come closer

come closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prompt: my girlfriend wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes, and if she notices i'm not close to her, she taps my face until i wake up and just holds her arms open and says, 'come. warmth.' and then falls back asleep when i do as told.

____________________

 

Ji Hyo awoke with a start and blearily blinked her eyes open, her right hand instinctively coming up to rub the sleep away. Yet, she was surprised when her hand came up easily, looking at it in confusion. Usually, there was something big and heavy resting on top of it, or another hand holding it tightly.

 

She sat up on her elbows and looked at her side to the bedside table. 2:17a.m., the clock read. Ah, she woke up in the middle of the night again.

 

She then turned to her other side and found Jong Kook lying on the edge of the bed, with his hand hanging off of it and his mouth open as soft snores could be heard from his side. That’s why her hand was free; it was because he wasn’t sleeping closely to her.

 

Ji Hyo scooted closer to him, leaning over his shoulder. She brought her finger up to his cheek and poked it continuously.

 

“Oppa,” she called softly. She tapped his nose, his forehead, his other cheek, his lips, then back to the cheek she started with.

 

She continued on with her ministrations, even poking harshly at his cheek once because she didn’t get a reaction, until Jong Kook opened his eyes and woke up, confusion written all over his face.

 

“Mhmm?” He leaned back to look at her pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter