Manager Part 1

Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager

Kwon Eunbi is a well known solo artist by now, she has tons of activities; a solo album, cfs, drama guesting, magazine shoots, you name it.
Here she was now sitting in one of the tents while waiting for the director to call her, this is  a guesting for one of the highest rated Kdrama as of the moment. She feels very lucky when she heard from her manager how the director and producers of the drama wanted her to be a part of it.

It was already 3 in the morning when everyone  in the filming site packed up and she bowed to every staff as this was her last filming for the scenes that she will be appearing. She thanked each and every one of them and shook hands with the director.

While everyone was leaving one by one, she was inside the tent, waiting for her manager when one of the crew called her stating that her manager has arrived. She stood up and thanked the staff and went to her van.

She was tired but she was also excited as today is the start of her 2-week vacation. Her manager told her that while they are on vacation she will be going back to her province and Eunbi assured her that she will be fine while her manager is away.

When she arrived home, she hurriedly removed her makeup and took a bath. While she was fixing her bag and luggage, her phone suddenly rang and it was her manager telling her that the company wouldn't allow her to go on a vacation alone and requested for another manager to accompany her. She was disappointed since she thought it was her alone time but when her manager told her that the new manager will pick her up in the morning, she suddenly got curious.

'Since when did we have a new manager? How come I haven't met her yet?'
She asked her manager but the other just said, "you'll see tomorrow Eunbi-yah, good night."

She was woken up by a doorbell indicating that her new manager has arrived. She checked her clock first and it was 8 in the morning then she stood up to get her door.
She was shocked when the first thing she saw was a bouquet of flowers covering the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter