Strawberry-Cheesecake

Strawberry-Cheesecake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The city of Seoul burned, but not in a fire kind of way.
The summer sun and its never-ending heat tormented the city and millions of their population for weeks already.
Even the weather forecast couldn't promise any salvation. It was instead the opposite.
Meteorologists predicted an even hotter heatwave for the entire country and warned the population to protect themself at its best.

In a way too hot dorm, five girls couldn't take the heat any longer.
Three of them decided they wanted to go to an indoor pool to cool down as much as they could.
They backed their backs and checked on the two remaining friends.

"And you two are sure you don't want to come with us?" Yeji and the leader of the group asked hopefully.
The other two girls also turned around with a hopeful expression.

"Yes, I'm sure. I don't want to go outside. Hell, I don't even want to leave this apartment. So you guys go and have fun without me." Ryujin, their one friend said, as she stopped scrolling through her phone.

"What Ryujin-ah said. Have fun, you three." Lia, their other friend, said as she sends them a reassuring smile.

"Alright, but don't complain about the heat when we come back, and until then, try not to melt." The oldest girl said with a mock-serious tone in her voice as she dragged the other two girls outside the door and away from their apartment.

After a while of just sitting on the couch and separately scrolling through their phones, the older girl got up and went into their shared kitchen.

Lia rummaged through the fridge until she let out a triumphantly squeal.
Her hands fished out a jar of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream in her favorite flavor Strawberry Cheesecake.

She got the biggest spoon and walked back into the living area, where Ryujin watched her come back to the couch.

"What you got there?" Ryujins eyes tried to peak at the ice cream flavor.

"Ice cream, you dummy." she dramatically opened the lid and let the spoon sink into it.

"I can see that it's ice cream, Lia. I meant the flavor." Ryujin said matter of factly.
Her friend stopped her assault at the ice cream and turned her head around to look at the younger girl.
She could see how her friend eyed the cold treat in her hands.

"Wanna try and find out? I know you want a bite of it. You weren't that supple Ryujin-ah." the brunette girl asked cheekily as she put her two legs on the coffee table.
Ryujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter