Jealous

JEALOUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seobang, I'm hungry"

 

Tiffany looked up from the magazine she was reading to see a pouting Jessica staring to Yuri with a puppy dog eyes. She can't help but to feel annoyed and irritated as she watch the sweetness of Jessica and Yuri in front of her.

 

"Aigoo, then go find something to eat Sica babe." Yuri replied as she put her hand to Jessica shoulder.

 

"But I want you to cook something for me!" Jessica whined as she tried to pull Yuri up and push her to the kitchen.

 

"If I know you only want Fany to get jealous." Yuri whispered to Jessica but she only glared at her. Yuri chuckled as she gets up and pushed by the childishness of Jessica towards to the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany as expected she's burning in anger and jealousy but she tried to hide it from the girls. She gets up from her seat and goes to her room to calm herself and wait there until their manager pick them up to their photo shot.

 

"Yah!" Jessica suddenly shouted and running from the kitchen.

 

Then she saw Jessica running towards her both hands in the air, as if she was chased by ghosts.

 

"Don't you dare come near me!" Jessica shouted not looking back at the kitchen.

 

Jessica kept running towards Tiffany, not slowing down.

 

"Hey! You're going to crash on me!"

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

 

Both of them fell to the floor with Jessica on top.

 

Tiffany felt dizzy, and slowly opened her eyes.

 

"What the heck! You both doing?" Tiffany shouted, and then she realized that Jessica's face had accidentally fallen on her chest.

 

Oh my god.

 

Jessica froze and closed her eyes. She can't think clearly as if her world stop moving. All she wanted is to disappear right now because of embarrassment. Her face was accidentally fallen in Tiffany's chest, and she can't face her.

 

"Are you two okay?" Said Sunny as she walks toward them with the other girls.

 

"Looks like you're both enjoying your position." Teased Hyoyeon

 

Tiffany looked up and saw Yuri holding a cucumber but the girl hide it in her back and grin when she saw Tiffany glared her.

 

"It's NOT what it looks like!" She pushes Jessica hardly.

 

"Yeah right, you're not enjoying it! Thats why you both dont't want to get up! Mmmm they're making out! Yay!" Hyoyeon continued to tease, and the girls woo-ing and giggling.

 

Jessica blushed. "Shut up!"

 

Jessica walks fast marched to the door as she glared her members, but the girls kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter