the same lips voice out words and phrases that can make her shiver.

 

A flash of lightning ended her thoughts.

 

She stared at the pair orbs still connected to her. It was the same eyes she adored. It was the same eyes that lulled her to sleep. It was the same eyes she always looks at when she envisioned endless possibilities. But it was also the same eyes that shattered and crushed her heart into irreparable pieces. The same damn eyes that screams betrayal.

 

 

"Momo cheated on me."

 

Silence.

 

"Karma is a bitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter