End

Just Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To live life to the fullest ,to live life freely ;that was Son Chaeyoung’s motto. Taking life too seriously was never an option for her. Instead, she’d rather deal with the consequences later than dwell too much on it. That was also how her fans have come to love her this much. Being a global icon was never easy, but with her talent, patience and how she viewed the world. She have come to adapt her celebrity life well.

Though there are ups and downs, pros and cons ,of the life she has chosen. This has always been her dream, hence, she has also come to deal with it quite well. But just as mentioned, there’s the pros and cons. And exactly why she’s also facing the cons right now .She was took a short break from her everyday life( which consists of schedules after schedules, endless meet&greet, promoting her singles, attending award shows and events, and so on),flew to Vegas with her bestfriend Dahyun to let loose—and of course, fun time and a bestfriend time—and an inspiration for her new upcoming album, if possible. She wasn’t so sure about the last one—as she’s here solely for the fun experience, she was on a goddamn break for ’s sake—but she was sure she would be delighted to complete the first one.Hence ,is also why she’s currently in bed, arms desparately trying to block the sunlight peeking from the sides of the white curtains.

First thing she realized though, was how much of a huge pain in the head she felt at that moment. A shot of vodka and a bit of shrooms never disappoint ,she thought. Happy and content with how she spent the night well. This was going just the way she wanted. Next thing she realized though, was how and exposed she was. Another one night stand?Probably .It has been along time she get laid.Due to her rising popularity, she couldn’t find the time to take care of herself as schedules kept swarmed up one after another. So this, this was also a good thing, she chastised. However ,when she turned, the arm around her torso tightened when she did so, she never expected such a beauty to lay next to her, sleeping oh-so peacefully with her angelic face buried against the crook of her neck. 

Now this though, this was a great achievement during her short-time break—even though it’s just day two—what could go wrong?Ever since she took the break, everything has turned out so well. She gets to hangout and slump around in the biggest and most expensive hotel in Vegas, get to meet one of her favorite celebrity down the casino, gets to spend the night in an exclusive bar with her bestfriend and as far as she could remember, she took this woman to her hotel and had a great time(she likes to think that way).I mean, the evidence points to ‘that’ and I would like to think that way only, she thought.

This is too good to be true.

She drives away from her reverie, she didn’t want to think too much and zoned out in the middle of her enjoying paradise. The woman is still hugging her, Christ!No sign of waking anytime soon. Great, now she has the time to figure out where the did her bestfriend ran off to .She couldn’t afford to remember whatever went down last night. She grabbed her phone from the bedside table, only to realize that it was switched off, perhaps a low battery so she charged. She make sure to not make any noise when she snake her way out from the bed, grabbed the bathrobe and march towards the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. She has a deadly hangover to cure at the moment, and another one for the pretty lady in her bedroom too. The steam puffing out from the kettle gives her only little time to think. She poured herself a warm cup of tea and sat down,Ah!I forgot I'm in a prestigious hotel.She cursed.

She sneak to the living room, grabbed the telephone and call for a room service to make them a nice breakfast for two. While she’s at that, she sat down, sipped on her tea to soothe her headache. This was honestly a nice thing, she thinks. For the past few months it had been nothing but work, work and work. She couldn’t even remember the last time she sat down and enjoyed her tea in peace. She thinks back of all the time, since the first time she sang to the first time she was on stage pleasing millions of audiences. It was fun, addicting, but sometimes she would think if all of it was worth it, to lose all the private time and personal life in the process. She chased for the fame, but never wished to be this objectified by the people and the media, constantly being judged, never given th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter