Kim dahyun’s playbook (saida)

Must-reads!!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1366773/kim-dahyun-s-playbook

Description (cut short) 

Kim Dahyun was a rising star athlete... until she sustained a season ending injury, coupled with a crisis at home...runs away

This is a story about how it is never too late to start again as Dahyun returns in an attempt to pick up the pieces of her life she had dropped, the pursuit of her goals, her friendships and love. 
 

So.. I think I have a thing for Basketball aus hahah but  the fica are never updated for the longest of times:( And since I don't want to forget this fic, here I am recommending this to you! 

Both characters are written really well here and surprise regarding Chae will come up in one of the chapters ( don't say I didn't warn youu). I really liked the description of their feelings and how they slowly gravitated to each other despite other circumstances such as *coughsanasbosscough* that you'll read about later. Though there haven't been any updates since I last read this, please give support to this story!! 

People might always tell you don't avoid your problems and to face them head on, but honestly, it's completely fine to cower away for a while, everyone is definitely scared of something in life and it is a natural instinct to hide away when something scares you. But only if you can confidently stand back up to it and defeat your fears after a while, can I say: There is no need to stand mockingly brave in front of your fears, it will hurt you more. Instead, when you cower away, find strength from within and externally so that you can rise victorious above your fears once you are ready to face them. (What the heck am I rambling about hahah tired thoughts after a busy dayy)