One-shot

Donghae! Look at your face!

"OH MY GOD! LEE DONGHAE! LOOK AT YOUR FACE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" - Hyukjae screams

"Babe?" - Donghae puzzles

Hyukjae is screaming, very loud. Why is he screaming? Let's find out, shall we?

Hyukjae is a super-model and everybody loves him. His posture, his expression is what makes him on top of the industry, not to exaggerate. Ever since he started the modelling career, everybody has been calling him "the vampire". The reason for this is his ageless beauty. For the past 15 years, Hyukjae has looked the same, and he seems to get even more handsome day by day. Tons of beauty product companies have invited Hyukjae to be their ambassador. People can easily find Hyukjae's CF everywhere: the train station, airport... 

Lee Donghae, the famous Lee Entertainment's CEO, is Hyukjae's beloved husband. Hyukjae has been with Donghae ever since the start of the business. Together they made Lee Entertainment from nothing to a billion-dollar worth company. And Donghae surely loves Hyukjae very much.

Hyukjae has everything that he wanted: a famous career, a wonderful husband. But why does he scream?

It is because Donghae has acne on his face. 

Being a leader of Lee Entertainment really stressed Donghae out. He sure has a lot of things to deal with. Working hard every day and night, all these business stuff has resulted in Donghae's full-of-acne face. 

Imagine, Lee Hyukjae the ageless beauty "vampire", HAS A HUSBAND WITH ACNE PROBLEM? Sorry, this is not in Hyukjae's dictionary. 

So, he comes up with a solution to Donghae's problem.

"COME HERE IMMEDIATELY DONGHAE!" - Hyukjae shouts.

"I told you not to push yourself too much, what happened if you fainted? And omg, all these acne have ruined my perfect husband. I got to fix this. Wait for me."

Surprisingly, Donghae is not angry when Hyukjae yelled at him. He feels happy because his baby cares for him.

5 minutes late, Hyukjae comes back with a small white tube.

"This is a really good acne treatment product that I have tested recently. Now, sit quietly and let me do the job."

He sits on Donghae's lap. It's Hyukjae's favourite place which makes him feel safe.

Donghae sits back and enjoys Hyukjae's taking care of him. But Donghae can not sit still, why? His baby has just taken a bath and he smells so good. This scent has always seducing Donghae, and there's no way Donghae can escape from this. Donghae keeps nuzzling Hyukjae's neck, with a hand moving up and down inside Hyukjae's shirt. Hyukjae too focuses on his husband's acne to know what Donghae is doing. 

By the time Hyukjae stands up after applying the cream onto Donghae'face, he has been pushed down on the bed by his husband. 

"Hyukjae, I love you" - Donghae whispers to Hyukjae's ear. And you know what happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

'I AM TAKING CARE OF YOUR SKIN. NOT YOUR CROTCH' - internal Hyukjae screams.

But many days later, Hyukjae figured out that Donghae's acne has relieved a lot. So he continues on his journey to wipe all the remaining acne out.

Night after night, every time Hyukjae finishes with the acne treatment, Lee Donghae just keeps pushing Hyukjae on the bed and does "what lovers do". Poor Hyukjae is so passionate about taking care of Donghae's problem that he doesn't even mind his husband doing "thingy".

All thanks to Hyukjae's hard work, Donghae soon becomes handsome once again. But, Donghae is very unhappy right now, because he doesn't have any chance to nuzzle in his baby chest anymore. 

Donghae has decided to work even harder, to let those acne appear again. So he will have a chance to hug his baby. (9`・ω・)9

This is Lee Donghae - CEO of Lee Entertainment comes up with a cheap way to get Hyukjae's attention.

-----

Yeah, it's finished. Dumb, right? haha :) 

And please, forgive for all my language mistakes.

Thank you for reading my story <3