001

The Reason Why...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana stir on her bed when she heard a soft knock on her door. By the sound of the knock she already knows who's the person behind the door. Working with her manager for more than 4 years now it's impossible to not know that.

She's one of the idols that are fortunate to have a manager that is also her friend because being an idol in the industry is not an easy task to do. Some might see that the idol life is just full of glam and magic but Sana learned that is not as easy as that. Don't get her wrong, she loves being an idol, this is her dream since her grandmother tell her that she wanted to watch her one day on TV, all she ever wanted is to make everyone happy but that is not easy to do, she needs to sacrifice important things just to be an idol. Sacrifices that make her happy but she knows that when she does those things many people will get hurt, many people will get disappointed with her. If only she can do those things and she can still make everyone happy she'll choose that path but she knows that life is not as easy as that. 

She knows that she can't turn back time but still it hurts her when she thinks about her what if's

Her manager's head pop out inside her room "Can you get up now? You have a dance practice for the comeback preparation, the girls are having their breakfast now. We'll be leaving asap." 

She smiles in the soft voice of their manager and nods to her. She still remembers the time that Mina cried because she heard other JYPE employees talking behind her back, they question her capability to manage a new girl group, they know that Mina just hired in the company because she is smart, but to manage an idol group they question her in that area. Because they know how soft she is, they thought that the group that she'll manage can just boss her around but it's fortunate to her part that JYPE management gave her a new girl group. It is just a project girl group for JYPE, it's not as big as the things that they usually do to think that their debut song is just composed and produce of two indie rappers. the memories are still vivid to her, how their leader Jihyo got mad because they learned that the company just makes them debut out of pity for them being a trainee for a very long time except for Sana.

 

Throwback

"Come on Mina don't cry, raise your head-up and we'll prove them that they are all wrong for treating us like this. I don't care if I don't have the most expensive debut, I don't care if the company just think that this group is just their little project. What important is that I'll debut with the people that I promise that we'll make debut together," she looks at Nayeon who's crying to Jeongyeon's shoulder as the latter caress her at the back then she looks at Sana who's thinking about the person that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter